Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Daisy and Stan will be the envy of their classmates with their rodents🤣

What a bleeping drip she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtaf!!! It's so the teachers talk to her during pick up. Imagine being that lonely you think the teachers give a tit. They don't at all there's 29 other kids some that have done fun things in Easter, some that might have social concerns that are happy to be in a safe place at school after being home. Then there's Charl desperate for attention with her boring life and boring kids. That rat edge might make her Tik too famous.
Can you imagine though. She's such a loser

Reactions: 15
Honestly, she has serious mental health issues that she thinks emailing the teachers to tell them that the kids got rats for Easter is important!!!!!

She’s a brainless fuckwit who lives in her size 13 world and doesn’t give a tit for anyone or anything around her 😡😡😡
She desperately needs to get a life.

Get a bleeping job Charlotte you lazy cow.

Reactions: 17
They need a bigger cage
Agreed. I’m horrified by the size of the cage. It’s nowhere near big enough.
Think what you will of rats/mice/hamsters/gerbils/Degus etc as pets, but her cage is WAY too small.
Its ground area should be bigger and then should be at least 1.5m tall. This is disgusting.

A6E0807F-DA0D-42A7-B661-0E6F424C54C7.png

Bare minimum is this. It’s possibly 80cmx40cm and 40/50cm tall.
How DARE she!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Think what you will of rats/mice/hamsters/gerbils/Degus etc as pets, but her cage is WAY too small.
Its ground area should be bigger and then should be at least 1.5m tall. This is disgusting.

View attachment 2106930
How DARE she!!
Yep, no matter what you think of rats if someone is going to keep an animal they should do some reasearch and provide an appropriate home for them. It’s cruel to keep them in a too small space, like when people keep rabbits in tiny hutches. I bet she got them from Pets at Home or a crappy pet shop that don’t care as long as you are spending cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why would you put a nocturnal animal in a bedroom - in fact, 3 of them? Poor Daisy is going to sleep terribly.

Reactions: 16
I just wanted to confirm it’s 13 degrees in Poynton today also grey and drizzly. When I took my daughter to school I wore a coat and trainers. Defo not a summer dress day.

View attachment 2106930
How DARE she!!
She’s going to get SO many comments about the size of the rats cage and she is going to be fuming about it. She won’t take it on board because she’s a narcissist and will not accept criticism of any kind.

Reactions: 22
Charlottes house is getting grim. like a storyline from the Rats of Nimh. I didn’t even mean to intentionally rhyme there 😂 I can’t see a Rat without thinking of poor widowed Mrs Frisby 😂 Seriously though? It’s manky.

Reactions: 10
Charlottes house is getting grim. like a storyline from the Rats of Nimh. I didn’t even mean to intentionally rhyme there 😂 I can’t see a Rat without thinking of poor widowed Mrs Frisby 😂 Seriously though? It’s manky.
Well there’s our next thread title right there!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Your ratty girlies might need a bigger cage, and that’s okay. Our ratty girlies are happy in the cage they have, be kind, my kids deserve these pets, they really do. Take care xxx

• Haha
A random and pointless question from me but does she get up early and get all glam for the school run or does she come home then sit and do her make up to stay in the house all day until pick up?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.