Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Fucking hell look at the trotters.
---
whos paying for the nail treatments she needs her money back!!
---
Also a jacket was a size 16 thought she was 12/14…
Her nails 🤢 why is she even holding the tag like that and photograhing her hand? Just lay the item of clothing down and lay the tag flat - no need to hold on to it at all

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Blondie

VIP Member
I’ve just seen that TikTok about her 2 year anniversary.
I hate to sound really horrible but looking back her hair on her wedding day is horrendous. Those extensions 🤢
Couple with the super tight ripped dress it’s just awful.

And I just realised from that TikTok she did a speech - what sentimental drivel.
Omg is she still posting cringey stuff on tiktok? Has she got tonnes of abuse yet? I don't know what goes through her head when she puts cringey videos out into the world

• Haha

JL8828

I can’t believe I influenced her to go to Sainsbury’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Imagine being the one from Sainsbury’s who chose her to do that latest campaign then watching her stock up video and her listing literally almost every supermarket in the UK apart from them. The nerve! What is it that goes through her mind? As if a supermarket had JUST recently hired me to promote them they would be the first one to spring into my mind when standing listing supermarkets. Does she think “I’m not mentioning them again unless they pay me too” or does she genuinely never use them and only did on that occasion because she was being paid to? The fact they think anyone watching their videos doesn’t notice this BS is astounding!
---
*to 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Dolphingal

VIP Member
She's fucking vlogged it!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 What a twat. I said on Friday that not only are they tight as arseholes, they're thick as mince. THEY ACTUALLY DIDN'T MOVE A SODDING THING OUT OF THE ROOM! WTAF!! What did they think was gonna happen? How can you get to 35 and not know how to clear a room in prep for workman. Did they really think the floor guys job was also to shift plants with fairy lights on, shoes, door mats, rugs?! They are unbelievably stupid and inept. Embarrassed that she's posted that.
And she's still making the urchins walk to grannies in broad daylight in their pyjamas for her Friday night piss up then!!!
If I was the manager of that firm who went to sort the floor out and the customer hadn't moved everything first, I would pull them off the job and cancel......... Disrespectful cow
---
Poorly?? 🤣 🤣 Well, all the poorly ones are the ones who took the gov poison arrows who keep getting sick because their immune system is purposely destroyed 👏 👏 👏 👏 Well done for following gov instructions... NOT!! You were all warned but tell me a supposed 'conspiracy theory' that has been wrong yet.........????? 😉
---
Self inflicted illnesses again

Reactions: 4

EmCheese

VIP Member
I’m so proud of you for choosing to listen to Kisstory ❤ Now, go and pop you singing along to a tune with your eyes closed on TikTok 😂 And remember sing as nasally as possible 😂
Ooh does she still have any of her beautiful old singing videos up on YT 😂

• Haha

ivebeenherebefore

The largest Hello Fresh boxes are for 4 and the portions are quite small. I do not believe that Charlotte is feeding two adults, one pre-teen and two children one one box. I don’t believe any of the othe influencers either. I’ve had them myself snd I know others who have and the protein portions are just too small. That’s why I don’t use them - along with the fact that I’m not subsidising every blagger on YouTube to feed their own families. I can’t think of any influencer that hadn’t been sent boxes and boxes of the stuff
This is why I can’t use Hello Fresh…the portion sizes are quite small and it’s me, my husband and 3 children. Gousto are much more generous and I can make that stretch between us 🥰

Hello its me

VIP Member
Here ya go Charlz, hope this helps.

The mouth shape. The nose shape. The sunken eyes. The eye & hair colour. The high forehead. There’s zero of Mark in the boy really!
He also looks like he'll have the same teeth as big oul charl

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Barley Cup sounds like a Complan chaser. Even the packaging looks aimed at the invalid market. Any decent influencer woukd have turned that job down flat. Desperate times. It's a shit product and a crap ad. Charlotte knows this and I'm now suspecting all this sad face stuff was a highly manipulative attempt to get attention before posting that for likes and comments

Is there any evidence that magnesium enriched Barley Cup helps you sleep? If not, why are influencers allowed to make these claims?
The only other influencer that I've seen promote this is fopperholic she too despatate and will take anything too

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Oh JFC Tattlers!!! How can we get a mole inside the industry conference where Charl has been invited to offer some ‘training’?!!!! If I could I’d be there with my popcorn in the front row🍿🤣🍿🤣🍿Especially as the training she’s delivering ‘marries’ her past roles with her current roles 😂😂😂😂😂
---
You are welcome.
Why can't she pull her head out of her own self absorbed 4rse and see herself for the pity party she is?? Oh, and BTW..... Keep muttering on about your playground politic mumsy mates just makes you even more of a cvnt that we already see........ No one decent likes playground witches covens 🖕 Bitch club antics that no decent person rates 😎

feefifofum

I just noticed she doesn't have a blue tick - has she ever had one? Is she too tight to pay the tenner or whatever it is for one 😂

• Haha

Welshgirlie77

...and her agency spoonfeeds her 'brand work', so she doesn't need to advertise or market herself in any way! Zero outlay or effort needed from her, she just waits for emails to fall into her inbox. It's a total doss if you ask me, yet she's desperate to portray how busy she is.
Oh and I thought you didn't use filters Charl?
And this latest comment on her vlog, JFC! :oops:
Linda’s in the Carol Creamer gang.