Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also find it so strange that no family members see the kids on their birthdays. Personally hand them the gifts and stay for birthday cake. It's all so odd.
When she goes on these walks with her nan why doesn't she take the dog. Feel so sorry for Merlin.
Now Iā€™ve watched it, itā€™s even more odd that her mum came round and drop presents off. Why didnā€™t she pop in after school. Itā€™s such an odd relationship from the one she speaks about to then what actually seems to happen.

Reactions: 13
Also hopefully itā€™s not just me whoā€™s shocked she puts squash in their water bottles for school?! Our school only allows, eh, water.
So does ours. And I genuinely donā€™t get the nay sayers. I love wine. I donā€™t think I can just drink that all day. Water is the first thing we learn to drink after milk. My mother didnā€™t like water (grew up with a water softener) so we drank weak sugar free squash at home (didnā€™t have a water softener) as standard, so I did have to teach myself to drink water. My kids have all drank water (one has autism and until he was 3 he didnā€™t drink abything but milk in a bottle as he had a pathological fear of water. Now he only drinks water, milk and smooth orange juice, but mostly water.)

Reactions: 8
I thought all schools had a water only policy.
Probably why she makes them have coloured waterbottles, so you can't see what's inside!

Reactions: 7
Her kids school seem quite relaxed compared to most, she often sends in sweets etc in their lunches.

Very weird that her mum didnā€™t give Stan his present and the brother and wife too. Even if you canā€™t see them on their actual birthday due to work or whatever youā€™d pop in on the weekend especially as they all live nearby and are apparently so close.

Reactions: 14
I thought all schools had a water only policy.
Probably why she makes them have coloured waterbottles, so you can't see what's inside!
The school will know and will silently judge, especially with the state of their teeth.

The lunch supervisors will also judge their packed lunches (more so when they qualify for free school meals as there is a different option) and the sweets and junk in them will get logged.

Reactions: 4
Also hopefully itā€™s not just me whoā€™s shocked she puts squash in their water bottles for school?! Our school only allows, eh, water.
Our school checks everything. My kid uses the free school meals - why wouldnā€™t you?! - but we have to send water bottle and morning snack.

The drink must be water and if the snack is deemed unhealthy itā€™s sent home and replaced with an alternative.
Iā€™ve no idea how she gets away with sending in the crap in the lunch boxes for the kids

I've hardly been able to watch any of her content recently. It's so boring and irrelevant - she has well and truly passed her prime. Her content hardly gets any likes/comment on all platforms apart from the loonies like Carol creamer and other MCSaatchi huns. Why does she keep flogging a dead horse? It's time to gracefully retire before you're dropped!!! I'd be so incredibly embarrassed if I was her with those levels of engagement šŸ™ˆ

The only things that have done well recently are when grandad died, and her Christmas sausage things. Everything else - tumbleweed. Seriously Charlotte - you need to find something else to do. This is a part time hobby at best, you're not particularly good at it, and it's time just to stop the influencer pretending. You don't need to get a real job if you don't want to, just continue to be a SAHM. It's not for me I need interaction and purpose - but if it's for you then that's fine! Stop the 'influencer' bullshit though, please šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've hardly been able to watch any of her content recently. It's so boring and irrelevant - she has well and truly passed her prime. Her content hardly gets any likes/comment on all platforms apart from the loonies like Carol creamer and other MCSaatchi huns. Why does she keep flogging a dead horse? It's time to gracefully retire before you're dropped!!! I'd be so incredibly embarrassed if I was her with those levels of engagement šŸ™ˆ

The only things that have done well recently are when grandad died, and her Christmas sausage things. Everything else - tumbleweed. Seriously Charlotte - you need to find something else to do. This is a part time hobby at best, you're not particularly good at it, and it's time just to stop the influencer pretending. You don't need to get a real job if you don't want to, just continue to be a SAHM. It's not for me I need interaction and purpose - but if it's for you then that's fine! Stop the 'influencer' bullshit though, please šŸ˜…
She would get a real job though in order to carry on the lifestyle that theyā€™ve become accustomed to over the years. Frank canā€™t make that much. My husband works in a similar field and heā€™s done a lot of recruiting lately. If someone with Markā€™s personality had come to him, he wouldnā€™t have hired them because he wants people with ā€œsomethingā€ about them, theyā€™re the ones who are going to bring new and innovative ideas to the workplace. Not someone who sits in the corner with their hood up, looking like a petulant child

Damn - I went to screenshot but canā€™t find it now - did anyone else see her recent stories showing off her ugly post-leak bathroom. Saying ā€œIā€™m gonna show you because youā€™re all my friendsā€. No Charlotte, weā€™re not. You need to get out more.

Also why is she still calling it a leak when I thought she told us ā€˜one of the kidsā€™ left a tap on??? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Damn - I went to screenshot but canā€™t find it now - did anyone else see her recent stories showing off her ugly post-leak bathroom. Saying ā€œIā€™m gonna show you because youā€™re all my friendsā€. No Charlotte, weā€™re not. You need to get out more.

Also why is she still calling it a leak when I thought she told us ā€˜one of the kidsā€™ left a tap on??? šŸ˜‚
Because it sounds better than her being an incompetent parent

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Kid leaving the tap on wouldnā€™t be covered by insurance, a leak is. She probably lying so they get it paid for even if it is insurance fraud.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Our school checks everything. My kid uses the free school meals - why wouldnā€™t you?! - but we have to send water bottle and morning snack.

The drink must be water and if the snack is deemed unhealthy itā€™s sent home and replaced with an alternative.
Iā€™ve no idea how she gets away with sending in the crap in the lunch boxes for the kids
She's mates with one of the teachers on her Instagram, probably why!

I agree, give your kid a hot meal if you can rather than a picky packed lunch. Unless they are "fussy eaters" but I didn't think hers are. Schools don't dish up exotic meals though, they are as basic as you get to cater for kids. But I think it's the lack of sweets/chocolate/crisps her kids would moan about

Reactions: 6
Awww midsize Charlotte must be poorly again šŸ˜¢ Weā€™ll get the usual ā€œsorry Iā€™ve been quiet, Iā€™ve been quite poorly againā€

Awww midsize Charlotte must be poorly again šŸ˜¢ Weā€™ll get the usual ā€œsorry Iā€™ve been quiet, Iā€™ve been quite poorly againā€
Either this or she will have been to the gym and super busy editing a reel of her filling her laundry detergent jars and putting pepperami in the fridge and filming whatever landfill fodder she has been buying recently for YouTube,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She thinks she is such a snob!!!!!

So she ā€œhostedā€ aka ā€œhad people roundā€ and ā€œlawnsā€ aka ā€œback gardenā€

Of course she canā€™t mention sheā€™s feeling ā€œpoorlyā€ because weā€™ve mentioned that here first!!!! But tomorrow for sure thatā€™s going to get a using!!!!!

Reactions: 9
"Hosted" šŸ™„ has she done that since its always been said she never hosts šŸ¤”

And just a couple of clubs, her spending 45 mins in the gym (while daisy was probably doing said club) and mark doing something with the lawn so not really a busy weekend

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.