Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an online influencer that’s what she does so yeh I’ll just leave that here

How does she manage to blag working thirty hours a week when she is only editing a video?
Oh but they always claim it’s SO much more than that 🙄 It really isn’t. You’re at home all day every day. You stick your kids in nursery. And you complain about how much work you have to do.

Reactions: 6
Oh but they always claim it’s SO much more than that 🙄 It really isn’t. You’re at home all day every day. You stick your kids in nursery. And you complain about how much work you have to do.
True but I’m sure HMRC has guideline of some sort

Reactions: 3
There is a guideline for the childcare. 30 free hours is awarded (for a couple) If you both work at least 16 hours a week and total combined earnings for the year is less than 100k. She would have to have proof of her working hours and their income etc and like someone else said you need to re confirm every 3 months. Also the free hours can only be taken during term time and within school time hours. So through the holidays she IS paying for both kids regardless of whether she is entitled to the 30 hours free or just the standard 15

Reactions: 7
Well the last two pages of this thread made very interesting reading, lol wow!
I agree with a lot of comments about her nursery fees, on top of weekly shopping hauls, never ending kids hauls, never ending food delivers and then she off to Waitrose the following day for more food, like WTF? I think she basically gets family money from parents and grandparents because with the room renovations on top of everything else they STILL end up going out to the movies and off on day trips. The money situation simply doesn't add up unless they have credit card debt coming out of their ears. Who knows honestly, she paints a pretty picture with her fairy tale vlogs, which I think is the point, its purely entertainment and not real life. Have you EVER heard her say one bad word about her partner? That is not normal!

Reactions: 7
‘room renovations ’ lol

She did a bit of decorating.....cheap ikea furniture and a few cheap accesories from amazon....bit of paint ,what that? A months child benefit money? Bills child maintenance cash? Job done

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I work in a industry that uses influencers. With her numbers she will be earning about £500/600 per Instagram and and a bit more on YouTube.

Well the last two pages of this thread made very interesting reading, lol wow!
I agree with a lot of comments about her nursery fees, on top of weekly shopping hauls, never ending kids hauls, never ending food delivers and then she off to Waitrose the following day for more food, like WTF? I think she basically gets family money from parents and grandparents because with the room renovations on top of everything else they STILL end up going out to the movies and off on day trips. The money situation simply doesn't add up unless they have credit card debt coming out of their ears. Who knows honestly, she paints a pretty picture with her fairy tale vlogs, which I think is the point, its purely entertainment and not real life. Have you EVER heard her say one bad word about her partner? That is not normal!
I have no issue with what Charlotte spends ,
I was simply highlighting the struggle for many parents ,
especially in places like London where mortgages are high , on top of all the other outgoings and the whole kids back to school expenses ,plus the school holiday expenses,

I read online that some parents are struggling so much having to provide an extra lunch every day, that they are not eating themselves,
That is the reality for some people .
I feel that online influencers are contributing to a lot of mental health issues , by portraying “the perfect life”
There is no “perfect life” ,
I’m sure Charlotte also deals with her own issues , nobody’s life is that picture perfect,
Charlotte is co parenting for a start that in itself can be stressful, as is living with a man we all know they can get on your last nerve at times ,

I just wish online influencers would be real and stop acting like they live in paradise .
As for the spending it’s her money
I earn way more than the majority of my friends , but I don’t rub their faces in it ,
Charlotte’s self esteem must be pretty low,
if a friend of mine is struggling I always say let’s do something cheap/free when we meet up ,
If a friend has plenty of disposable income of course your free to do something expensive, but I would never brag about it , and plaster it over social media .
I would never want anybody to feel bad about their situation,
Social media is becoming so toxic in fuelling mental health problems , because of the unrealistic lives influencers are putting online .

And yes they are contributing , there are studies being conducted about this very topic ,
Charlotte is obviously aware that her demographic is young mothers with babies,
Is she that out of touch with reality to think that they can , spend spend spend ,
She is showing off , and that makes her a sad person in my book, because she knows that and continues to show off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I have no issue with what Charlotte spends ,
I was simply highlighting the struggle for many parents ,
especially in places like London where mortgages are high , on top of all the other outgoings and the whole kids back to school expenses ,plus the school holiday expenses,

I read online that some parents are struggling so much having to provide an extra lunch every day, that they are not eating themselves,
That is the reality for some people .
I feel that online influencers are contributing to a lot of mental health issues , by portraying “the perfect life”
There is no “perfect life” ,
I’m sure Charlotte also deals with her own issues , nobody’s life is that picture perfect,
Charlotte is co parenting for a start that in itself can be stressful, as is living with a man we all know they can get on your last nerve at times ,

I just wish online influencers would be real and stop acting like they live in paradise .
As for the spending it’s her money
I earn way more than the majority of my friends , but I don’t rub their faces in it ,
Charlotte’s self esteem must be pretty low,
if a friend of mine is struggling I always say let’s do something cheap/free when we meet up ,
If a friend has plenty of disposable income of course your free to do something expensive, but I would never brag about it , and plaster it over social media .
I would never want anybody to feel bad about their situation,
Social media is becoming so toxic in fuelling mental health problems , because of the unrealistic lives influencers are putting online .

And yes they are contributing , there are studies being conducted about this very topic ,
Charlotte is obviously aware that her demographic is young mothers with babies,
Is she that out of touch with reality to think that they can , spend spend spend ,
She is showing off , and that makes her a sad person in my book, because she knows that and continues to show off.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

With regards the self esteem, I’m never quite sure. It would seem she had very low self esteem as constant social media posters need validation. At the same time, I’m pretty sure nobody with self esteem issues would post photos of themselves in their underwear on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

With regards the self esteem, I’m never quite sure. It would seem she had very low self esteem as constant social media posters need validation. At the same time, I’m pretty sure nobody with self esteem issues would post photos of themselves in their underwear on Instagram.
An act like the rest of her life
The whole butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth bs

Reactions: 5
An act like the rest of her life
The whole butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth bs
Completely agree with this! Can see right through it!

Also, its been mentioned before but, the jumper over the knucles to show off her nails REALLY irritates me!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It's a complete act!! That girl thinks she is the bees knees, she plays the 'innocent, modest girl' to seem relatable. Can you honestly say someone with confidence issues would sing, stand in a belly top (on an older vlog) or document 80% of their life?

Also, in regards to money, completely her choice as to what she spends it on but it surprises me how little seems to go on enjoyment for the kids. Other than the day out she went on yesterday, I never see her taking the kids to soft play, the zoo, aquarium, museums etc. She says she is treating them and then takes them out for lunch?? My kids would not see that as a treat haha.

Reactions: 12
Yes! Lunch is a treat for her, not the kids. Same with Costa?! She seems to do it all the time as a “treat”

Reactions: 11
Yes! Lunch is a treat for her, not the kids. Same with Costa?! She seems to do it all the time as a “treat”
My kids hate Costa so I never get away with this. To be honest it's more stress than it's worth going to a coffee shop like that with 3 kids in tow.
If I'm treating mine, we go to soft play. The coffee's terrible, but at least I'm not hearing "can we go yet?" "She's got my muffin!" And on edge waiting for someone to spill a babychino or hot chocolate everywhere 🤦‍♀️🤣 Charlotte is a braver woman than me, or her kids are actually angels! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha so true! I just can't imagine that anyones kids get enjoyment out of sitting in a coffee shop sipping a splash of milk 😂 Soft play is a nightmare too but at least the kids have fun! It really is just a treat for her! Let the bloody kids have a run around, or is she worried they would look too sweaty and dirty for the gram?

Reactions: 9
Has she even explained why poor bill is having to share with his sister?
Bill and daisy are sharing until they do the extension, then daisy will have their room and her and mark will have the new extension room. Makes perfect sense i think and is only for a year

Reactions: 4
Daisy will qualify for the 15/30 funded hours now so I imagine that is why they started sending Stan for a day a week. It will still cost a fair amount but nowhere near as much as it would have done before daisy turned 3
When my eldest was in nursery (before he got his funded hours), it was approx £42 a day.

‘room renovations ’ lol

She did a bit of decorating.....cheap ikea furniture and a few cheap accesories from amazon....bit of paint ,what that? A months child benefit money? Bills child maintenance cash? Job done
Exactly, there’s a difference between renovating and decorating....Rebecca Lamb keeps saying they’re renovating their house, when all they’ve done is decorate it.

Completely agree with this! Can see right through it!

Also, its been mentioned before but, the jumper over the knucles to show off her nails REALLY irritates me!!
:p lmao. Oh god this annoys the tit out of me, I thought I was the only one!

Last 6 grid posts 3 are ADs and her recent you tube is also an Ad to many Ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.