Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These kids aren't "cuddling on the sofa" they're lying near eachother while playing on phones/ipads. Being next to eachother doesn't count as cuddling!
She is obsessed with having a close tight knit family but they’re just not that at all. There’s a big age gap between Bill and Stanley, it would almost be more strange if Bill did want to cuddle up to him on the sofa because he’s not really at that age anymore where you would lie and snuggle up to siblings. She cannot let him grow up.
---
C719979F-B554-4F68-A0C5-EFA7ACC14494.png
C719979F-B554-4F68-A0C5-EFA7ACC14494.png

Yes Charlotte, you do look old. That’s because you’re 35. You aren’t a teenager, you’re nowhere near being a teenager. And this is an unrealistic filter in the first place, I have never ever known a single teenager with such smooth, flawless skin. Thanks for the profile pic inspo, tho x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
For someone who doesn’t use filters she sure happens upon them a lot. I don’t use filters and funnily enough ave never found myself using one accidentally.

Reactions: 21
For someone who doesn’t use filters she sure happens upon them a lot. I don’t use filters and funnily enough ave never found myself using one accidentally.
Exactly what I was thinking! I don’t even know how to put them on! She’s just so vain and cringe.

Reactions: 8
"Did a bit of yoga today his morning -"
Why does she wear her watch so high up on her arm? It looks so tight too?!

Reactions: 6
What is she even doing with the kids today? Imagine they are just sitting around on screens as per usual while she all of a sudden decides to start yoga on the first day of half term.
They should all be doing something active. The lazy fat lump is getting under my skin more every day, she really does rate herself.

Reactions: 10
Agree. She should sack off the yoga and take them all out for a long walk- somewhere different and exciting. Or take them all swimming? So many things she could be doing and she’s wasting her time doing bloody yoga.

Reactions: 9
Unbelievable. Not done a bit of exercise for years and decides to start on the first day of half term? How long did choosing an outfit, doing said yoga, prancing about in front of the mirror, looking at tik tok for filters and playing with them and taking photos and editing (considerably) before posting take?!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Unbelievable. Not done a bit of exercise for years and decides to start on the first day of half term? How long did choosing an outfit, doing said yoga, prancing about in front of the mirror, looking at tik tok for filters and playing with them and taking photos and editing (considerably) before posting take?!
She will be "obsessed" and "addicted" to yoga by Wednesday (as she was with running/gym/spinning) and by next week will be over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will be "obsessed" and "addicted" to yoga by Wednesday (as she was with running/gym/spinning) and by next week will be over it.
No - the yoga "obsession" will last for at least as long as half term. Then we will get a YouTube video: Doing Yoga as a mid-size 13 who just wants to enjoy her food and be happy (yoga done uncomfortably in the crowded green room of doom in front of desenio prints #ad. Or Daisy will be evicted from her room so Charlotte can roll around in front of her Desenio prints. Just when Daisy wants to be in it during half term. Dog hanging around in the background looking suicidal and trying to self-harm with his bandana).

TLDW: Proud of myself for doing a 10 minute yoga routine from fitness+ for 5 days in the bounce and proud of YOU too if you managed it as well!!! Because we’re all just busy mums doing the best for our kids aren’t we? And we should definitely not feel ashamed if our children have not set foot out of the house for 7 days solid until they return to school. We are all just doing our best, aren’t we? Us busy, working, mums. What do you mean you work 12 hour shifts in a hospital and manage to take your children out as well?! DELETE. BLOCK. WAAAAAAHHH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.