Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks absolutely vile.

Eating on their own AGAIN! Didn’t Mark have the day off today? Why not have a nice family meal together. My kids always stay up a bit later in the holidays. Bet hers are in PJs at 4pm so they can be shipped off to bed nice and early.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Well she’s obviously feeling good about herself but did we really need so many shots of her “midsized” arse!!???
I wouldn’t care in the slightest if she was honest, I’m not the skinniest of women and I follow plenty of plus sized “influencers” it’s just the lies and the filtering/photoshopping of things that drives me insane!! Midsized… that arse is not!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Do the cash cows have to wear those fleece blanket hoodies all the time as shark won't allow the heating to be put on?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I find it shocking that nearly every time she shows her kids eating they are on screens. The odd occasion having a TV dinner is normal and fine, every single meal eaten sat in front of a tablet is not. I’m sure the kids love it but it’s tit lazy parenting designed to keep them quiet instead of actually conversing with them.

Reactions: 17
bleeping hell. Poor kids having the most boring day again at half term - but that’s ok!! It’s ok Charlotte if you make sure you do stuff with them on other days! This is every day why not even go for a walk somewhere more interesting they don’t usually go to - it doesn’t have to cost anything. They have a car. Sitting at the kitchen island on screens they have been plugged into all day, no doubt, while fatso decanters fabric softener into glass jars the most pointless task ever! Obviously her and Mark don’t even eat with the kids as per usual.
We haven’t stopped this week. Both took the week off to do a massive (much needed) sort out and change some bedrooms around.

Yes, it’s half term, and there’s so much guilt but it was just the only week both of us could easily book off work to get it done.

Now we could have left the kids on iPads and games consoles, but I already had guilt we couldn’t make the most of it for them, so I got the grandparents on board. The last few days they’ve been to Africa Alive, a national trust place, played about 50 rounds of monopoly and went shopping for a new book. The second half of the week they’re off to the seaside with the other grandparent. Whilst *I’ve* missed a half term with them they’re practically walking on air, and I hope that’s how they’ll remember it.
Our massive car is currently full to the brim with charity and tip stuff and I think we’ll have another car load by the end of the week. Youngest nearly has a bedroom (office is moved, but bedroom is currently store of stuff currently not in the car 😂.

Where was I? You don’t give a tit about me. It’s about Charl. HOW can she, with all day every day, not get jobs done during school times? The reason it’s taking us the week is that we’ve had to put it off so long (one of ours is very young so evenings and weekends can be tricky to carve time into).

I’ll never understand why Charlotte’s parents (living so near) don’t do anything with them, and how they only see Mark’s parents as a family.

• Heart
Yes it’s very lazy, like someone else has already said, she could have been chatting to them while they ate and she cooked as they were opposite her. Kids don’t need screens while eating every single time. it’s very sad it’s not like they are Neurodivergent or anything and need the screens for grounding them or anything, she is so lazy and doesn’t give a tit about her kids

Reactions: 9
I don’t even get the pun… is it a sex innuendo? Coz what’s it got to do with their dinner?
Well yeah if you saying yove nailed someone it generally means youve shagged them. Usually (gross) men saying it about women - “im gunna nail that blonde later” etc

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Another day of the kids doing F all whilst mama waddles around in her £65 leggings before having steak for dinner

Are there no trampoline/Go Ape/laser tag places near her? That's a rhetorical question, there's got to be. The pathological avoidance of spending money on her children is really bizarre, myself and every other mum I know would go without if it meant giving their kids a fun and varied life but not big Chazza

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Well yeah if you saying yove nailed someone it generally means youve shagged them. Usually (gross) men saying it about women - “im gunna nail that blonde later” etc
Maybe that’s what her foof looks like and Mark had recreated it with food….i could be even more gross but I will save you all 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Is it just me or does she go through a lot of washing detergent and softener? I do a fair bit of washing for our family of 4 but I don't seem to go through detergent like she does!

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does she go through a lot of washing detergent and softener? I do a fair bit of washing for our family of 4 but I don't seem to go through detergent like she does!
she would have any content if she didn’t have empty bottles to fill

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 1
its actually quite sad to watch because she clearly has enough disposable income to give these kids a good childhood but simply can't be bothered/would rather spend on herself. I grew up with a lot less money than charl and shark but still have so many memories of the things that we did, these kids will look back and just remember iPads and pizza

• Sad
Reactions: 21
We haven’t stopped this week. Both took the week off to do a massive (much needed) sort out and change some bedrooms around.

Yes, it’s half term, and there’s so much guilt but it was just the only week both of us could easily book off work to get it done.

Now we could have left the kids on iPads and games consoles, but I already had guilt we couldn’t make the most of it for them, so I got the grandparents on board. The last few days they’ve been to Africa Alive, a national trust place, played about 50 rounds of monopoly and went shopping for a new book. The second half of the week they’re off to the seaside with the other grandparent. Whilst *I’ve* missed a half term with them they’re practically walking on air, and I hope that’s how they’ll remember it.
Our massive car is currently full to the brim with charity and tip stuff and I think we’ll have another car load by the end of the week. Youngest nearly has a bedroom (office is moved, but bedroom is currently store of stuff currently not in the car 😂.

Where was I? You don’t give a tit about me. It’s about Charl. HOW can she, with all day every day, not get jobs done during school times? The reason it’s taking us the week is that we’ve had to put it off so long (one of ours is very young so evenings and weekends can be tricky to carve time into).

I’ll never understand why Charlotte’s parents (living so near) don’t do anything with them, and how they only see Mark’s parents as a family.
This is what working parents have to do and yes we feel the guilt, but we shouldn’t. Then you get twats like this doing the jobs we have to do whilst not at work and entertain children during the holidays and ignoring her kids. She shows her life to prove she’s a good mother but anyone looking under the filtered surface can see the reality.

I don't drive and live in an area with limited public transport links and still do a hell of a lot more with my kids than this lazy tit does

Reactions: 13
I assume that day in the life was filmed on Tuesday…..on Mondays stories she said “don’t worry tomorrow we will be doing something much more thrilling”.
What was thrilling about that day?? She spent most of the time “resetting” her house and removing ice from the back of the freezer!
Take them to a park, bake with them, go to the cinema and use those free sky cinema passes, invite friends round or go visit friends or family. She has all the time in the world to clean ice from the back of her freezer 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.