Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
Please tell me that this was last years reel?? The eldest is wearing Velcro shoes!!!!!!
Yep. Last year's stalky reel of them getting dressed!!! And oh look Daisy is wearing her glasses! If that kid can't tie laces yet, then shame on them for not teaching him that.
I can clearly remember sitting on the floor with my kids, showing them how to tie laces and patiently going over and over and it until they'd nailed it.

Reactions: 7

Hello its me

VIP Member
I looked back and she had her coil removed in the middle of May, and has she ever mentioned going on any other type of contraceptive?? I still think shes had a miscarriage. Shes alluded a few times now to things happening behind the scenes, im wondering if she’s maybe found out she was pregnant and then theres been drama because they didn’t know what to do and then shes had a MC….

also in a different vein…. What happened to her getting up early and going swimming/the gym?! That lasted all of about a month! But remember guys, shes a VERY active person with a VERY active lifestyle…… !!!!
That woman wouldnt know an active life style if it uppercutter her. She's die a death if she had to be even remotely active

StepCloser

She was clearly thrilled to have Stan at home today, easy content for her stories plus she can harp on to Mark about how hard it would be if one of the kids were ill and she was out at work.
Work nights. Then you can be home all day with your sick kids 😬

• Haha

feefifofum

Totally agree on the previous comment about how weight carries differently when you're older, and also when you've had children. I was big before kids and I'm still big, but I carry the weight totally differently now and look a lot slimmer in the face now due to aging etc. Maybe because she doesn't look exactly the same as she did before she's somehow convinced herself she isn't obese?!

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
I really need to unfollow her at this point but can’t bring myself to! Honestly, her posts just depress me. I always see the start of the school year as such a positive, a fresh start, new year groups for the kids etc. I seriously struggle to understand her mindset and why she gets so unbelievably emotional over things. It goes beyond ‘emotional’ and is just downright unhinged. Why can’t she let go of things? Why does she let minor life events affect her so deeply?
For content. She got nothing else.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
The list of scents she was listing off with the cleaning products would of gave me a sore head
The chemicals yeah....... Also, what's that really annoying BS all about, Influencers calling scents and fragrances as FLAVOURS?? 🤣 🤣 These ppl are dumb as fvck
---
For the love of god- pull your sleeve up! It's not cute
---
Is that nail polish or have her fingers slipped through the toilet roll again???

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
So she cooked from scratch, as she used to do (after Tattle questioned why she doesn't cook). But did the children eat that meal or did she pog the lot? I haven't watched her so I genuinely don't know the answer.

Reactions: 6

Tootoo

Chatty Member
So beggy meldrum claims a 10/12 - charl Pinocchio Taylor claims 14…..are you calling beggy a liar there charl?

• Haha

Hello its me

VIP Member
I know I must sound like a broken record so I apologise in advance……..But that poor kid got second hand shite 4 quid wellies and there she is getting her hair done again!!!!! Then at the weekend she’s having a massage and facial 🤬

She has no shame, and thinks feck all of her children 🤬

She definitely has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (it describes her perfectly) 😡
She even looks like a dwarf in that picture I literally say looking at it for a good few minutes
---
So daisy is 7 and has only ever had 1 hair cut and it was literally like an inch?

Last edited:
  • Sad

Scotblock

VIP Member
Who remembers the Wolf of Wall Street! “SHHHHTTEEEEEVEEE MAADDDDEEENN” 😂 It makes sense Charl gets some as his business model is made off making shoes for chubby feet 😂

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I’m horrified at what she fed them yesterday (I know it’s been said before but I think it needs repeating again and again).

Pastries
Greggs
McDonalds
Sweets

Every single thing they ate yesterday was classed as ultra processed. The majority isn’t actually considered as FOOD, but as edible substances. And she feeds her kids that day in day out. UPFs are unlikely to affect you if you eat them every so often but daily, in these amounts….it’s just shocking. There’s ZERO nutrition in any of it.

We get the kids the odd Maccy Ds (I’m not a monster) but I have little guilt as they eat so well for most other meals.
Awful. I’m all for balance and treats and I hate cooking, but I made sure mine had a balanced diet. No excuse.
---
So she gets the boys a haircut but Daisy has still never had a professional haircut in her entire life and still looks like shes stuck her fingers in a plug Socket
And she’s a sweet girl with gorgeous curls.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So they ate at a family again. Nice. Sundays are the day.
I noticed they ate at 3.30pm in the afternoon, so that means they don't eat again till morning?
The kids probably get free rein on the crisps and sweets, big Chaz & Mark will no doubt have a pudding or something later once the kids are in bed