Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jumpers over the knuckles seems to be something a lot of instagrammers do. Cute & Cosy aesthetic, dontcha know 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 32580

Last 6 grid posts 3 are ADs and her recent you tube is also an Ad to many Ads!
She needs to fund her extension, greedy cow!

How predictable , wannys room is going to have another generic woodland theme 🙄 I'm bored bleeping senseless of all these instascammers, not one has a brain of their own. Same old shite different day. An old chinless charl just follows like the sheep she is. Irritates the life out of when they try to 'influence' others, I agree when someone said this just contributes to mental health problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
At least she declares them properly?
Yes she declares the crap out of them, over and over and over and over again! She is even doing ''weekly vlogs'' as #ads, its never ending.
Weekly vlog, then #ad, then food haul & meal plan, then #Ad and repeat until the extention is well and truly completed. This is char's channel for the next twelve months straight. Its like car crash, I just can't look away. :mad:

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does the mouth whatever the kids say as they talk? Bloody bugs the crap out of me. Shes just so mumsy i can imagine how bored Mark must be she just doesnt have anything else about her!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely pissing myself laughing check out her vid “tapas food, hot tub party, friends and its coming home” OMG

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes she declares the crap out of them, over and over and over and over again! She is even doing ''weekly vlogs'' as #ads, its never ending.
Weekly vlog, then #ad, then food haul & meal plan, then #Ad and repeat until the extention is well and truly completed. This is char's channel for the next twelve months straight. Its like car crash, I just can't look away. :mad:
That's what every channel should be like tho, if they're showing something they've been gifted in the last 12 months in the video it's supposed to be labelled ad! Which is why she does the (annoying) disclaimer at the start of every food shop, she's worked with them so she has to declare it for a year! Personally I like that she's transparent, she's about the only person I watch that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why does she insist on coming on every Monday and giving a run down of her weekend and then patronisingly wishing us all a good Monday- it’s vomit inducing insincere crap

Reactions: 7
Her life can not be that perfect, me and my husband have blazing rows some days and others we are loved up, some days my kids are total bum holes but others are little angels, i dont see any kind of balance in their household. The video i just suggested says it all, “oh what a wonderful day” get a grip Char, you are SO unrelatable!!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely pissing myself laughing check out her vid “tapas food, hot tub party, friends and its coming home” OMG
Forgot about that gem 🤣 cringe!
That girl oozes confidence, I don't care what she says!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus why is there so much ‘stuff’ in her kids bedrooms?! It’s like a sensory overload!!!!!!

Her life can not be that perfect, me and my husband have blazing rows some days and others we are loved up, some days my kids are total bum holes but others are little angels, i dont see any kind of balance in their household. The video i just suggested says it all, “oh what a wonderful day” get a grip Char, you are SO unrelatable!!
You’re life is real tho not a chapter out of a fifties handbook , on how to have the perfect home and marriage 😂

Cringiest thing i have EVER SEEN. Actually gave the mary poppins vibe by getting the kids to sweep🤣🤣🤣 cant sing for tit either- too forced and out of tune.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cringiest thing i have EVER SEEN. Actually gave the mary poppins vibe by getting the kids to sweep🤣🤣🤣 cant sing for tit either- too forced and out of tune.
It's not the one where she's stood in the kitchen looking out of the window with a brew singing randomly is it? 😜😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.