Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised! Looks like she definitely only does a family meal 1 day on the weekend (let's count today as the weekend).

Also she's got new nails? Probably got new clothes too. And new make up 🙄

Reactions: 7
I still think something has gone on at home. The last couple of weeks have been really off, the weird cutting short of their break in Wales, the lack of long rambly talking stories and she has been much quieter on Instagram in general. Very odd.

Reactions: 22
Moved the law - Jesus wept he cut the grass. Just say he cut the grass. Who is she trying to impress by talking like that?

Reactions: 8
Charl is some sort of anti-influencer for me, meaning everything she tries to influence puts me off from ever buying it/reading/watching it etc. She’s recommended that film on her stories and I definitely never want to watch that film now even though I didn’t know it existed anyway 😂. Well done Charl, I’m proud of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And in Stans case here in this pic , faded , old and tatty pyjamas 😡😡😡😡😡 she’s a selfish old witch
Why the duck do those kids go out in pyjamas. And is it just me, but my kids would've thought nothing of walking that distance and more at her kids age.

Reactions: 19
The state of those kids.
i don’t understand why on earth they get them into jammies to then take them out for a walk? What’s the purpose of that? It’s really weird and inappropriate.

Reactions: 23
Bit late to the party but I have just watched the Day in the life video on YouTube. Absolutely crying at the chaos in washing her face. I've just washed mine and purposely looked to see if I was as chaotic and I can confirm I am not. The amount of rubbing of creams and slapping noises, literally gave me an anxious feeling in my chest. And I would highly recommend maybe using a gentle eye make up remover before cleansing to loosen the eye make up, considering how much scrubbing of her face she does her eyes always look as though they have mascara smeared underneath at the end result.

On a separate note, why does she need to "re stock" constantly ? I don't think I restock anything in my house other than a new loo roll on the holder?!?

Oh and she'd deffo been on the vino at the end of that vid! Talking shite and all over the place ! I enjoy a glass on an evening but I don't feel the need to record myself for the world to see!

Reactions: 20
Anyone else feel the “happy family” photos are being pushed out to cover what’s really going on behind the scenes!!!!

I’d pay money to know what happened on the way or during the trip to Wales that was cut short!!!!

Reactions: 30
You took the words out of my mouth. Something has definitely happened on the domestic front.

Anyone else feel the “happy family” photos are being pushed out to cover what’s really going on behind the scenes!!!!

I’d pay money to know what happened on the way or during the trip to Wales that was cut short!!!!

Reactions: 14
So many references to Mark & he is featured a lot more recently. 🤔 Can’t help but think there is trouble in paradise.

Reactions: 14
And didn’t he go to the SIL birthday or something? He never goes to any of her family things! Is that because there’s no football on? Sorry no idea when football is on or off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The fact that she thinks 4k(I don’t know if she means 4000 steps or 4km?) is a lot shows how inactive they are as a family. That’s about 2 miles or bit over, not far at all even for kids much younger than hers. Maybe I am biased because I don’t drive but my kids have been walking that far(and more) since they were toddlers. It’s only about 45 minutes of walking(being generous for Charlotte who gets out of breath shuffling from the kitchen to the sofa) which really isn’t enough exercise for kids or a young golden retriever who should be going on long walks or runs. Poor dog.

Reactions: 18
Why the duck do those kids go out in pyjamas. And is it just me, but my kids would've thought nothing of walking that distance and more at her kids age.
There is no way you’d look at those kids and not think there is something amiss, I’m not trying to sound mean here, they are sweet kids, but how she thinks Stan looks like Mark is beyond me.

Reactions: 18
IMG_4332.jpeg

yeah ok - Whatever helps you sleep at night Charlotte but we all know youve made no effort to do anything at all with your kids this summer and its down to pure laziness

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Excuses excuses Charl! You’ve barely done anything with those children, even cutting their holiday short. I thought you enjoyed culture? You’ve done zero cultural.
This is just an excuse for being a lazy parent!

Attachments

• Heart
There is no way you’d look at those kids and not think there is something amiss, I’m not trying to sound mean here, they are sweet kids, but how she thinks Stan looks like Mark is beyond me.
Both Stan & Daisy are odd looking kids, they both look identical to eachother and look exactly like Charlotte. You can tell that the three of them (Charlotte, Daisy & Stan) are all affected by Sticklers, they all have that same strange look about them. Im not saying that in a nasty way - im just observing how they look. I hate that Charlotte & Mark dont make any effort to keep the kids looking clean & tidy though. They just always look scruffy and uncared for.

I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist posting something like that about not doing much in the holidays. She is so predictable.
You don’t have to do something every day but all they have done is go to the cinema once, a free day at the zoo for her work and a couple of days in Wales which she cut short. Oh and they went to Primark in a Manchester for free stuff.

It’s really odd to me that she does nothing with them. No day trip to the seaside which is not that far, no museums(surely they might like to see the mummies at Manchester museum? No theatre trips even though she claims to love theatre, she claims she loves culture but didn’t visit the YaYoi Kusama exhibition that was really family friendly(and would have made good content), no visits to the usual kid places like trampolining/climbing/bowling/light railway, ,no national trust visit even though she claimed before that they go regularly, no visits to more interesting parks with a picnic and a ball or frisbee. Just the same sad dog walk and small playground in Poynton for her kids.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.