Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that reel?

I know we’ve said it lots before, usually in a pisstake way. But her head and her overlined lips are so far up her size 13 arse she’s in danger of her brain turning to actual mush. Tbf, of the lazy instahuns I don’t think Charl is the most stupid* (not that she’s at all bright either of course). But she is so so self-absorbed and determined not to get a proper job that she’s desperate to film anything and fling it on Instagram even if thought she comes across like a total TIT.

*Prize for most stupid in my book goes to Beggy Meldrum. Seriously not much going on in those grey cells.

Reactions: 10
She also switches on all their lamps and nightlights when they aren’t all in their rooms. I know some are battery powered but ffs. Read the room you dick. I’m constantly moaning at my children to switch lights off in the house to save electricity.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Surely mark is following her round turning all the lights off again since she has to ask permission for the hot tub and heating on??? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she duck ‘mid size’ jeez!

Kind of on topic; if anyone follows the brand Silkfred on IG, they frequently post reels of the same dress on different size girls and Charlotte is definitely on the 18-20 end of the spectrum if that’s anything to go by! All the girls regardless of size look great and confident, not all hunched and contorted looking!

Reactions: 10
“I don’t want to be that grocery haul girl”
Posted her mental health video then next day…grocery haul.
“I’m so proud of myself. I’m sitting on some content and I’m just going to go for it and post it”
Less than 24 hours after that video…another grocery haul.
This. Is. Why. You. Are. That. Grocery. Haul. Girl.

And this is just lols.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mate when she said she didn't want to be that grocery haul girl or foodie ain't that all you do.
She's just uploaded a grocery haul....
---
“I don’t want to be that grocery haul girl”
Posted her mental health video then next day…grocery haul.
“I’m so proud of myself. I’m sitting on some content and I’m just going to go for it and post it”
Less than 24 hours after that video…another grocery haul.
This. Is. Why. You. Are. That. Grocery. Haul. Girl.

And this is just lols.
Sorry only saw this after I posted 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How bleeping out of breath is she in the latest grocery haul vlog? Laughing at the 'I don't just wanna be known as the grocery haul gal' and then posts one a day later!! twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was 14 stone in this video:

Then:
Screenshot_20230217-234612.png

Now:
Screenshot_20230217-234516.png

That's gotta be an extra 3 stone surely. She can't still be the same size! Nothing wrong with gaining weight, it happens to lots of folk, just own it? Otherwise she makes plus sized women feel tit

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Right she says in this video shes 14st something- and looking at her she is far slimmer than she is now. She must easily be 16stone now
Yeah, in her body....... Her brain is still hugely overweight full of deluded egotistical social media bullcrap.
How about pulling your head out of yer wobbly arse Charlotte and looking at the real world and drop taking in so much TV mainstream media wank buff??????? Think for yourself if its at all possible 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she duck ‘mid size’ jeez!

Kind of on topic; if anyone follows the brand Silkfred on IG, they frequently post reels of the same dress on different size girls and Charlotte is definitely on the 18-20 end of the spectrum if that’s anything to go by! All the girls regardless of size look great and confident, not all hunched and contorted looking!
Who’s she trying to kidnsaying she’s mid size. She’s got an arse like a prize cow. She’s plus size no less. In fact I have no idea how she’s going to get into the pink top from Primark. She has body dismorphia in reverse so she does. Who called the desenio ad because she’s out a vlog up now with it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who called the Desenio ad? Think it was Betty. Showing the minging old people’s living room currently but will only be a matter of time for the bedrooms.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
🙋‍♀️ It was me, on Tuesday! I bleeping knew it'd only be a matter of time before she announced the Desenio work. Tight-arsed twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t get why she spams with videos and then doesn’t post for 2 or 3 weeks. Surely if you have that content you’d schedule it so you can have regular upload days and not have such a long amount of time with nothing to upload? Doesn’t she claim she is really organised? Really proving otherwise.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.