Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The door looks bloody awful! Why go to the trouble of painting it when all it looks like is dirty pond water? At least make a statement of it.

Reactions: 3
Agreed. She would’ve been better off saving for a bit longer for a brand new door if she’s that bothered by it. It looks worse than it did in the first place.

Why is she so obsessed with making her life look perfect in every single way, perfect Mark, perfect kids, perfect job, perfect family, perfect everything.
I would love her to just be a tad more real, everyone goes through tit times! Im sure her mum and dad had blazing rows at a few points in her childhood🤦🏻‍♀️
It's for this reason, that I find her one of the most unrelatable insta "mum vloggers". Which is the exact opposite of what she is trying to portray. Have a bloody argument with your partner, admit that one of the kids has been a pain in the arse one day and dish up some fish fingers, chips and beans once in a while!! (And not some fancy fuckin fish fingers that she's made from scratch 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHAT. THE. HELL is this woman on!?

This on her latest insta post about getting up with her kid “the way he snuggles into my arms and pushes his tiny feet into my thighs, as though he’s a padding cat’’

Romanticising getting a kid out of his flipping cot??
Is she talking about Stan or Mark? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Complete coincidence that we just got a post admitting being a mum is hard sometimes etc. Never reads here.

Frig asks 🙄😂 HI CHARLOTTE!
Bet she still has some plinky plonky, ever so lovely whimsical weekend vlog though!

Reactions: 4
Why is she so obsessed with making her life look perfect in every single way, perfect Mark, perfect kids, perfect job, perfect family, perfect everything.
I would love her to just be a tad more real, everyone goes through tit times! Im sure her mum and dad had blazing rows at a few points in her childhood🤦🏻‍♀️
Perfect bullshit more like

Reactions: 2
Complete coincidence that we just got a post admitting being a mum is hard sometimes etc. Never reads here.
I have said it before, and i'm going to say it again: Her ''hate-thread" ends up running her social media posts. Its NOT a coincidence, it NEVER is! This is what shits me about mummy bloggers with their crap about not reading negative posts. And i hate the door, the colour sucks! If your so tired, and its so exhausting running the house and looking after three perfect children why on god's earth are you wasting energy on painting? Stop complaining about rubbish. You should be grateful you have been blessed with perfectly healthy children. I know I few parents over the years that have had really sick kids and would do anything to have a healthy child to complain about. Grow up, you sound like a brat!

I don’t really get why she painted the door 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not a great colour, it’s hardly made a difference really

I know it's a minor thing but I cannot get over how crap the door looks! What an insipid colour, if you're standing more than 5ft away you won't even notice it. And to keep the door frame white?!

I have said it before, and i'm going to say it again: Her ''hate-thread" ends up running her social media posts. Its NOT a coincidence, it NEVER is! This is what shits me about mummy bloggers with their crap about not reading negative posts. And i hate the door, the colour sucks! If your so tired, and its so exhausting running the house and looking after three perfect children why on god's earth are you wasting energy on painting? Stop complaining about rubbish. You should be grateful you have been blessed with perfectly healthy children. I know I few parents over the years that have had really sick kids and would do anything to have a healthy child to complain about. Grow up, you sound like a brat!
A lot of people were moaning that she only shows the good side of her life (myself included) ,she then posts that it's not all rainbows (obviously because of this thread) and now you're saying she's ungrateful and should stop moaning? She is quite clearly grateful for her kids, unlike some influencers she seems to actually like them. So can't want her to mention the bad bits then bash her for it really..

I know it's a minor thing but I cannot get over how crap the door looks! What an insipid colour, if you're standing more than 5ft away you won't even notice it. And to keep the door frame white?!
Yes! The colour doesn't bother me but the door frame! Omg at least paint them both 😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if she’s always done this, but her upspeak (going up at the end of every sentence) is SO irritating 😠

Shes posted some "poor me" stories. It's so obvious its because she has read on here that we're sick of the perfect life she portrays. She cant make eye contact with the camera and ive never seen so much fiddling and face/ neck rubbing. It's all BS for tattles benefit.

Reactions: 6
Does it bug anybody else that some of the frames etc on her living room wall are squinty?😬

Does it bug anybody else that some of the frames etc on her living room wall are squinty?😬
I don’t like her living room in general. It’s a weird layout, and she’s chucked in a corner sofa that really doesn’t look right. They have to sit side-on to the TV. Should’ve gone for a normal sofa.

And don’t get me started on the chalkboard fire place. I’m not a fan of that at all.

Reactions: 8
Lovely Charlotte has been editing a Christmas present haul and she is wondering if we would like to see it. She knows budgets are very personal. FFS, you're going to upload it regardless because you've sat editing it. The arse licking is nauseating.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.