Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A random and pointless question from me but does she get up early and get all glam for the school run or does she come home then sit and do her make up to stay in the house all day until pick up?
I can’t believe you don’t know but Char suffers with insomnia so she never sleeps!
I think she’s said she gets up before the kids to have half an hour pouting at herself before her busy day of pouting at herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A random and pointless question from me but does she get up early and get all glam for the school run or does she come home then sit and do her make up to stay in the house all day until pick up?
She gets up at like 6.30am to trowel on that slap and bleep about with her manky hair so that she csn go on the school drop off like that. At the beginning of the year we were treated to stories at the crack of dawn of her shovelling her make up on in the dark while creepily whispering into the camera, i have nightmares about her rubbing handfuls of foundation all over her gigantic dwarf face….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Also why ha she worn 3 different sandals for one day. That day in the life - mum of three... Urm where's the mum stuff? Mate what a boring life Jane!!!
---
She goes to costa... and she also brought a loaf of bread from Waitrose then one from coop?

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but what a complete twit she looks waddling around in those summer dresses and sandals when the weather has been approx 10° in Poynton today 😂 and what a coincidence that she managed to capture another one of her mama love notes from the kids just as she happened to be in the middle of filming! Absolute bollocks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Kids plugged into devices at breakfast time. Would it kill her and Mark to actually interact with them?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So many questions about her day….
Why was she dressed for summer?
why did she change her dress part way through the day?
why are the rats living in Daisy’s bedroom? 🤢
why did she let the rats run around in her hair? 🤢
Why are her big toe’s so big?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Christ on a bike Mary on the handlebars - I just scared the living daylights out of my husband by screaming and throwing my phone at him when that rat appeared round her neck. Oh my God. Well that’s one way to liven up a dull as anything reel.
---
I also thought that dress had been delivered weeks ago but it seemed to be part of the ASOS order. Or are there two?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Those dresses are hideous someone needs to tell her she doesn't look good. Her feet making me feel cold.
I've got thick old socks on under my heated blanket

Reactions: 15
Full on Stepford Wives vibes from her reel - serving subservience and consumerism

Reactions: 8
That childlike croaky little voice she does irritates me. Mark is being very attentive lately 😂 Strangely since Hazel has been mentioned 😂 And when I say attentive I mean doing bare minimum as opposed to sitting with his hood up in his man cave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why why whyyyyyyyyyyyy is she wearing bleeping dresses and sandals in bleeping April?! Its not warm at all. She looks like a total dick. That blue dress shes got on looks like a bleeping old lady nightdress or a maternity frock from the 70s - not remotely flattering on her at all (her flat saggy tits make me feel sick) also if it’s apparently warm enough for dresses and sandals why is she tumble drying the washing?!? And the state if her washing machine fabric softner tray is vile!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That childlike croaky little voice she does irritates me. Mark is being very attentive lately 😂 Strangely since Hazel has been mentioned 😂 And when I say attentive I mean doing bare minimum as opposed to sitting with his hood up in his man cave 😂
The little fake giggle too 🙈 it is all such an act! I can't believe I feel for it and thought she was just a really nice sweet woman 🤣 before tattle!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She really is the gift that keeps on giving!!!!

So she went to Waitrose in the morning, bought White Pitta Bread but no normal bread!! She has a bread maker but still no bread!!! Then let’s the rats out to run around the little ones bedroom floor 😡

Then heads to the Co-Op for a tiny loaf that you see wee pensioners buying (she’s a family of 6 as I class her as 2 people) 😝

She’s out in a floaty dress and mules whilst I’m still wearing my big knickers, joggers and sweatshirt!!!!!

Finally, for the love of God can you go to M & S or Bravissimo and get fitted for a proper bra for your pancakes!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
JFC the rat appearing on her neck. She is so so desperate not to get a proper job. SHE HAS LOST THE BLOODY PLOT 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Christ on a bike Mary on the handlebars - I just scared the living daylights out of my husband by screaming and throwing my phone at him when that rat appeared round her neck. Oh my God. Well that’s one way to liven up a dull as anything reel.
---
I also thought that dress had been delivered weeks ago but it seemed to be part of the ASOS order. Or are there two?
Omg I love your quote “Christ on a bike Mary on the handlebars” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Just part watched the day in a life….very realistic working mum, just like my day, without the multiple hot beverages, popping to 3 shops and changing my foot wear…I’m sure everyone will agree she should take a rest and put her feet up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really is the gift that keeps on giving!!!!

So she went to Waitrose in the morning, bought White Pitta Bread but no normal bread!! She has a bread maker but still no bread!!! Then let’s the rats out to run around the little ones bedroom floor 😡

Then heads to the Co-Op for a tiny loaf that you see wee pensioners buying (she’s a family of 6 as I class her as 2 people) 😝

She’s out in a floaty dress and mules whilst I’m still wearing my big knickers, joggers and sweatshirt!!!!!

Finally, for the love of God can you go to M & S or Bravissimo and get fitted for a proper bra for your pancakes!!!!
...and setting up a camera and tripod to film yourself hoovering!!! What a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She didn’t even walk the dog?! Just took him to the vet. Poor thing! Walking the dog takes me an hour and I’m sure she would of included it with all the pretty nature shots. But then you can’t really walk the dog when you’re wearing a floaty dress and sandals when it’s freezing outside!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.