Charlotte Louise Taylor #35 Charlotte Taylor, size 23. Only takes the kids out if it’s free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they need their own snack tray. Can she not get up to get them a snack when they need one?
The 3 kids are old enough to go and get their own snacks!!!! will is old enough to be able to cook for himself (with supervision nearby) and the younger two can go and get fruit etc themselves. She treats them all like they are all toddlers who need to be given everything and everything she does give them is wildly inappropriate and much too young for all of them - tiny toddler weaning pouches of fruit puree - what the duck is that all about?!

Reactions: 15
Her post today about teenage songs. I mean, WTAF. How does one of her family or close friends not take her aside and tell her she sounds like a RAVING LUNATIC?

I’m surprised it’s still up. Surely she’ll have to have a dawning moment of realisation where she clocks that she sounds absolutely off the charts weird.

Here’s hoping it’s a grandparents for curry and G&Ts Friday and one of them will find some Dutch courage to tell her to stop being a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, she's a bleeping fruitcake. Who even writes like that? Charl, you really need to start building relationships with other normal adults outside your house, get yourself a proper job with meaningful work that means leaving your house and put your bleeping phone away.
Interesting that yet again, she didn't go to her agency's meet up. Yet that Ash Mama Reid from Scotland and Lucie Houchin from the south coast managed it!!
And I told you she'd advertise any old tit if she's paid. That absolute joke of an advert for that phone game is total and utter bollocks. As if she'd ever play it. duck off you lying fake witch.

Reactions: 19
How weird that she didn’t go to the agency meet up. She would have been invited, surely?

Why do we reckon she wasn’t there? My top theories: (1) she’s so paranoid about the Hazel rumours (or whatever potential Frank infidelity situ may be going down) that she can’t bear to be away from home even briefly or (2) deep down, underneath the layers of Nars and CT and the milkmaid dresses, she is actually very insecure about people in the ‘industry’* realising she is, in fact, closer to size 23 than size 13 so she came up with an excuse not to go.

*🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi everyone, I’ve just been singing along to songs from when I used to clubbing on Kisstory while I cleaned the kitchen and thought I should let you all know because you deserve it, it you really really do. I am so so proud of myself for wiping down the worktops and I think that’s ok? I hope you all have a lovely weekend, you should all be proud too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hi everyone, I’ve just been singing along to songs from when I used to clubbing on Kisstory while I cleaned the kitchen and thought I should let you all know because you deserve it, it you really really do. I am so so proud of myself for wiping down the worktops and I think that’s ok? I hope you all have a lovely weekend, you should all be proud too.
I’m so proud of you for choosing to listen to Kisstory ❤ Now, go and pop you singing along to a tune with your eyes closed on TikTok 😂 And remember sing as nasally as possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so proud of you too. Now you've done that you need to shove your kids in bed pronto, scrub your face clean with a minging rag, crack open the booze and get mr @Gossngiggles in a stranglehold to watch a girly film with you. Cos you deserve it, you really do. 😜 :LOL:

• Haha
I’m so proud of you for choosing to listen to Kisstory ❤ Now, go and pop you singing along to a tune with your eyes closed on TikTok 😂 And remember sing as nasally as possible 😂
Remember to go & be very active. Swim fast. Your kids will be so proud & you will be loved. You can also write yourself a homemade card. 😆😆😆 🦇💩🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh does she still have any of her beautiful old singing videos up on YT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I need to go A&E to get my toes uncurled after reading that absolute tripe. The poor proud witch, she literally has NOBODY in her life to tell her she’s making a massive show of herself. I’m so embarrassed for her (I really am).

• Haha

Here it is. Particularly horrific from about 1.15 🙈
That sounds absolutely awful and the facial expressions are another level embarrassing. She really does picture herself as a Disney princess floating about the place! Princess Fiona more like. I will say Daisy is cute here though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.