Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really appreciated the comment of “Italian food has my heart”. No charl, it’s in your arse. Not to mention the foundation of your kids diet is pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Got me panicking they judge :LOL:
Jesus I’d hate to think of what they think of my 8 year olds lunch everyday…. She’s autistic and AFRID and her lunch is the same everyday… chocolate spread sandwhich… ready salted crisps… peperami… kinder cards (I kid you not we go through about 4/5 boxes a week we’ve found a food she’ll eat so we roll with it) and to make myself feel better (even though I know she won’t even look at them) a few blueberries or raspberries for good measure. I know the teachers are aware but probably not all the lunch staff.
I forgot her lunch the other week and it was pizza day at school…. I was like maybe she’ll give it a go… would she heck.. it wasn’t the right shape 🙃

Her kids don’t seem particularly fussy eaters I’d love to be able to dish those up to my daughter… dinner today was a naan bread, plain rice and 5 chicken nuggets all she ate was nuggets and a spoonful of rice.
breaks my heart- I’m not sure why anyone would willingly choose to make separate dinners doing it everyday is a killer
As a fellow mum of a child with autism and many sensory food issues I relate. Sorry, I should have been clearer with my “they judge” post.
When I worked at a school they were really good at letting the support staff know about and ND reasons for lunches being a certain way.
My own 10yo can only manage half a sandwich, crisps and 5 raspberries. If we add more then there’s too much overwhelm and he won’t eat. This still takes him almost all the entire lunch hour to eat and any distraction and he’ll just give up and say he’s not hungry. It’s a battle but school are aware and support us.
By judging it’s the parents like Charlotte or those who give leftover takeaway every single day. It’s actually a rule in our school that they’re not allowed cakes/chocolaye/sweets and can only drink water at lunch. Her lunches would have notes about that daily by the looks of what she shows. Her children have zero sensory issues (she’d bloody tell us if they did) and don’t seem fussy. She just refuses to feed them a full varied diet.

Reactions: 9
Her garden is far too high maintenance for her sedentary self - it's in desperate need of some serious landscaping but we all know the tight-arse Taylors would never splash that kind of cash.

Reactions: 15
Her garden is far too high maintenance for her sedentary self - it's in desperate need of some serious landscaping but we all know the tight-arse Taylors would never splash that kind of cash.
Does everyone remember the hot tub add *snigger*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is so out of breath in that garden update video. Even before she starts walking around the garden.

Reactions: 5
Does she really think sharing with the world the fact she’s cleaning is remotely interesting. It isn’t!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She did an ad in July 2021 where she was #kindlygifted a £900 hottub. She got some flack for it in the comments, which she deleted natch! She looked so bleeping awkward...
And she never used it again kept it in the garden to it was basically destroyed instead of gifting it ect.

Reactions: 9
‘Busy.’ ‘Work.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GET AN ACTUAL JOB, YOU LAZY, LOWLIFE, MIDSIZE twit.
I always think that her house must stink of chemicals, 3 different freshener type sprays there plus the wax candles and the plug ins she uses. It would give me a massive headache.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Omg seeing Stan running around the garden in the hot tub vlog is something! Sorry but there is something going I with him.

I always think that her house must stink of chemicals, 3 different freshener type sprays there plus the wax candles and the plug ins she uses. It would give me a massive headache.
Her house would set off my asthma. Charlottes hosting? Better bring your inhaler.

Reactions: 11
We know you read here midsize 23!!!!! Those chemicals can poison your animals!!!!!! You should not be using all those!!!!
But then you don’t give a feck for anyone or anything except yourself!!!!!

Lastly, you DO NOT work!!!!!!!
---
Was that an old video?
I’m pretty sure that “free” Hot Tub was sold a few weeks after they were “gifted” it 🤬🤬🤬

Omg seeing Stan running around the garden in the hot tub vlog is something! Sorry but there is something going I with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t remember if the hot tub was ruined or if they sold it as Mark didn’t fancy the running costs.

• Wow
I'm sure she was asked once and said Auntie Debbie has it. That ad was such poor taste. During the pandemic crisis too, she could have donated that to a follower or a family in real need. She would have gained a lot of respect for doing so. Yet she was so selfish and greedy and took it for herself. Clearly hasn't learnt or grown since, as she will flog any old tit now.

Reactions: 12
I can’t remember if the hot tub was ruined or if they sold it as Mark didn’t fancy the running costs.
I definitely remember that allegedly Fun Sponge Frank vetoed using it due to electricity costs. I’m sure it was shoved in the damp shed and went mouldy.

Reactions: 11
It really irks me when she says “garden transformation” as that it is not.

She could make that space really lovely, but as usual it just looks tit.

Reactions: 8
Yep, tight-arsed Frank said it would cost too much to run, so they got rid.
Also, anyone else think why the duck didn't they pack some of the garden stuff away in the garage? The fold up chair, outdoor mats, fairy lights etc. They all look trashed. Both of them are at home most of the time!! No excuse, just laziness.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.