Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel she pressured him a bit, "oh look at that ring, isn't that pretty" when other people get engaged/married....

If “it doesn’t feel right to talk about your partner online to a load of people”, why not respect the privacy of your children?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If “it doesn’t feel right to talk about your partner online to a load of people”, why not respect the privacy of your children?
Gosh that's so true. I'd be sorely tempted to comment that on the video!

Reactions: 5
Gosh that's so true. I'd be sorely tempted to comment that on the video!
I’d most likely be called a troll and jumped on by her fans. I think Charlotte reads these threads so I’d like to think she would take on board what I’ve said and reconsider how much of her children’s lives she shares

Reactions: 2
He is living the dream. She does it all. So he proposes, therefore giving her content for god knows how long (it's going to be looooonnnnnnngggggggg), and he knows he's getting slow-cooker meals on the table when he rocks up, because she never has to give up the online job. It's strategy. I do like the ring, I like her, but not her reaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy y long captions, and for goodness sake, put on your bloody glasses and stick your hearing aids in. Or you're all getting run over when you trek across the Waitrose car park without shoes on in order to get a little tit-bit for your snack. I'm saying stuffed vine-leaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, first time poster 👋🏼 I can confirm that pear engagement rings do snag on clothing (I still love mine anyway.) Yellow diamonds are rare-ish (I wanted one but my Nan talked me out of it.) There’s one for £1700 on Ernest Jones website - it kept popping up on my Instagram feed as an ad and they look pretty similar. Clearly the insta algorithm knew I wanted one. Glad I didn’t go for it as mine is one of a kind and I much prefer it.
Oh the insta algorithm has a lot to answer for! I should just send my credit card bill to Instagram and google for all the ad's that ended up on my feed and made me (yes Instagram held a gun to my head, not!) purchase many a thing I didn't need. :mad:

*Whispers*

I quite like the ring 🤫

***whispers*** Me too, Me Too, Me Too! :)

Reactions: 4
I know it’s her “job” but another ad over on Instagram. I expect we’ll be seeing a lot more over the next year too. A lot of the people I follow are because I found them relatable. There are too many ads for my liking and a lot of them time i don’t feel the ad is something that they really believe in. Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately ads are what bring the dollar in, yet the people who MADE her (subscriber numbers) don’t like ads. It’s a tricky one for her.

Reactions: 1
Her latest video is such a self-indulged ramble; I couldn’t watch it all. Well done to Mark for providing Charlotte with months and months of content 🙄 I think it’s very sad that she’s broadcasting so much of the proposal. She’s profiting from it I suppose, which is really pathetic. Nothing is sacred. I expect there’ll be an increase in the number of ads she does now. Let’s hope she earns money from doing ads herself rather than taking lots of photos of her kids promoting stuff
And just like clockwork 🙄 Pathetic.

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately ads are what bring the dollar in, yet the people who MADE her (subscriber numbers) don’t like ads. It’s a tricky one for her.
One thing I will say in her defence (don't shoot me! 😂) is that Charlotte does do ads very well, and aside from the random gas book, they do seem to fit her family and her aesthetic if u would call it that!

Hmm, edited to say I've just seen the growth thing on her Insta, maybe I'd have bought it as a fit if I hadn't just seen the exact same thing from Katie Ellison and Emily Norris! 🙄

Reactions: 9
I don’t mind the ads as such and get it brings money in for them but there’s just something about seeing an ad that just makes me think “oh here’s another one” but like it’s been pointed out it’s more annoying when a few of the other insta-mums do the same one

Glad Mark is getting plenty of work done whilst he’s working from home. With Stan this morning because he’s ‘really poorly’ whilst Charlotte does the school run and then goes to an appointment, as well as then looking after him whilst she gets her nails done this afternoon. I’d be pretty frustrated if I was one of his colleagues!

Also is it just me or are Charlottes children always more ill than anyone else’s - never just a little cough or cold (which is standard and fairly constant in our house!) always very poorly and she’s feeling very VERY sorry for them

I'm sorry but a 35 minute video rambling about a bloody proposal?? This woman is so self obsessed it's shocking!
The ring is NICE, just like most other peoples I see, nothing special but decent enough. She doesn't like things that are abit different, she is a carbon copy of any other youtuber, the ring is actually very over done these days.
She 100% knew it was happening, just admit it love.
I'm finding it so hard to watch her lately, I find her so embarrassing, when I think of her age and the fact that shes a mum of three, my toes actually curl over thinking about it. So self obsessed, get over yourself!

Omg the tears!!! Sorry I'm watching in dribs and drabs of what I can bare ha She sounds like a frog the whole video doing the whole chocked up thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m not keen on the ring but then I’m a fussy cow in general , anything other than a solitaire and I’m like hmm not keen ,
I don’t hate it and it’s pretty it just looks a tad dated either that or I’m not on point 😂😂

She 100% knew it was happening, just admit it love.
THIS!!!! She knew rightly and if she didnt know, she hoped. She said herself people had asked her if she thought there could be a proposal (although I noticed she moved swiftly on from that comment!) It had at least crossed her mind. I'd have a tonne more respect for her if she was just honest.
(And seriously, didnt notice mark trying to measure her finger lol! I can just picture her lying there, with ONLY her ring finger sticking out 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve always really liked Charlotte and found her relatable and ‘normal’ but my god she’s such a perfect housewife! I’ve just loaded the dishwasher and hung out a load of washing and feel like I’m wining 😂

Glad Mark is getting plenty of work done whilst he’s working from home. With Stan this morning because he’s ‘really poorly’ whilst Charlotte does the school run and then goes to an appointment, as well as then looking after him whilst she gets her nails done this afternoon. I’d be pretty frustrated if I was one of his colleagues!
THIS! As a working parent we really need that flexibility to wfh sometimes but this kind of thing is what makes employers resistant to it and just makes working from home look like the mickey take that some people assume it is!

Reactions: 4
How the hell did she know all the ins and outs of the week leading up to the engagement to describe it for a full 35 minutes??? “Mark did this, and then my Mum said that, and my dad was the other”. Utterly bizzare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.