Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she is defo hoping for a proposal. Going on and on about how he ‘booked it 13 months ago’!!! Or some crap. So? Doesn’t mean it’s anything momentous. Probs just had a bonus from work or something 😂 she’s so eager to make us like him 😂

Reactions: 3
I agree she is defo hoping for a proposal. Going on and on about how he ‘booked it 13 months ago’!!! Or some crap. So? Doesn’t mean it’s anything momentous. Probs just had a bonus from work or something 😂 she’s so eager to make us like him 😂
She thinks they are going to Ireland?
So why the duck would Marky Mark have booked that over a year ago?!
What a load of garbage.
You can fly to Ireland for £40.
She either knows full well where they are going or he’s been chatting tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she knows its Ireland, so she has put up a little story in advance about how much she would love to visit. That way it looks like hes "surprised" her with a trip she has always wanted!

Reactions: 4
mrs meldrum has been doing it all year....Charlotte is copying because she can't think of anything for herself. its a passing bandwagon for her to jump on
Oh god this is my worse nightmare BUT I gotta agree, Charlotte is turning into MsMeldrum (mark 2). The orange filters are BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD.... and I think brummy mummy did one when she was in Disneyworld AGAIN. Another youtuber I don't understand and dislike. How on earth do these youtubers afford all the holidays.

Back to Charlotte. Its amazing that they are going on another holiday after ''claiming'' for months and months that they are saving for a house renovation. Something is weird with all the youtubers holidays. Emily Norris is another one I can't work out the amount of holidays the families goes on. Do all the UK channel mom, mothers all get together and get to pick a holiday or something. Am I missing something????

Oh boy the cardigan thing with Mark's mum. If you need proof this woman reads this thread well there is your proof. Why didn't charlotte just ring Marks mother and explain one on one (on the TELEPHONE like a normal person) instead of posting this stuff all over her social media. I don't swallow the nice, nice image Charlotte tries to pretend she is. Something is off!

I hope she isn't expecting a ring, I think that boat has sailed! :sleep:

Reactions: 7
Oh god can you imagine if he does propose? She will go on about nothing else for however long! It will be like a sugar coated, extra cheesy version of trim with Tan 😇😇😇

Reactions: 5
Oh god can you imagine if he does propose? She will go on about nothing else for however long! It will be like a sugar coated, extra cheesy version of trim with Tan 😇😇😇
I would more shocked than charlotte if her did. 🤪

Reactions: 2
mrs meldrum has been doing it all year....Charlotte is copying because she can't think of anything for herself. its a passing bandwagon for her to jump on
Noticed how Charlotte started calling Mark her “best friend” a couple of days after Rebecca calls Lee her best friend too. I know a lot of people call their partner’s their best friends, but I’d never heard Char say it until Meldrum did

I think she is making a point of saying when he booked it so we know it wasn’t “gifted” and he paid for it. She is definitely hoping for a proposal. She probably booked the trip and has bought a ring but is telling us it’s him so that we like him 😂 always on the look out for more vlog content 🙄

Reactions: 1
Watching her Sainsbos best buys video... “Sainsbury’s was actually the first place I ever bought Zoflora from” ... oh, interesting 😒 who tf remembers where they first bought things from?! She’s so weird about food/groceries.

• Wow
Watching her Sainsbos best buys video... “Sainsbury’s was actually the first place I ever bought Zoflora from” ... oh, interesting 😒 who tf remembers where they first bought things from?! She’s so weird about food/groceries.

Jesus Christ.

Charlotte, pet. You need to get out more!

• Haha
I know it helps for the video thumbnail but I’m irrationally annoyed that she bought a carrier bag. What happened to reducing plastic use?! It’s not hard to take a reusable bag... Especially when you plan to go to the shops!

• Angry
It’ll be interesting to see if she vlogs or instas their trip. I would hope she would just enjoy being away as a couple rather than pushing a camera between them and ruining it for them both.

Reactions: 1
I know it helps for the video thumbnail but I’m irrationally annoyed that she bought a carrier bag. What happened to reducing plastic use?! It’s not hard to take a reusable bag... Especially when you plan to go to the shops!
She’s ridiculous for this- happens every time she does a haul/shopping video!

It’ll be interesting to see if she vlogs or instas their trip. I would hope she would just enjoy being away as a couple rather than pushing a camera between them and ruining it for them both.
It’ll probably be a bit more like the Lake District video - little snippets rather than a lengthy vlog. But she’ll be smug as hell about it on Instagram, as ever.

Wow so middle class. Bills favourite sandwich filler...prawns!!! What happened to cheese spread or ham 😂😂

• Haha
I think she's trying to tell herself Ireland hoping it's somewhere more fancy, but then not looking like a tool if it is in fact Ireland!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she's trying to tell herself Ireland hoping it's somewhere more fancy, but then not looking like a tool if it is in fact Ireland!
Or maybe he’s told her what kind of clothes she needs to pack, and said ‘don’t bother with a bikini’

• Haha
Or maybe he’s told her what kind of clothes she needs to pack, and said ‘don’t bother with a bikini’

The way she keeps bleating on that he booked it “13 months ago” suggests that it’s an expensive trip, had to be booked in advance to be paid off over a year? How long are they away for? I was thinking New York or somewhere like that?

The way she keeps bleating on that he booked it “13 months ago” suggests that it’s an expensive trip, had to be booked in advance to be paid off over a year? How long are they away for? I was thinking New York or somewhere like that?
Probably just overnight😂. You know she's an homebird🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.