Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who wears dresses all year round I feel personally attacked 🤣.
Promise I don’t have my toes out or my jumper sleeves permanently pulled over my fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As someone who wears dresses all year round I feel personally attacked 🤣.
Promise I don’t have my toes out or my jumper sleeves permanently pulled over my fingers.
I actually wore a dress on Saturday as it was nice weather here but I had my trainers on, took my kids for a bike ride, didn’t have rats crawling all over me and made them properly amazing home made smash burgers for their tea so I feel better about it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually wore a dress on Saturday as it was nice weather here but I had my trainers on, took my kids for a bike ride, didn’t have rats crawling all over me and made them properly amazing home made smash burgers for their tea so I feel better about it all 😂
Are you also not a teeny tiny, delicate, midsize, size 13? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her dress today looks like a duvet cover! Nothing against dresses some are lovely but charls tastes are awful she also doesn't wear correct support bras to what she's wearing and it's usually a manky couloured one that says " taxi to the other tit"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Stop. Wearing. Summery. Dresses. When. It’s. Still. Bastard. Freezing.

Someone in her life needs to give her some home truths she’s living in a bleeping fantasy land.

Reactions: 20
I don’t live that far from her and I’ve had a coat and trainers on for the school run. It’s sunny but definitely not floaty dress and sandals weather.

That style of dress will be all she wears now until about mid September.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's so bleeping BORING. I do enough of my own housework Charlotte I don't need to see a bleeping reel of you doing yours! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t live that far from her and I’ve had a coat and trainers on for the school run. It’s sunny but definitely not floaty dress and sandals weather.

That style of dress will be all she wears now until about mid September.
September will signal the start of “00’s school flares” season, with the same jumper being worn to death and the sleeves over her knuckles whilst she’s cleaning out the ratties and then preparing a picky plate for the kids’ gourmet dinner straight after.

• Sick
  • Haha
Marilyn moment 🤢 no body needs to see that, especially if you knickers are as supportive as your bra.

I wear dresses all year round, but not summer ones which are made to be lightweight and comfortable in the hot weather.Her content is so limited, if she really wants to post clothing etc she needs to start dressing for the weather more. It’ll give her more variety.

Reactions: 11
New Thread Suggestion; busy being a slob, avoiding getting a job. 3 new ratites whilst leaving her kids dressed so tatty.

Reactions: 12
To be fair I wore just jeans and t shirt when I went out this afternoon, it is about 16 degrees here which is very pleasant. I needed a lightweight coat this moning though.

To be fair I wore just jeans and t shirt when I went out this afternoon, it is about 16 degrees here which is very pleasant. I needed a lightweight coat this moning though.
She’s wearing dresses with sandals. Completely different to jeans & tshirt

Reactions: 9
Why is she calling the rats ‘ratties’ I just can’t!!! Also the email to the teachers about them?? Someone said on here the other day (after her chat in Aldi with people at the till) that she’s not depressed she’s LONELY. This is another example of that!! She needs to get a job!

Reactions: 21
40 minutes all about Me Me Me 😡😡😡😡😡
---
Omg again she’s the gift that’s always giving 😂😂

She’s noticed a “bit” of weight gain but not huge amounts because of the side effects of her antidepressants!!!!!

What she really should say is one of her side effects is having a “gland” problem, the “gland” that makes her a greedy fecker 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
40 minutes all about Me Me Me 😡😡😡😡😡
---
Omg again she’s the gift that’s always giving 😂😂

She’s noticed a “bit” of weight gain but not huge amounts because of the side effects of her antidepressants!!!!!

What she really should say is one of her side effects is having a “gland” problem, the “gland” that makes her a greedy fecker 😂😂😂
So is she trying to claim she’s got an under active thyroid?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.