Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s put on another 5 stone! I think it’s because she’s trying to give more realistic photos and stop the editing, posing. But it just makes her look like she’s gained a load of weight because we’re so used to the edited images!

Reactions: 16
The photos suggest they got a cab from The Palace to Mowgli. It’s a 20 minute walk!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why does she always have her pancakes flaps out? Less is more charl.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The boobs. She is just so so so disgusting 🤢 🤢

Also the photo of Frank gurning made me spit out my cornflakes. ‘Smile PROPERLY Mark, I need to show those Tattlers we’re actually happy.’ He’s dead behind the eyes in the photo, as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
so this week the kids apparently get: cheesy quesadillas and chips, chicken nuggets and nibbles, McDonalds, hot dogs... does she think chips count as vegetables??

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Looks like that comment is already gone.

Think about this for a moment…..What a pathetic existence - waking up on a Sunday morning and having to check your YT feed so you can delete any comments that don’t lick your massive not midsize arse. And convincing yourself your ‘professional’ existence is a valid one.

Not for anything, let alone the fact that her ‘job’ involves selling her kids’ privacy to the internet, would I want that to be a part of how I earn income.

I don’t know how she looks at herself in the mirror. Vacuous, lazy, not midsize cow.

Can’t believe her or her minions have missed hitting the delete button on this comment 😁
---
Oink Oink 😀

Reactions: 14
Looks like that comment is already gone.

Think about this for a moment…..What a pathetic existence - waking up on a Sunday morning and having to check your YT feed so you can delete any comments that don’t lick your massive not midsize arse. And convincing yourself your ‘professional’ existence is a valid one.

Not for anything, let alone the fact that her ‘job’ involves selling her kids’ privacy to the internet, would I want that to be a part of how I earn income.

I don’t know how she looks at herself in the mirror. Vacuous, lazy, not midsize cow.
Let's see if this next week she invites her grandparents over and cooks properly for her kids and they eat together more!
Or at least in the school holidays. Let's see if marks booked any time off to spend with his kids.
Doubt it if he wont even cook for them

Oh that picture of Mark smiling ( like a serial killer) is just the image of Stan……..NOT!! The one of Charl looks like Stan in a dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No doubt the kids will be stuck in all week this week. Maybe trip to McDonalds, Costa and Trafford Centre if they are lucky.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My fingers are itching to comment on that photo of Midsize gurning with her boobs out. Stan is her face double

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Will looks more like Mark than Stan (I’m genuinely not insinuating anything. Just saying how crazy it is to even suggest that Stan doesn’t look 100% like Charl with sticklers syndrome features.
---
How sad that the cat is so neglected by Charlotte and Frank that he has to rely completely on an 11yo for comfort.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Will looks more like Mark than Stan (I’m genuinely not insinuating anything. Just saying how crazy it is to even suggest that Stan doesn’t look 100% like Charl with sticklers syndrome features.
---
How sad that the cat is so neglected by Charlotte and Frank that he has to rely completely on an 11yo for comfort.
I genuinely forgot they even had a cat. Poor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 4
“Mark please pull a face so tattle can see you really are so so happy and not dead behind the eyes”

Mark goes on to make himself look criminally insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The boobs. She is just so so so disgusting 🤢 🤢

Also the photo of Frank gurning made me spit out my cornflakes. ‘Smile PROPERLY Mark, I need to show those Tattlers we’re actually happy.’ He’s dead behind the eyes in the photo, as always.
She thinks her tots are amazing, doesn't she? They're far from it charl love do everyone a favor and put them away for once. I've a feeling she'll try be one of those mums that want her kids fancying her 🤢🤢 tits will be out every time a teenage boy is around

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She thinks her tots are amazing, doesn't she? They're far from it charl love do everyone a favor and put them away for once. I've a feeling she'll try be one of those mums that want her kids fancying her 🤢🤢 tits will be out every time a teenage boy is around
I should of said kids friends not her kids, don't think she's that bad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do they never go on holiday? Other influencers with the same amount of followers are off to Florida/Dubai/New York/Thailand every opportunity yet Charl had the infamous two days in Wales last year before coming home to take the cat to the vet and that’s been it apart from a weekend in centerparcs and a week in Majorca pre-covid. Mark must have 6 weeks annual leave every year (legally the minimum)- what’s going on?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Charls social battery is nicely topped up the tits have been aired from the sweaty bacteria infested jumper, while the poor kids get no fun experiences, vile self obsessed ugly cow

She got gifted a walt disney world holiday a few years ago so doubt she would pay to go again. If memory serves me correct, I'm pretty sure it was all gifted

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.