Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trixxx

VIP Member
Can we all just get with the program here

CHARLOTTE IS AN OVERWEIGHT PERSON WHO HAS BEEN OVERWEIGHT HER ENTIRE ADULT LIFE. SHE OVEREATS, HER DIET IS FULL OF ALL THE WRONG THINGS AND SHE DRINKS ALCOHOL IN EXCESS. SHE LEADS A SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE AND DOES NO EXERCISE OF ANY DESCRIPTION. HER WEIGHT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH ANTIDEPRESSANTS.
Literally stated that they can cause it, but I don't think it is the case in her situation at all. She is quite obviously using it as an excuse because it does happen to some people. Not really any need for this response at all, whether directed to me or others. We all agree that she just eats too much, and all the wrong things but we are allowed to say our own opinions.

Reactions: 5

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She is talking about removing social media platforms but William is too young to have any of those, the recommended age for all are 13 years old. Tik tok is a pit full of disgusting things children can come across.
Yeah but as we all know, there is no restriction on anyone of any age creating social media accounts really and even Outwith that, theres still you tube and just the general internet to explore - young curious children and pre-teens going on google and finding inappropriate content is very common and if she thinks ger kids haven’t already been exposed to inappropriate content she is more naive than i thought

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
I’ve never heard of tala flares but you can tell she thinks they make her arse look amazing with her performance to the camera.
Tala is that knob Grace Beverleys brand. For big butt gym girls. Leggings that go up your crack.
Charlie obvs thinks she's a bad bitch in them!

Blondie

VIP Member
Funny that candle her mother bought for their anniversary. She posted posted her mum's message saying its funny but I think there must be some meaning behind it! It's not that funny! A nod to mark maybe? Someone to keeps coming back?
And whys she not giving the gift on Sunday?

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist posting something like that about not doing much in the holidays. She is so predictable.
You don’t have to do something every day but all they have done is go to the cinema once, a free day at the zoo for her work and a couple of days in Wales which she cut short. Oh and they went to Primark in a Manchester for free stuff.

It’s really odd to me that she does nothing with them. No day trip to the seaside which is not that far, no museums(surely they might like to see the mummies at Manchester museum? No theatre trips even though she claims to love theatre, she claims she loves culture but didn’t visit the YaYoi Kusama exhibition that was really family friendly(and would have made good content), no visits to the usual kid places like trampolining/climbing/bowling/light railway, ,no national trust visit even though she claimed before that they go regularly, no visits to more interesting parks with a picnic and a ball or frisbee. Just the same sad dog walk and small playground in Poynton for her kids.
She keeps or the nice stuff for her and mark.

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Pizza or McDonalds
I’m just guessing she left sharky with minimal stress for the kiddos tea last night & they seem to have it every night…. She may throw in some mini cucumbers and frubes as she will be there tonight and feeling so so lucky to have such amazing kids that’s didn’t mind her leaving for 24 hrs 😂😂😂💀

Blondie

VIP Member
No they are there, I just watched them LOL what the hell is she wittering on about. She definitely needs a job!

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Surely Stan's feet are not a size 13!! My boy is 6 and a half and he's an 11.5.
Does my little one just have small feet?!?
I’m pretty sure she said in an old video that she (Charlotte) has large hands and feet because of Sticklers, so it makes sense that her youngest two have the same.

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Don’t think there’s a norm on shoe size but I think genetics probably do sometimes come into play. Her and sparky are hobbits aren’t they so it would seem out of place for her kids who seem very slight to have super large feet for their age. BUT I suspect with the youngest two it’s because of sticklers? Despite her denial for Stan.
Sparky 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
What’s wrong with the size?
I’m meaning the width of them. She has exceptionally slim feet so should have been measured and fitted for the correct support she needs but as usual size 23 bought cheap 😡
---
I mean she can’t help the size of her kids feet 😂
I’m meaning the width of them. She has skinny feet and as usual size 23 bought cheap that had no support

whoops!

Second insurance jobby in as many months.... 🧐🤣
First the 'flood' then the diamond 'drooped" out

Sjane

My year 1 is size 12.5 shoe. My year 5 is size 2 and his friends are a size 6. I don't think you can put a "normal" shoe size on ages. But surely she could've sent him to school and they'd phone if he was bad 😑

Blondie

VIP Member
So they ate at a family again. Nice. Sundays are the day.
I noticed they ate at 3.30pm in the afternoon, so that means they don't eat again till morning?

Elmoo

VIP Member
Not sure if I’m going to wake up to angry messages tomorrow about school uniform policy, but I’ll risk it.
No matter what I think about the idea that children can’t possibly learn unless they’re in school uniform (hint, it’s bullshit) I, like Charl, have a year 7 who is going to a school with a very firm uniform policy. Air Force 1s are not allowed. Polishable black shoes only. Did I, as a new parent this year go “nah” and risk my child get a detention and have to wear the spare plimsoles (on their first week), or did I get smart black shoes from Clarks because sometimes places of work have rules and I want to teach my children that they’re not above them?

This is from Will’s school website. (Scary that I know where that is, really).

View attachment 2433729
Air forces aren’t on there 🤷🏽‍♀️

I have 2 at 2 different senior schools. One has a very different attitude to uniform than the other. One is kilts, shirt and blazers and actual shoes. The other is skater skirts, polo tops, jumpers, and all black shoes that are not canvas. Air forces are allowed if the silver buckle is removed 🤣