Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know filling a bag full of landfill crap was still a thing. Why bother with a paper bag if you then fill it with single plastic crap?

Reactions: 17
Those stupid bouncy balls are the devil, i can never understand why anyone thinks they are suitable for young childrens party bags?! I always intercept them and chuck them in the bin. Waste of time & money.

Reactions: 14
Those are the exact party bags that I dread when my kids get invited to parties. Please, fellow “mamas” do not fill my house with plastic tat that i immediately want to throw in the bin (not recycling!) whilst my child wants to hold on to it forever more. those bouncy balls have actually choked many children; there have been big campaigns about the dangers. A “parenting blogger” should know better.

I always get a little craft set from hobby craft for my kids party bags, something fun, non-messy and you can actually keep. My son went to a party and the party bag had a small plant pot, some seeds and a “just add water” soil block which I thought was really lovely.

I cannot get on board with this cheap, single use plastic shite when we all know she CAN afford to do better. As always with Charl, it’s style over substance. She THINKS a bag full of sugar and plastic looks good.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I might be on my own here but I don't get her buying a birthday cake just to then give kids a cupcake instead.
Obviously Stan will need a birthday cake but it's not hard to cut one into 30 pieces, it's basic maths so can't she cut and Mark pack?
Oh, silly me, Mark won't be doing any helping.

Reactions: 15
I might be on my own here but I don't get her buying a birthday cake just to then give kids a cupcake instead.
Obviously Stan will need a birthday cake but it's not hard to cut one into 30 pieces, it's basic maths so can't she cut and Mark pack?
Oh, silly me, Mark won't be doing any helping.
Because shes a fat greedy tit and she will want to take his birthday cake home so she can stuff her face with it. She will buy cheap tit cupcakes for the kids from ALDI and take the cake home.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’d do well looking at the small folk on insta. Her kid died after being given a bouncy ball by a friend and choking to death on it. Even if these kids are older they are still a risk- it’s actually stupid parenting IMO

• Sad
  • Heart
She’d do well looking at the small folk on insta. Her kid died after being given a bouncy ball by a friend and choking to death on it. Even if these kids are older they are still a risk- it’s actually stupid parenting IMO
oh gosh I just went to look at their story on insta, so so sad. that poor little boy and his family. I scrolled right back to the day it happened and the next few posts going into detail about the bouncy balls and to my horror Charlotte had liked the posts. so she fully knows how risky these bouncy balls are but still buys them

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
oh gosh I just went to look at their story on insta, so so sad. that poor little boy and his family. I scrolled right back to the day it happened and the next few posts going into detail about the bouncy balls and to my horror Charlotte had liked the posts. so she fully knows how risky these bouncy balls are but still buys them
It’s really horrific. It makes me so sad thinking about what he went through and also the poor mum. :(. Even more shocking that char had liked it!! Can’t believe that

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I was just about to share this. She has liked the posts regarding this beautiful little boy - posts which STATE exactly what happened to end his life. She is fully aware of the dangers she poses to children and does not care.

Then again this woman completely invaded the privacy of her children and puts them in risky situations by doing this every single day, she couldn’t make it any clearer that she gives zero fucks.

Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Feck sake 😡 a tiny flurry of snow ❄ and she’s battening down the hatches!!!!! Also listening to her skliffing her feet across the floor is like an old person that can’t lift their feet!!!!
Everything with her is so exaggerated. 24hr stomach bug, more like a 6 month admission to ICU. Flurry of snow outside, more like a snowfall so heavy she can’t see her door.

Reactions: 22
Her replies to the comments on the party bags video really annoy me. She takes no accountability. Just makes out it’s the commenters problem. It’s common knowledge the planet is going through a crisis. She doesn’t care though, always trying to keep up with appearances, always getting the trends. Such a twit.

I've seen some people give a book for a party favour. The works does 10 for £10 . Or just a cupcake too much and content basically for her

Reactions: 5
From the comments, she always ‘supervises when they play with bouncy balls and Lego’ 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus the inane pointless drivel about her wisdom tooth- no one cares. Take some ibuprofen and get on with it. She honestly dramatises everything single banal thing, its beyond a joke.

Reactions: 14
Her replies to the comments on the party bags video really annoy me. She takes no accountability. Just makes out it’s the commenters problem. It’s common knowledge the planet is going through a crisis. She doesn’t care though, always trying to keep up with appearances, always getting the trends. Such a twit.
She can’t take any form of criticism can she ! She’s a huge hypocritical liar
---
I’ve said it so many times and I’m saying it again……..Munchausen Syndrome 😡
My advice would be to stop drinking condensed milk you bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.