Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that but then she said in Stan’s birthday vlog that she was hosting her mums 60th at the weekend 🤷‍♀️
I also found it bizarre that her mum dropped round Stan’s birthday present from Charlotte’s brother while Stan was at school. Her family live close enough that they could have stopped in to see him on his birthday. The dynamic is odd.
I also find it so strange that no family members see the kids on their birthdays. Personally hand them the gifts and stay for birthday cake. It's all so odd.
When she goes on these walks with her nan why doesn't she take the dog. Feel so sorry for Merlin.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Took one for the team and watched a bit of her latest YT grocery haul (yawwwwwnnnnnnnnn). Even standing stationary in her kitchen she’s out of breath. How’s that fitness buzz going, Midsize?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also find it so strange that no family members see the kids on their birthdays. Personally hand them the gifts and stay for birthday cake. It's all so odd.
When she goes on these walks with her nan why doesn't she take the dog. Feel so sorry for Merlin.
And her mum! Wheres mum with her dogs too? They just don't like hanging out with each other much at all.
Probably barely just tolerate each other.
Wouldn't care though if she was just honest about it because we can see what she's saying just doesn't make sense!

Reactions: 10
Yep. Despite all her efforts, there is literally no amount of Charlotte Tilbury slap that will hide the fact that she is an ugly, lazy midsize twit.
And lighting, angling, pouting…still the same mid size twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping liar. So what's with the DITL for Stan's birthday then? They're your cash cows you lazy witch. Anyone with eyes can see you have zero ideas for content! And the sneaky side shot of your nan, is vile. Get a job, 'cos no-one gives a flying duck about how you store your paracetamol!!! JFC!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
But she’s honestly thinks she’s the best thing ever with the best body ever.
---
bleeping liar. So what's with the DITL for Stan's birthday then? They're your cash cows you lazy witch. Anyone with eyes can see you have zero ideas for content! And the sneaky side shot of your nan, is vile. Get a job, 'cos no-one gives a flying duck about how you store your paracetamol!!! JFC!
She knows it’s becoming very clear Stan has something going on with him, I’d put my money on that’s why she doesn’t want him on camera.

Reactions: 12
Just watched the birthday day in the life. She also makes squash the night before. What!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Also hopefully it’s not just me who’s shocked she puts squash in their water bottles for school?! Our school only allows, eh, water.

Just watched the birthday day in the life. She also makes squash the night before. What!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
But she’s honestly thinks she’s the best thing ever with the best body ever.
---

She knows it’s becoming very clear Stan has something going on with him, I’d put my money on that’s why she doesn’t want him on camera.
He also just comes across as not a particularly easy to like child. I don’t say this lightly. The only child I feel worse vibes off is the Michelaks elder son who just seems like a bully like his dad. Stan just seems annoying to the point of it not quite being harmless.

Reactions: 10
Also hopefully it’s not just me who’s shocked she puts squash in their water bottles for school?! Our school only allows, eh, water.
Haha yes that too! Ours is only water as well, although I’m not sure they actually check.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.