Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

(She looks completely different now - not just her weight but everything about her. What was that, about 5 years ago?)
She isnt aging well at all. But then if you look at het lifestyle is it any wonder? She eats far too much of all the wrong things, she drinks far too much alcohol, she never does any real consistent exercise, shes cooped up in her house the majority of the time and only ventures outside very briefly when she absolutely has to, she wears awful heavy dated make up, her hair doesnt suit her at all anymore and its doing nothing at all for her, her choice of clothing is appalling, she doesnt wear figure appropriate underwear or bras that fit her properly…. The woman is a total mess.

Reactions: 11
OMG the singing!!!! I’ve heard it before but every time it is just splurt out my branflakes HILARIOUS. Whoever let her grow up thinking she could sing - I’m looking at you, Karen and Auntie Debbie - has serious questions to answer. And imagine filming yourself singing to watch it back (kinda acceptable of itself….) and then PUTTING IT ON THE INTERNET. Wtaf?!!!! Midsize clearly has a full on case of delusions of grandeur.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG the singing!!!! I’ve heard it before but every time it is just splurt out my branflakes HILARIOUS. Whoever let her grow up thinking she could sing - I’m looking at you, Karen and Auntie Debbie - has serious questions to answer. And imagine filming yourself singing to watch it back (kinda acceptable of itself….) and then PUTTING IT ON THE INTERNET. Wtaf?!!!! Midsize clearly has a full on case of delusions of grandeur.
She really believes that shes got an outstanding voice. She’s absolutely full of herself which just makes it worse because she cant sing!!!!! Shes got that horrible put on theatre school jazz hands Americanised accent when she sings that just sounds terrible and she sings with the same musical theatre style for every song, its so awful!!!!!!!! But its the deluded self belief and over confidence thats the worst. It makes me cringeeeee!!!

• Haha
“I didn’t intend to share this”….so why film it then?
Is it a normal thing, to film yourself and your child singing? 🫣
Does this mean I need to start rigging up camera’s, all over my house, in case one of my children starts singing - and I can join in? And make sure it’s on film, *just in case* I decide to upload it? 🫠😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I didn’t intend to share this”….so why film it then?
Is it a normal thing, to film yourself and your child singing? 🫣
Does this mean I need to start rigging up camera’s, all over my house, in case one of my children starts singing - and I can join in? And make sure it’s on film, *just in case* I decide to upload it? 🫠😂😂😂😂
Exactly. Total bollocks. She was deliberately performing for the camera and even when Daisy was being cute and giggling, Charlotte never broke character and carried on the performance

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly. Total bollocks. She was deliberately performing for the camera and even when Daisy was being cute and giggling, Charlotte never broke character and carried on the performance
I’m wondering if she thought she would be snapped up by some music producer or director, if they saw this video 🫣🫠
It would align with her normal kind of delusions…
Also Charl, please bleeping feed your kids more - it’s shocking how little sustenance they are forced to subsist on 😶

• Haha

Here it is. Particularly horrific from about 1.15 🙈
Omg that was shocking! From the flat notes to the eyes closing. My good god. Who would share that with the world?? Daisy looking cute was it’s only one saving Grace.
She really does live in her own little Charlotte happy land bubble doesn’t she. Where she sings like a Disney princess and all the animals come bounding over to her, whilst she floats around in her milkmaid dresses. Where everyone is kind and applauds her for the doing the most basic of tasks and where the man she fancies is proper fit and her children are well fed and they share a family meal 5 nights a week… the reality is very different and we know because well she shares every single detail of her life online. Yet she will never be questioned or face any sort of scrutiny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my Christ! What in god names and all things holy was that! She seriously believes she’s got a fab voice! It’s so OTT, instead of just sitting and singing it simply too Daisy, she’s all having a moment with her eyes shut! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s bleeping horrific. I’d cringe myself inside out being in a room with her.

Reactions: 12
Goodness she’s definitely been on chambord and prosecco today. Her posting that clip with her singing ‘happy birthday’ so hideously out of tune proves she doesn’t have an ounce of a musical ear in her. It is truly painful.

Reactions: 15
Shes the friend that you keep around cause you feel sorry for them and no doubt laugh at her expense. she really bleeping thinks shes king ding while she's making a mockery of herself

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.