Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I feel like something definitely happened when they were away on that bizzare holiday in Wales when they came home early and pretended it was because the cat had a fight….. there’s been something going on with them for the past few months, its all felt a bit odd, shes had days where shes gone to ground and then reappears days later, lots of weird chat about Mark, several refrences now to stuff going on that she doesnt want to directly talk about……

Reactions: 23

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
“Mark im going for a massage tomorrow, you’ll be in charge of the kids for an hour”

That’s how it’s done Charl, that’s how you “carve out child free time” you melt.

• Haha

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Oh my god - the latest ramblings?! Who has time for that much introspection? How self absorbed can you actually be, she’s getting worse and I didn’t think that was possible. She has no purpose, nothing going on in her life outside of school runs and filming Instagram stories. I just have no words for her anymore. She’s obsessed with herself and it’s pathetic. She has more free time than most and there are 100’s of ways she could fill it, but she choses to paint her face everyday, watch back old videos of herself and whinge on the internet about how she doesn’t know who she is. I could tell her a few things about ‘who she is’!!!!
I genuinely, genuinely believe she would be so much happier if she went out and got a proper job. A career. All her kids are at school and she is just floating around in that house with nothing for company other than constant social media, and that’s enough to send anyone over the edge. Her levels of self obsession are not normal.

I don’t believe that she’s feeling better off meds. Everything is pointing towards a downwards spiral again. I wouldn’t wish depression on anyone, but she doesn’t seem to help herself. I think she keeps telling herself she’s better and if she says it enough she’ll believe it. It’s obvious she’s really struggling, just from those stories alone.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Do you think she feeds them calorie and fat heavy foods to try and increase their weight? I am on no way justifying her parenting, but maybe it’s her bizarre way of justifying?
If she needs them to gain weight then there are ways to do that healthily under guidance from a professional (and I don’t mean someone from TikTok charl).
No I think shes just bone idle and does the thing thats easiest for her. She knows they will eat crap like Greggs/McDonalds without any complaints so she just gets it because its quick and easy for her. I don’t think its any more indepth than that.

What in the name of the Lord?! So it's just stuff ordered from Amazon and stuck up? Where's the creativity in that?!

And that big star rammed behind the old people’s home magazine rack or whatever it is - it can’t even hang down properly. The whole thing just looks like a ridiculous dust trap.

I don’t even know what “dark academia” is as I don’t spend 4 hours a day on TikTok but I assume it’s some kind of gothic style? Twee hanging papers stars is not that

• Haha

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Eating in yo sushi. So they can’t be that fussy. Stop feeding them shit at home

feefifofum

I follow other influencers (as I'm sure you all do) who do this 'for a job', and they actually churn out loads of content, several videos a week. Not just when a crumb of an ad comes along.

I also follow loads who work full time and still manage to post a couple of videos a week

If this is charlottes job, then why is it weeks between her YouTube videos being posted? Instagram stories DO NOT COUNT. She is shite at her job 😂

Her latest video is also so self indulgent - I've listened to her talk about her mental health more than I've talked about my own in years. And I'm on several meds and will be for ages which I have no problem with - getting off them isn't the goal for most people with MH problems. I'd rather be happy, stable, holding down a proper career etc rather than kidding myself on that being on a pill (or not) means anything to anyone else. Literally nobody gives a shiny shite Charl!!!

Ps you haven't obviously lost weight you're completely kidding yourself on. Be a big girl (lol) and own it!!!

• Heart

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Hmm the chins looking a bit blurry…..wonder why??? 🤦🏻‍♀️🧐
Such a fun and romantic date night with the man she fancies - head in her phone frantically using the blur tool on Faceapp 😂 Another lavish dinner for mum and dad, meanwhile back at home the kids have no doubt had their 4th picky tea of the week. I wonder if they'd even know what to do with a fork?

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
For the love of god someone get this woman a personal stylist. She does not know how to dress AT ALL. She looks like she’s been raiding the charity shop and bought lots of random baggy clothes and thrown them together. She is desperately trying to follow TikTok trends, but she’s a Mum in her mid thirties and it doesn’t work. View attachment 2465328
She’s also made sure she put in the description that she’s wearing a size 14! Of course, as she doesn’t say when they are bigger.

And tala leggings are expensive. She’s buying herself £50 leggings whilst her child gets second hand wellies

• Angry
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The state of those kids.
i don’t understand why on earth they get them into jammies to then take them out for a walk? What’s the purpose of that? It’s really weird and inappropriate.

skylark13

VIP Member
Tell me it’s not just me who finds it FUCKING WEIRD that she shared all that crap about Frank and the anniversary and the insurance claim ring? I mean, even allowing for the fact that she’s an ‘influencer’ and shares her life online instead of getting an actual job, I still can’t believe why she’d think to get on the internet and share all that stuff. Except, maybe (consciously or unconsciously), for Hazel’s benefit.

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
They seriously went all the way to Liverpool for a paid for Yo-Sushi and a home bargains visit and then left and went to the Trafford centre??! There’s so much to do and see in Liverpool. Again, she’s not living up to her “culture” title. That woman is full of 💩.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Betty, with this mental image you have finished me off!! 🤢
Well its either her hoisting herself ontop of him and grunting & gyrating like an epileptic Jaba The Hut or its him mounting her and trying to locate her minge under her various rolls of flab…. The actual mental image of them having sex is just…… grim. Thats some damn ugly shagging!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Herefortruth

Just watched the everything shower. I think what I can’t stand about her the most is the ‘it’s all catching up with me’ and ‘when I look in the mirror I now think oh I recognise you’ bullshit 🤢 she literally does the bare minimum, i could understand if she had an all consuming job, and was heavily involved with her kids and always out and about with them at the weekends. But she’s just not. She has so much more free time than anyone else I know (apart from beggy meldrum!) all this finding myself crap is draining. I can’t see how anyone watching her could be sympathetic to it. I’ve said it before and no doubt I’ll say it again - she needs a purpose, a job. Some women absolutely thrive being a SAHM (which, let’s face it - she is) but she is not one of them

• Heart

countryisbroken

Those date night photos are just the same repeated bland boring shite ! Mark never dresses up and looks like he’s going to pick up a chippy tea and charl is caked in makeup as she was when she made the pipe lagging video……. She’s a complete twat

• Haha

Win

VIP Member
Oh come on, marks probably told her she needs to knock the picky teas on the head. Very sorrowful for midsize.

• Haha