Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Those kids 100% werent clingy whatsoever - shes just saying that to try to sound like shes this Earth mother whos kids cant bear to be parted from!!!! The kids would have been on their ipads and wouldnt have even noticed im sure!!!
Well - let’s accept at the highest that they were clingy. If they were, it will be for sub-optimal reasons so perhaps not as aspirational as portrayed and needs some investigation. It is a concern and - once again - a concern being ignored by their parent.

Reactions: 4

feefifofum

Is she allowed to “claim” that her lashes are looking so good while wearing mascara? 🤨
I'm also half certain she has some of those individual false eyelashes in, it looks too perfectly spaced and just off. I thought it in the chatty update she posted too but didn't think much of it at the time

Mintytea

Not sure how she’s claiming she’s not a breakfast person?! She makes breakfasts like that all the time? Meanwhile the rest of us barely have time to eat a slice of toast on the way to work in the morning!
She doesn’t make a good filling breakfast for the children

Jade33

VIP Member
Please tell me that this was last years reel?? The eldest is wearing Velcro shoes!!!!!!
Must be, hers aren't back yet are they? Surely she wouldn't dress them all in uniform for a video tonight when she could record a clip tomorrow?!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s only going for a night I imagine? She has already been away without the kids several times this year (hen do, London, Madrid) so I’m not sure why this is any different.

Am I right in thinking the Usborne Community Partnership is just the fancy title for the MLM Usborne thing? The (nearly always) women that sell them at fetes and in local Facebook groups. Because if that’s what she is training people for then she should be ashamed, she’s going to be telling these women how to create content etc to sell books to people at inflated prices with pressure from those above them to recruit and meet sales targets. No wonder she is the one going, most people wouldn’t touch anything linked to an MLM with a barge pole.

Some bedtime reading Charlotte https://mlmtruth.org/2018/11/11/uncovering-usborne-my-mlm-experience/
I was just about to share that same article…!

Loubell83

VIP Member
I mean the school run is sort of obligatory unless you think it’s acceptable to let a 5 year old walk home from school alone or they’re at boarding school. It’s the very basics of parenting. We’re all doing it and mostly coping without passing any comment.

We’re going to start plumbing the real depths soon and have to watch stories lecturing us about how even breathing is just totally, like, exhausting. AND THAT’S OK 😳🙄
---
God - I LOVE this channel. Next clip I’ve seen - about Stanley Cups 😂
---
And this one - ties in nicely with the recent YouTube video telling us all how children need to rest at home when they are ill whilst completely failing to acknowledge that it’s a HUGE privilege to be able to work from home or stay at home to facilitate your child doing that and it is a huge stress/ guilt trip for lots of people who don’t

@BettyCrockerr - this is your TikTok isn’t it?! 😂

I LOVE these women. I follow them on TikTok they are always spot on 😂

• Haha

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
So I watched the YT Sainsbury video for my sins. She's sooo out of breath!!
But mainly I wanted to comment and question her having "bank baby sitting". I understand what she means but is she really saying her parents are refusing to baby sit for their wedding anniversary in addition to her mother dropping off the anniversary shitty gift on her door step 3 days beforehand??
What the hell sort of mother daughter relationship is this
I can’t be bothered to watch it, what does she say?

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Surely Stan's feet are not a size 13!! My boy is 6 and a half and he's an 11.5.
Does my little one just have small feet?!?

• Wow
Jesus fucking Christ. When she can’t control what she looks like 😳😳

I thought the new pic of her chin hugging her brother was bad enough.
---
That is LITERALLY the worst photo I’ve ever seen of her….and there are many.
Point of order - the chin photo was worse. That is all 😂

• Haha

Trixxx

VIP Member
In regards to weight gain by antidepressants, while I'm not saying it is the reason for Charl's weight gain as the women literally eats far too much, it can be the cause of some weight gain. My brother had his antibiotics changed, piled on the weight and actually ended up more depressed because of the way he looked. Vain yes, but if your already struggling mentally then it can make things worse. He didn't come off antidepressants though he spoke to the doctor like a normal person and they decided to change them again. He's currently in a better mental state than he's ever been and the weight has come back down to what it was before.

I don't think her problem requires antidepressants though - I think she just needs an actual job! I imagine I'd feel pretty miserable all the time if my life was as horrendously boring as hers.

From memory she posted a YouTube video before going to Wales and I’m pretty certain she said they were only going away for four days, she conveniently had beauty appointments arranged for the next day which wouldn’t have been easy to book last minute. I think she’s trying to imply she came back from Wales early because of the cat but what she’s said and the dates don’t really add up.

Reactions: 3

Bubbles85

VIP Member
They aren't babies and she was nearby, I think you're overreacting a bit!
Leaving her kids unattended while having a bath during the day is so irresponsible, and another way of avoiding her kids. What if someone tried to break in or take one of the kids, knowing full well that Mark would be away watching the football? Why couldn’t she preen herself when the kids were safely in bed or when Mark was home? She puts herself first EVERY TIME.

Reactions: 3