Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is maybe Stan wakes in the night still and the other two don’t, so this way he won’t wake the others up? Also Bill is only there half of the time so doesn’t really need a bedroom to himself that will sometimes be empty.

Reactions: 3
My guess is maybe Stan wakes in the night still and the other two don’t, so this way he won’t wake the others up? Also Bill is only there half of the time so doesn’t really need a bedroom to himself that will sometimes be empty.
I don’t think he lives half and half. He seems to only go to his dads for a couple of nights. I also don’t think Stan wakes.

I don’t think he lives half and half. He seems to only go to his dads for a couple of nights. I also don’t think Stan wakes.
Okay, have you checked any of those points? It doesn’t sound like you know that for sure any more than I do. Just hazarding a guess.

Also, he still doesn’t live there full time while the other two do, and therefore use the rooms more.

Reactions: 2
Daisy is just sharing with Bill until the extension is done and then she'll have her own room when it's built. She mentioned it a few days ago.

Reactions: 6
Bill goes to his dad alternate weekends. They’re only sharing until the extension

That confused me too! I thought the boys would share then Daisy would have her own room?
Daisy is having the big room when the extension is done, it's a temporary thing do bills room is done for him now so they won't have to do it again (to be fair he loves dinos, has for as long as I've been watching, can't see that changing soon). Stans having daisys current room now going forward so they're doing that up for him. The only thing I think is unfair is that bill doesn't get the big bedroom, being the eldest that's what I thought would've happened, but hey, maybe he didn't want to swap?

Reactions: 6
I think a themed bedroom is pretty pointless.
What happens in a few weeks when they have moved on from dinosaurs and are into something else?
Seems like a massive waste of money to me.
Do their room up nice, sure. But an actual theme? Nah.
I totally agree with you 🙌
I remember my mother spending a fortune on groovy chick , bedding , decals , the whole kaboosh, i found it embarrassing a while later.but the room was easily changed back to a more neutral tone and ready for my next fad .
And I don’t like the slime green radiator , sure do a dinosaur theme if your child loves it , but why not a sage green which is more neutral, with some cream walls and dinosaur decals that can be removed when no longer needed ,
Get a nice bedding set and lampshade and call it done ,
Not only would it save a ton of work but it’s more practical in the long term imho

Reactions: 7
Okay, have you checked any of those points? It doesn’t sound like you know that for sure any more than I do. Just hazarding a guess.

Also, he still doesn’t live there full time while the other two do, and therefore use the rooms more.
Wow someone’s needs to come down a peg or 2

I’m going to backtrack on my last comment , it actually looks quite nice and more neutral and classy than I first anticipated,
I still don’t love the green radiator lol but that’s personal choice the rest looks pretty nice

Reactions: 5
Saying she’s ill again on insta stories. This woman is constantly ill! I swear I’ve not even had a cold in the space of time she’s had about four viral infections

Saying she’s ill again on insta stories. This woman is constantly ill! I swear I’ve not even had a cold in the space of time she’s had about four viral infections
But she’s hoping it’s just a 24 hour/48 hour/quick thing she’ll get over because mark the shark is off and she needs her time with him...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Lol!!! She mentioned loving sex in a ditl video ages ago, I can't remember which one and cba searching through and finding it. All those romantic shots of the washing machine 😂 I think it was before they went to see Elton John in Leeds, lol around the time wanny was conceived. Then the shock horror that she's preggos. Seriously can't stand her and her manky toes. 😂
Yes it was years ago, BUT it be honest I thought she was just joking around and not being serious. Then a few months later she turned up pregnant. Who knows? The title is hiliarous, i'm sorry its at Char's expense but it made me laugh! I actually like the room my only concern is why get a brand new wood colour bunk bed and then a brand new white wardrobe? They simply don't match, why Char didn't you just get a white bunk bed? Its looks weird. I like the painted wall heater, just no need to rush the paint job, Mark is home for a bit. Even while the woman is ''renovating'' she is STILL making over the top meals to impress Instagram. I don't know where she gets the energy from. And before I forget enough with the bloody #ads. Its amazing how she hasn't got time to edit vlogs on time but those ad posts go up without a problem. hmmmm

A human cheese string 😂😂😂😂😂

I agree it's strange, Bill should definitely have his own room!
I got a mental image of this and couldn't stop laughing. Husband thinks i'm crackers. lol.

Reactions: 4
“I’m so proud of him” - Charlotte Louise Taylor on Mark painting a couple of walls, August 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She acts like his mum, proud of him for a couple of coats of paint! It's almost as cringy as the comment she made about how she wanted Bill to be proud of her for giving him a birthday party

Reactions: 12
I can’t relate to these women with so much disposable income. I can’t afford to do a kids clothing haul, buy a £30 cardigan, £15 lipgloss, decorate 2 rooms and whatever the duck else she gets up to all in one month.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.