Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Omg the reel…… a PE bag with William on it….. I’m cringing so hard for the poor boy x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Loubell83

VIP Member
All these date nights and posts about mark seem very…forced.
This coupled with the fact the family don’t seem to like mark screams to me that there is truth in the cheating rumours.

Charlotte is such a doormat and so desperate to be a 1950s housewife she will take any behaviour. He could openly have an affair and she’d turn a blind eye.
She has such a downer on single parents she would never leave him, he would have to leave her.

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Does she use a filter on her posts or are her kids just filthy? Stan in particular always looks really grimy. And with that cap on pointed up like that he actually looks like a little ned who lives on the scheme 😂 Shame on Mark for allowing her to send the children in looking like that.

I’ve started noticing that every time I watch one of these “influencer mummy’s” instagram stories I ALWAYS mutter “fucking twat” to myself before clicking off 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I really hope they haven’t gone to Liverpool purely to a free Yo sushi, I hope for the kids sake they do something more exciting than a trip to home bargains because their mum is obsessed with buying shit that she has seen on social media. They could have made a weekend of it and booked a cheap hotel room to make up for missing a couple of days their holiday the docks, the tate, various museums, the quirky quarter, the ferry and it’s a lovely day.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
'Mark said he's going to do the hoovering...that's amazing.' Sorry, what!!!!
Next clip, she's hoovering the stairs!
That whole vlog was a series of her desperately trying to portray that she lives such a busy, demanding life. Who seriously wants to see ANOTHER film of her supermarket shop. Prattling on about not leaving the food too long in the car, then lays it all out to film it before putting it away!!! 😬 Make it make sense. 🤪 Her talking about dropping parcels off, talking about how she's filmed herself restocking jars (yes, really) and cleaning her fridge and showing the contents (yes, really).
The best bit was her trying to explain how she gets her brand 'work' and what's involved! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤪 🤪
The weird justification of her “job” was just embarrassing. I do enjoy watching her desperately try to make it all sound very demanding and oh so important - again throwing in the banal fact that on occasion she has to sign non-disclosure contracts - as if that’s something exiting or important!
that video was just mortifing for her, because it’s blatantly a not so subtle reply to what is being discussed on here. She is utterly tragic.

skylark13

VIP Member
If the last minute ‘work’ job was a #gifted trip to Yo Sushi in exchange for a reel then she really is even more pathetic, deluded, vacuous and lazy than I thought. How her family and close friends don’t sit her down and tell her what a twat she comes across as, I cannot understand.

GET A PROPER JOB, YOU MIDSIZE LOSER.

Booyou365

Got the iron out for HER dress but took bills shirt straight out of the packet, didn’t even bother washing it and it was covered in creases! Considering she’s SO concerned with him feeling ‘loved’ she couldn’t even be arsed to do basic things like wash and iron his uniform?!
Also, the boot bag with William on the front with a football is basically marking a target on that child’s back before he’s even walked through the door 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈 Jesus Christ

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
Only two backpacks. Like Will’s gone off to war or has died.
He’s going to get so sick of her when he goes to comp and notices that none of his mates mothers are psychopaths. This child is going to school TOMORROW, Charlotte. There is 100% something psychological there with her reluctance to accept her 11 year old is no longer an infant, I’ve never known anyone like this. Yes it is emotional but by Christ it’s hardly a shock she has known this was coming. God help Bill’s future wife is all I’ll say.

tatty_boggle

Exactly. Total bollocks. She was deliberately performing for the camera and even when Daisy was being cute and giggling, Charlotte never broke character and carried on the performance
I’m wondering if she thought she would be snapped up by some music producer or director, if they saw this video 🫣🫠
It would align with her normal kind of delusions…
Also Charl, please fucking feed your kids more - it’s shocking how little sustenance they are forced to subsist on 😶

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Brace yourselves, Tattlers. Charl is talking about self-care and de-fuzzing on YT.

Tbh I had to switch off as soon as she said ‘de-fuzzing’ I felt that ill 🤢 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Marks getting sat on tonight then, she may aswell just say it because we all know thats whats going on

• Sick
  • Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Fuck off! Didn’t know if she’d lose her daughter? She had a fucking cleft palate, she was not at risk of dying.
Fuck! Off!

skylark13

VIP Member
Oh JFC Tattlers!!! How can we get a mole inside the industry conference where Charl has been invited to offer some ‘training’?!!!! If I could I’d be there with my popcorn in the front row🍿🤣🍿🤣🍿Especially as the training she’s delivering ‘marries’ her past roles with her current roles 😂😂😂😂😂
---
You are welcome.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

pitstop112000

Chatty Member
I just do not understand the drama surrounding every little thing. I would be mortified the poor workmen turning up and she had not cleared anywhere for them. She played it off by saying she had been quoted for two people. She just seems consumed by money and penny pinching on everything except for herself and shark

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
I just can’t get over what an odd family they really are. All of them! Why on earth did they not go out as a family yesterday. Is that man incapable of sitting and having a meal with his children??
Why don’t Charls other family members ever come round for a visit. Why don’t they take the chidlren out for the day. Why is it only Fridays at her grandparents and ham day do they spend any time with her family. It’s so strange! Why couldn’t she have brought marks mum round for a family today to their house (presuming the mum doesn’t drive). The family life she portrays is very mundane and boring and it’s her job to sell/promote her life on the internet, she’s a huge flop!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
OMG the singing!!!! I’ve heard it before but every time it is just splurt out my branflakes HILARIOUS. Whoever let her grow up thinking she could sing - I’m looking at you, Karen and Auntie Debbie - has serious questions to answer. And imagine filming yourself singing to watch it back (kinda acceptable of itself….) and then PUTTING IT ON THE INTERNET. Wtaf?!!!! Midsize clearly has a full on case of delusions of grandeur.
She really believes that shes got an outstanding voice. She’s absolutely full of herself which just makes it worse because she cant sing!!!!! Shes got that horrible put on theatre school jazz hands Americanised accent when she sings that just sounds terrible and she sings with the same musical theatre style for every song, its so awful!!!!!!!! But its the deluded self belief and over confidence thats the worst. It makes me cringeeeee!!!

• Haha