Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have a crazy “sleeves over hands” fetish only fans we don’t know about?

She filmed all day Saturday, so conservatively 8 hours filming?

Anything she posts on insta/youtube could take no more than an hour (being incredibly generous with that) and editing…well, what editing? Another 30 mins tops unless she’s completely incompetent (yes, I know!!)

So it HAS to be only fans.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She used to like to show off her £1 thongs didn’t she. Only thongs on only fans? There are some very strange people around after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_5154.jpeg

🥱 typical “influencer”- “if people don’t like me it’s because they’re jealous of me. It couldn’t possibly be that I’m just a big self absorbed twit, who pretends I’m sooo busy all the time and sells my kids privacy on the internet to earn money to treat myself and the man I proper fancy” *wanky wave*

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It will be interesting to see in time how all these kids turn out after having had their whole lives plastered over the internet. It will affect their choice of career and maybe even job opportunities, friendships and probably their confidence. I think I would feel so resentful if my mother had done this to me..all because she’s too stubborn and lazy to admit she needs to get a proper job!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
There used to be a woman on YT, she wasn't even a big YouTuber but had aspirations to be.
When her kid started high-school his friends found his mums YT videos (they were like normal vlogs) and he started being bullied. So much she had to send him to a new school. She stopped doing YT after that.
And her for it was a hobby, didn't get paid or anything and nowhere near the following Charlotte has

Reactions: 3
They’ll probably aspire to be YouTubers, sadly that’s a common one for primary aged children.

Reactions: 6
I love how when she described the latest reel after she bathed merl she “worked the rest of the day…. After the school run she did the gym (obv cus she mentioned it) so would have got in at like 10-1030 then they bathed that poor thing which would have taken a little while cus he never gets one…… she would have defo have some form of egg on toast brunch so when she says worked all day she means from 12-2? Get a job hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The iherb ad 😂😂 she’s talking about how she likes to look after herself and maintain a great diet whilst making a massive milky coffee and white toast with half a packet of butter on it 😂😂😂

Now that is actually quite standard for me to have in the morning but I’m not trying to sell a health product at the same time and claiming I maintain a healthy diet 🙈🙈

also “so obviously I like to work out” .. do you Charlotte?? We’d never have known you work out, you’ve never mentioned it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Charlotte - no matter how many times you tell us you don’t really like sweet things it isn’t going to make you any thinner 🤷🏽‍♀️

Also for somebody that says they would celebrate the opening of a gate they don’t really do much to celebrate birthdays. Did Stan not have a birthday party? If that was my mum turning 60 I would want to do something a bit more special than just a Chinese takeaway? I might be in the minority there and don’t get me wrong I love a Chinese takeaway but she didn’t even get her a special bunch of flowers they were just a normal bunch that Charlotte buys for herself every week and she tied some material round them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
“And after that I decided to wash and tidy up….” very enlightening and something us mortals wouldn’t have thought to do with your guidance. Thanks.
So the only reason the poor dog got wash was because they were having guests (sorry - hosting) and I’m guessing he smelt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it REALLY hosting if it’s just your family coming over to share a takeaway?
Yes because she had to wash the dog, bake a cake, pick up balloons. It played havoc with her working arrangements.
---
Not forgetting putting the wanky fairy lights again since the flood damage

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she do talking stories and stare into the distance and not look at her phone while talking? It’s pissing me off so much!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The iherb ad 😂😂 she’s talking about how she likes to look after herself and maintain a great diet whilst making a massive milky coffee and white toast with half a packet of butter on it 😂😂😂

Now that is actually quite standard for me to have in the morning but I’m not trying to sell a health product at the same time and claiming I maintain a healthy diet 🙈🙈

also “so obviously I like to work out” .. do you Charlotte?? We’d never have known you work out, you’ve never mentioned it!!
Was going to say actually the same. I think she is really clueless when it comes to nutrition & calories.

Reactions: 11
‘So obviously I like to work out.’ 🤣🍿🤣🍿🤣🍿

Charl, you forgot to include the next bit ‘I like to work out…for short-lived fad periods once or twice a year, when I can film myself waffling on about the gym because I’m desperate to pretend for as long as possible that talking about myself into a tripod is a valid job. I never stick with working out because actually what I really like to do is waddle around, living it up on coconut barista coffees and trips to Costa, before waddling home to wave my midsize arse at the man I love, and treat ourselves to steak dinners and all the indulgent food and Prosecco we can fit, whilst feeding our kids processed shite on picky plates.’

Absolute twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Funny how I mentioned how grubby that lovely dog looked and how he needed a good groom!!
---
That weight is really falling off midsize eh!!!!!

Has anyone noticed that the “water tap being left on” is now referred to as “the flood” 🤬
Jesus Christ Charlotte…zoom out! Oh…that’s just how you look! 🤣 She’ll need more cheering on from the Golden Girls at the gym tomorrow! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it REALLY hosting if it’s just your family coming over to share a takeaway?
Not forgetting the ONE tray of mini sausages and crisps and dips for 11!! 🤪 And every good party hostess needs to get themselves a cardboard box ready for the empties!!! 🤦‍♀️#classy. And who the duck is telling her she's lost weight...? 🤓🤭

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This cow behaves like she's living in an Enid Blyton book ..she'd sell snow to the Eskimos to make a,quick buck so she can feast on luxury with her man while feeding the urchins gruel !

Reactions: 12
The school will know and will silently judge, especially with the state of their teeth.

The lunch supervisors will also judge their packed lunches (more so when they qualify for free school meals as there is a different option) and the sweets and junk in them will get logged.
Got me panicking they judge :LOL:
Jesus I’d hate to think of what they think of my 8 year olds lunch everyday…. She’s autistic and AFRID and her lunch is the same everyday… chocolate spread sandwhich… ready salted crisps… peperami… kinder cards (I kid you not we go through about 4/5 boxes a week we’ve found a food she’ll eat so we roll with it) and to make myself feel better (even though I know she won’t even look at them) a few blueberries or raspberries for good measure. I know the teachers are aware but probably not all the lunch staff.
I forgot her lunch the other week and it was pizza day at school…. I was like maybe she’ll give it a go… would she heck.. it wasn’t the right shape 🙃

Her kids don’t seem particularly fussy eaters I’d love to be able to dish those up to my daughter… dinner today was a naan bread, plain rice and 5 chicken nuggets all she ate was nuggets and a spoonful of rice.
breaks my heart- I’m not sure why anyone would willingly choose to make separate dinners doing it everyday is a killer

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.