Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
What is the Hazel rumours
There was some comments on her YT videos that Mark is having an affair with someone called Hazel.

It was all very out of the blue and Hazel is not that common of a name so we are thinking there could be some truth to the rumours

Reactions: 6

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
She sounded out of breath in that bagel video. Wonder if she has/had Covid. Hope she didn't pass it onto her granddad.

Ironically, getting a job would be one of the best things to re-invigorate her channel. Return to Work with me - how I’m finding etc blah blah.

I’m meaning the width of them. She has exceptionally slim feet so should have been measured and fitted for the correct support she needs but as usual size 23 bought cheap 😡
---

I’m meaning the width of them. She has skinny feet and as usual size 23 bought cheap that had no support
Ah that makes sense! Charlotte all over isn’t it. Only the best for her and gifted or second hand for her precious babies 👀

She never shows what mark buys himself/she buys for mark. Although I think that hoody is surgically attached so probably doesn’t need much.

Hello its me

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she always feels the need to have sweeties as a part of the kid’s meal. Why? A sweetie should be an occasion treat given only when the meal has been eaten. Not as a everyday staple that is given as part of the main meal! They are so unhealthy and their diets are really shocking.
I bet she'll say because she doesn't want to label any food as bad or ot seen to be a 'specail' food ect ect which is true but don't have to constantly fucking give them it. Those poor kids teeth are bound to be rotten

Dolphingal

VIP Member
She is such a vain ET looking wanker, what a load of bollocks asking strangers about eyeliner when she could have just asked a friend or y’know not filmed herself looking in a mirror caked in make up. She looks shit with it on and shit with it off, no one cares, bloody weirdo!
ET 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Let’s be honest, her blush application has never been great if this screenshot from an old video is anything to go by

View attachment 2448889
Looks like the PUPPET on a bicycle from SAW

• Haha

Melodyy21

I’m meaning the width of them. She has exceptionally slim feet so should have been measured and fitted for the correct support she needs but as usual size 23 bought cheap 😡
---

I’m meaning the width of them. She has skinny feet and as usual size 23 bought cheap that had no support
Ahh yeah. There’s nothing worse than ill fitting shoes. Especially for kids.

Welshgirlie77

It’s honestly just absurd isnt it. It was non uniform day - im still unsure why this meant that Charlotte had to bring 2 mini bottles of proseco? Thats a bit odd isnt it?! Usually non uniform day is to raise money either for charity or school funds,ive never been asked to provide alcohol for it?! Then the kids come home, have showers and put their jammies on?! Why????! Why cant they visit the grandparents wearing clothes?! ITS SO FUCKING WEIRD.
When mine went there, they did non uniform days and either it was bring a bottle for the tombola for the Christmas fayre or a chocolate donation for it etc. that’s the only thing I can think of why she has. I took soft drinks 😂
---
She’s confirmed on tick tock that her Grandfather is “very unwell“
Oh has she? It’s the other one then obviously. she didn’t give a shit sharing it about him last time. Silly cow!

Reactions: 5

Hello its me

VIP Member
My eyes actually hurt. Truly there is no amount of NARS and CT that can hide the fact that she is very ugly.

Also I’d put money on her spending the £133 on herself (or steaks and cocktails for her and Frank) and not on her cash cow children. She is despicable.
Her foundation looks so yellow and doesn't match her chest

Reactions: 5