Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn't even considered it wasn't a diamond. It must be surely. I just thought perhaps he didn't expect a wedding and she does. I honestly thought she'd have the real deal for a ring though. Well that's rubbish.

Reactions: 1
Probably because they have already committed to getting the extension done next year.
Totally agree. I would be surprised if they get married next summer because house renovations are always run over time. I wonder if they will do a garden wedding in their backyard, its a pretty good location if they forget anything, just skip through the gate and into the waitroses. :ROFLMAO: sorry couldn't help myself years of watching her vlog herself waking through her garden to the carpark STILL freaks me out!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hadn't even considered it wasn't a diamond. It must be surely. I just thought perhaps he didn't expect a wedding and she does. I honestly thought she'd have the real deal for a ring though. Well that's rubbish.
Just because someone said it doesn’t look like one doesn’t mean it isn’t, though!! That’s how ridiculous rumours start, someone says something as though it is gospel and so others take it at face value. And since Elizabeth duke isn’t even sold at Argos anymore, it definitely isn’t one of those 🙄

Reactions: 10
Just because someone said it doesn’t look like one doesn’t mean it isn’t, though!! That’s how ridiculous rumours start, someone says something as though it is gospel and so others take it at face value. And since Elizabeth duke isn’t even sold at Argos anymore, it definitely isn’t one of those 🙄

My comment about Elizabeth Duke was a joke. 🙄

I’m not much of a ring person (apart from my wedding one) but it looks a lot like one of the ones Pandora are doing at the moment. That doesn’t mean it isn’t diamond though - I’m far from a diamond snob myself - as I imagine high street jewellery, much like fashion, gets its inspiration from more expensive versions.

It’s not to my taste, and it looks like it could snag on clothes, but I like the look of it either way 🙂

Oh a little "I was thinking of maybe doing a little video on the proposal if anyone would be interested". COME ON!!!!! of course you're going to do a bloody video on it. You've been waiting on this moment for years. This is what ticks me off about her the most. Yeah, shes a nice enough girl and a great mum (asides from plastering their lives online for views and money. an ad using them has went up as I post this! 🙄) but, shes not this shy, bashful, self deprecating girl that she likes to portray herself as.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A video about the proposal?!

Jesus Christ - what more is there to bloody say?! He asked, she said yes. The end.

Can’t she keep anything private?

Reactions: 13
Oh a little "I was thinking of maybe doing a little video on the proposal if anyone would be interested". COME ON!!!!! of course you're going to do a bloody video on it. You've been waiting on this moment for years. This is what ticks me off about her the most. Yeah, shes a nice enough girl and a great mum (asides from plastering their lives online for views and money. an ad using them has went up as I post this! 🙄) but, shes not this shy, bashful, self deprecating girl that she likes to portray herself as.
Yes! This! She can’t WAIT to brag about it, which is fair enough after how long she’s waited, but just admit that! Don’t pretend to be all coy about it. She’s so false it drives me insane.

Reactions: 7

I’m not sure.. it’s large and I thought that kind of green diamond was really rare. Or is it yellow? It might be a yellow sapphire. It’s hard to tell. I would like to know though, so I hope she spills on that! If she doesn’t we’ll have to assume it’s not, because I’m sure she would take the opportunity to brag about the ring.

Reactions: 2
Looks like a yellow sapphire with diamonds, it’s pretty. I like coloured stones, my engagement ring is a blue sapphire with smaller diamonds.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker, first time poster 👋🏼 I can confirm that pear engagement rings do snag on clothing (I still love mine anyway.) Yellow diamonds are rare-ish (I wanted one but my Nan talked me out of it.) There’s one for £1700 on Ernest Jones website - it kept popping up on my Instagram feed as an ad and they look pretty similar. Clearly the insta algorithm knew I wanted one. Glad I didn’t go for it as mine is one of a kind and I much prefer it.

Could this be the one?
Screenshot_20190918-181229_Samsung Internet.jpg

Disclaimer: yes I know it's sad to go searching for people's engagement rings, but I do it even with people on my Facebook who upload photos of their ring if they get engaged 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She didnt hang about putting up a video titled "the day he proposed". Mainly just sappy music and random scenery that could have been captured any of the days they were away. She says in the description he had the ring made for her!
The amalfi coast is beautiful!

Reactions: 6
I knew it! She dragged him back to get that footage of the steps ( prob edited out her huffing and puffing behind him) and the manky padlock lol

Cheesy song and fireworks which were someone else’s celebrations... cringe!

And she didn’t edit out her snappy voice on the beach ... true Charlotte sneaking out there

Pretty ring though

Could this be the one?
View attachment 42191

Disclaimer: yes I know it's sad to go searching for people's engagement rings, but I do it even with people on my Facebook who upload photos of their ring if they get engaged 😂

She’s saying he had it made for her apparently but it’s identical to that one!

Reactions: 1
Love the ring, love the Amalfi coast. Felt sea sick 🤢 half way through, why was Mark walking off infront instead of holding her hand. Far too many feet in sand/gravel shots 🤢. Oh and Mark on the sun lounger made me sick a little in my mouth (I bet that’s his post sex face) 🤢🤢🤢. Cheesy music - aren’t we the luckiest viewers in the world #overkill roll on the wedding! 🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.