Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my child was invited to someone's birthday party and I was told they were going back to said person's house to play with their rats I would be horrified 🤢🤢🤢🤢 also surely all the other parents at school must be laughing at her turning up every day dressed like it's the height of summer!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I reckon she’s been on the 4pm (and 5pm and 6pm) midweek prosecco. Probably to psych herself up to post the ridiculous chatty update video. Not that I’ve actually watched it of course. Crazy, self-absorbed, lazy, rattie-loving twit that she is. GET AN ACTUAL JOB, CHARL.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
💯 this. What we need is a local tattler who sees her on the school run to tell us what a twit she comes across as is RL and how all the school mums are giggling at her (not with you, Charl!) at the school gates 🤣

If my child was invited to someone's birthday party and I was told they were going back to said person's house to play with their rats I would be horrified 🤢🤢🤢🤢 also surely all the other parents at school must be laughing at her turning up every day dressed like it's the height of summer!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Charl’s video highlights…

- shark didn’t want the pets; said no and stepford wife said of course your decision you man of the house (although you do feck all)
- Daisy nagged until she got the pets she wanted
- rat lady is Charl’s new BFF and they will keep in touch (more than she does with Mark’s family)
- they deserve the rats and the rats deserve them, they really do
- Charl still worried that with children growing up she might have to get a job and leave the house for reasons not food shop related
- still beside herself that Suzanne asked her to spa stay to make up the numbers and save the others some money
- Charl can’t wait to do yoga on the hen weekend, she deserves it she really does
- transformation to Rebecca Adlington continues

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I would pay good money to be a fly on the wall to see Nana Charlotte on a hen do in Majorca! I didn’t think it was possible but she was an even bigger tw*t in tonight’s video!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
💯 this. What we need is a local tattler who sees her on the school run to tell us what a twit she comes across as is RL and how all the school mums are giggling at her (not with you, Charl!) at the school gates 🤣
I used to see her every pick up time and some mornings as my kids went to the same school but my youngest has gone to high school now and I moved a few months back so I don’t see her heavy footed plodding anymore back n forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"And we were all cutting up pizza for each others kids and passing water and stuff. It was amazing"
what. In . The . Actual. duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The fake incredulous laughing about going to Majorca 🤣🤣🤣 get a bleeping life you absolute sad sack 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is everyone else's everyday life you total sap 😆😆😆😆 I'm creased 💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe she’s made another ‘bestie’ with the woman off Facebook marketplace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Charl’s video highlights…

- shark didn’t want the pets; said no and stepford wife said of course your decision you man of the house (although you do feck all)
- Daisy nagged until she got the pets she wanted
- rat lady is Charl’s new BFF and they will keep in touch (more than she does with Mark’s family)
- they deserve the rats and the rats deserve them, they really do
- Charl still worried that with children growing up she might have to get a job and leave the house for reasons not food shop related
- still beside herself that Suzanne asked her to spa stay to make up the numbers and save the others some money
- Charl can’t wait to do yoga on the hen weekend, she deserves it she really does
- transformation to Rebecca Adlington continues
You really are so so funny 😂😂😂 You’d be amazing as a Parody Account for Size 13 😂
---
I would pay good money to be a fly on the wall to see Nana Charlotte on a hen do in Majorca! I didn’t think it was possible but she was an even bigger tw*t in tonight’s video!
I still love that they put her face on the back end of a Tram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Forgot what I was going to say”

Charlotte you’re fooling literally nobody I’d have more respect if you just came out with it and said “honestly guys I just like my tits and felt the need to squeeeeeze them into this tiny dress and then squeeeeeze them together so that they look ginormous and a couple of seedy old men might say they fancy me”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So the rats were not a rushed thought but it seems to have all be done within a week or so? From Daisy mentioning it to getting them. Christ she’s annoying. Talks absolute bollocks.

Reactions: 10
Do we know when the hen do in Majorca is? I’m going in a few weeks and I will literally ditch the fam to go hunt her down and get a pic in the wild 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we know when the hen do in Majorca is? I’m going in a few weeks and I will literally ditch the fam to go hunt her down and get a pic in the wild 😂
Make sure you take a harpoon and a ton of sausage rolls as bait..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would assume it’s one of the bank holiday weekends in May because she said for 3 nights in a few weeks.

She will be easy to spot - she will be the one in a milkmaid dress (2 sizes too small) on the beach 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.