Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, it's teeth. They don't need to look "pretty" to work like they're supposed to.
Also they look fine. A little wonky and perfectly fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Guys, it's teeth. They don't need to look "pretty" to work like they're supposed to.
Also they look fine. A little wonky and perfectly fine.
Definitely. Sadly we live in a very superficial world where everyone is expected to have Simon cowell teeth 🙈

Reactions: 28
Yep! She claimed “I won’t be back” when she posted on here at the beginning, but it’s pretty obvious she looks.
It doesn't take a crystal ball to work that out!:oops: lol.
In Char's defence all the mummy's vloggers check out their ''hate threads''. Its the nature of the beast. Its amazing to watch their social media posts change overnight. The threads end up writing the youtubers content after awhile. It makes me laugh how predictable and desperate they are to be liked by people who dislike them.
Yup, irritates me and I reckon she only does it because it makes editing clips together, easier!
Charles Trippy, the guy with the world record for vlogging has been doing that technique for editing for 10 years. A lot of youtubers have copied he's method of slapping the camera during 'scenes''. Its nothing original. And YES i was right, Charlotte was holding over the room reveal of the older children's dinasaur themed room so it could have an #AD attached. See her latest instagram post. God she is predictable.

Reactions: 2
she's predictable and boring.....desperate to be liked but mummy bloggers don't include her in anything. always the odd one out

Considering she used to write for a magazine, her grammar is pretty shocking! She uses far too many commers when they're just not needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I bleeping hate it when she does an AD in her video’s....she comes across as so sincere!
£££££££££££. Its all BOLLOCKS.
And her voice is so annoying, jesus christ she loves the sound of it far too much.

Reactions: 1
I’m still seething at her reply to that comment on her video about sharing her kids info. Honestly, her children’s lives are not public property and Daisy’s syndrome is not her story to tell. I feel so, so bad for those children and this will always remain my biggest problem with her (and all “Mummy Vloggers”)

Also, expect LOADS more wedding videos, as it appears that video is doing really well in terms of views 🙄🙄

I’m still seething at her reply to that comment on her video about sharing her kids info. Honestly, her children’s lives are not public property and Daisy’s syndrome is not her story to tell. I feel so, so bad for those children and this will always remain my biggest problem with her (and all “Mummy Vloggers”)

Also, expect LOADS more wedding videos, as it appears that video is doing really well in terms of views 🙄🙄
What was her reply? I've tried to look but can't find it? X

Bloody hell, she even romanticised a reply defending herself 🤣

Tbh most of what she's said I think "fair enough".
I personally don't agree with using kids in Ads (especially that gas one...wtf was that?!) But do think she's a good mum that tries.

I don't see how she's comfortable with sharing her location though, I'm not even in the same country and would know how to find her house and what supermarket it backs on to 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell how passive aggressive is her reply?! I was intrigued and maganed to find her house in about 5 minutes. Google maps shows you everything. It's scary. What's more, not only has she given away her location compromising her children, she's done house tours to let the world know what she has on the inside too. I don't understand the logic these vloggers - here burglars, take your pick! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

yes i do view the symptoms of that particular syndrome as health issues Charlotte! christ on a bike

oh, and hearing aids and glasses are tip of the iceberg (yes an iceberg reference is not exclusive to you charl)

• Heart
She doesn’t think her syndrome is a health issue now? Mmmm so why when daisy was born and so so poorly in hospital did she plaster it all over the internet. If it wasn’t a health issue surely she didn’t need all that intervention and to be in the hospital? She’s an actual idiot. Justifies it for her own sake. Bore off potato

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think, with that reply, Charlotte was cleverly diverting attention away from what is actually a much bigger issue (and she knows it) . The majority of her career is those kids. They're used In ads, they're used in vlogs, they're used for "likes" in insta pics. She literally makes money off the back of them. So she neednt latch on to her syndrome, glasses or hearing aids. She isnt doing that to show daisy that, in her words, she doesnt have to hide because she isnt "typical of the average person" (again, her words). I manage to make my kids feel loved, accepted and accepting of others without plastering them online.

Reactions: 7
I think, with that reply, Charlotte was cleverly diverting attention away from what is actually a much bigger issue (and she knows it) . The majority of her career is those kids. They're used In ads, they're used in vlogs, they're used for "likes" in insta pics. She literally makes money off the back of them. So she neednt latch on to her syndrome, glasses or hearing aids. She isnt doing that to show daisy that, in her words, she doesnt have to hide because she isnt "typical of the average person" (again, her words). I manage to make my kids feel loved, accepted and accepting of others without plastering them online.
Amen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.