Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it! She dragged him back to get that footage of the steps ( prob edited out her huffing and puffing behind him) and the manky padlock lol

Cheesy song and fireworks which were someone else’s celebrations... cringe!

And she didn’t edit out her snappy voice on the beach ... true Charlotte sneaking out there

Pretty ring though

She’s saying he had it made for her apparently but it’s identical to that one!
Why can’t I hear her snappy voice?! Has she since edited it out?!

Reactions: 3
I know it really is none of our business, but you do wonder what made Mark change his mind. She has said on so many occasions how marriage "isn't for him" and how it wouldn't be happening etc. He must have been pretty insistent back then, and she'd made her peace with that seemingly. So to then do a big U-turn. Weird. I mean, why did he say all that stuff in the first place if he thought there was any way he'd have a change of heart?

Reactions: 4
I know it really is none of our business, but you do wonder what made Mark change his mind. She has said on so many occasions how marriage "isn't for him" and how it wouldn't be happening etc. He must have been pretty insistent back then, and she'd made her peace with that seemingly. So to then do a big U-turn. Weird. I mean, why did he say all that stuff in the first place if he thought there was any way he'd have a change of heart?
I have a theory but it’s a very bitchy one!!

Reactions: 5
It’s in her normal voice then, not the high pitched sickly sweet voice she uses.... it’s very flat sounding with an edge to it IMO

Also, I have a theory!

I think her family pressured him into it. And she probably got his family thinking about it too. I think they made him feel he was letting them all down by not committing, probably using the kids as leverage

Reactions: 1
It’s in her normal voice then, not the high pitched sickly sweet voice she uses.... it’s very flat sounding with an edge to it IMO

Also, I have a theory!

I think her family pressured him into it. And she probably got his family thinking about it too. I think they made him feel he was letting them all down by not committing, probably using the kids as leverage
Yes she really puts on a fake voice for videos, I’ve said this before. She even softens her northern accent. You can hear her real voice in the video where she reveals Stan is a boy and she’s all shouty “I knew it was a boy!” - and it just sounds so different to how she usually talks on video.

I think hes had the pressure put on, for sure!
We all know she reads here, that much is obvious. I can just picture her turning on the dramatics, crying to him that people are saying things about him not committing and how much she does for him etc etc. "But I know you love me mark 😭😭"
Guilted in to proposing. Obviously this is just one scenario. We were never told his reasons for being against marriage. Maybe he was never super against it but, she sure made it sound that way!

I have followed our Charl for years whilst she was still with Bills dad and I have seen her become more self obsessed and soppy.... I think mark the shark feels the need to put a ring on it as she is bringing up his children beautifully and apart from football and running at the weekends whilst doing bare minimum to help her out, she is probably pecking his ears in private about how lovely it would be! And how lonely for the kids! I also wish she would just let them be kids and not thrust books on gas in their face for money! Anyways que the wedding countdown SW posts anyways folks and lots of lovely planning posts... I feel like the Italy proposal as lovely as it was (and we will hear all about it in her next video im sure!) is as much input as mark is going to put into helping her plan the taylors wedding!

Reactions: 4
Could have been our title 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Probably because he loves her and knows how much it means to her? Or maybe because of past events he had a bad opinion of marriage but this relationship has changed that? Like IDK but I'm pulling all my romance film knowledge/plot lines out. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't have a theory on why he did it, genuinely think its lovely for her. Watched the vlog though and not sure what the purpose of that was, I think she should have kept it for themselves really to watch back.

It reminded me of notting hill or something with the music😂

If anything was gained from it though, I'd love to visit the amalfi coast 😛

Yes, it is strange for him to go from being really against marriage “for reasons I won’t go in to because they’re very personal to him” (Char’s words) to suddenly wanting to.

Yes, it is strange for him to go from being really against marriage “for reasons I won’t go in to because they’re very personal to him” (Char’s words) to suddenly wanting to.

“Reasons that I won’t go into” = his parents got divorced

Mountain out of a mole hill 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest video is such a self-indulged ramble; I couldn’t watch it all. Well done to Mark for providing Charlotte with months and months of content 🙄 I think it’s very sad that she’s broadcasting so much of the proposal. She’s profiting from it I suppose, which is really pathetic. Nothing is sacred. I expect there’ll be an increase in the number of ads she does now. Let’s hope she earns money from doing ads herself rather than taking lots of photos of her kids promoting stuff

Reactions: 8
A cynical person could argue that their engagement is an excellent way to make more money due to having more content, more videos and views etc... I’m sure that’s not the case here, but I think all the videos that will ensue just cheapens the proposal

Reactions: 6
But she says she’s someone who loves things that are “a bit different” - I’ve seen SO many rings like that recently? It’s not different at all. Bear with me, I’m watching and pausing throughout to come to Tattle 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh my god - I called it!

“I would love a floaty dress, and flowers in my hair”.

Predictable is her middle name!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.