Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proud has lost all meaning by now
She needs to up her exercise goal. Going to hit it every day when it's only set at 10 mins!! Proves how inactive she was before she started on the cross trainer

Why does she need protein powder?

Why does she only do the cross trainer??

Reactions: 12
Everything about her content these days is very self centred. Like all influencers are to an extent, but there’s nothing that adds any value about her content. Even from an entertainment perspective, it’s not exactly enjoyable to watch her waffle on about herself for 30 mins?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That story about the workman laughing with her about going up the wrong drive is a complete load of made-up tosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually think her content is the most self indulgent tripe of all influencers. All these sit down videos on YouTube with her just talking about herself. I don’t know one other influencer who does that?? She really is an egomaniac.

Wish she would just duck off with her pathetic, misplaced proudness. She has alllllll bleeping day to exercise and her target is 10 mins!!! Most of us have to fit it around proper jobs. She’s an absolute loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s got her green ring for exercise target set to 10mins…….. 😂 no wonder she’s closing that
🤣🤣 My Apple Watch is so ridiculously over-sensitive it asks me if I’m doing a ‘workout’ when I’m slightly rushing the school run and closes the ring accordingly, I have to set it to at least an hour for it to be anything even vaguely meaningful when it closes the ring!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We’ve all seen how insanely dramatic she is over tiny mundane things and we’ve been saying for years god help her when something actually bad happens to her cause she’s got absolutely no resilience! She’s being next level pathetic I’m sorry, but it’s the kids I feel sorry for. They appeared to barely see this man and now they’re seeing their Mam behaving this way. It must be so confusing for them

Reactions: 10
Carol creamer has so far left 8 comments on that YouTube video. Charl has replied to at least 2 of them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What a lovely beige valentines platter the kids will get. Who would’ve thought - pizza and garlic bread!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh my god the fake hilarity of the walk home from the gym/the wrong door. She is so weird.

Reactions: 15
Proud has lost all meaning by now
Her vocabulary is so limited…is proud the only adjective she knows?!
---
I actually think her content is the most self indulgent tripe of all influencers. All these sit down videos on YouTube with her just talking about herself. I don’t know one other influencer who does that?? She really is an egomaniac.

Wish she would just duck off with her pathetic, misplaced proudness. She has alllllll bleeping day to exercise and her target is 10 mins!!! Most of us have to fit it around proper jobs. She’s an absolute loser.
Exactly this! I could not of explained it any better! She is such an indulgent twot! Get a life…a job & get in the real world for f-sake!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Charlotte wants to “do better at work” so films herself unboxing a boring ikea lamp 👌 nailed it Charl!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her hands have huge brown fake tan stains! That and her stroking the food yuk
Shark bought her a cookbook!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.