Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
Also how long is franks football matches be be gone 3 hours . Life is such a drama Charl isn't it
An hour and a half, plus half time and travel time. Our stadium is only about half hour away usually, but traffic, parking and getting sorted into seats etc meant my other half and eldest leaving about 1.30 for a 3pm kick off, not expecting then back till 5.30/6. But I'm not making a fuss, just entertaining the youngest 🤣

Reactions: 4

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Right she says in this video shes 14st something- and looking at her she is far slimmer than she is now. She must easily be 16stone now
Yeah, in her body....... Her brain is still hugely overweight full of deluded egotistical social media bullcrap.
How about pulling your head out of yer wobbly arse Charlotte and looking at the real world and drop taking in so much TV mainstream media wank buff??????? Think for yourself if its at all possible 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I really hate themed bedrooms for kids. They change hobbies and likes & dislikes so often i think it’s pointless doing a themed room. A neutral room is so much better and just put a big pin board up so they can hang up pictures or anything they fancy.
Agree 100%. Such a waste

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Just spotted a slightly smaller full time content creator (38k followers) state she was projected to make £18-25k this year so I presume char is more in the £25-30k. Probably more since she flogs any old shit.
Her ads for last year, at approx £500 each (could be more) amounted to over £40k.

I think I have ADHD, I'm dyslexic and have a son who is ADHD, apparently it's genetic. More and more I do more research I'm like yea that's me! Although adhd has a completely different rap these days as some influences collect these conditions and sometimes it's insulting!

Neerg26

View attachment 1947298

And here we are again. Another insipid “I love mama” message. I have four children. They all love me (the younger two aggressively so, at times). Never EVER have I got an unsolicited note telling me. I get pictures, hugs, attacked first thing in the morning, the offer of a bite of something they think is really yummy and I MUST try (post slobber), handmade birthday cards (suggested by OH)…BUT because they’re secure tiny (and upsettingly not so tiny) humans it’s out of sight out of mind. If they’re not with me they have fun doing things they should be focussing on. Not thinking they have to affirm their love for me.

This is not sweet or cute. Nor is is showing their love for their mother. It shows a manipulative, narcissistic (and therefore abusive) relationship.

It’s the sheer number of these notes she gets. ALWAYS after she’s either told us she’s exhausted or unwell. They’re never “just because”. I hope they have enough money put aside, from their exploitation, to pay for therapy.
Yes! Exactly this.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Nope. She met Mark at work when she had gone back after having Bill.
I bet that’s another thing playing on her mind for whatever reasons. He’s only known her as the mum role and it’s obvious that’s her only personality trait so will feel even more lost. There seems to be so much to unpick it’s a lot considering she’s still got young children. Maybe she’s worried when Bill is older be will decide he wants to move in with his dad? Saying that my parents had us all young when we left home they decided they didn’t even really like each other but the noise and chaos of children masked it

Lookyloo

Mate when she said she didn't want to be that grocery haul girl or foodie ain't that all you do.
She's just uploaded a grocery haul....
---
“I don’t want to be that grocery haul girl”
Posted her mental health video then next day…grocery haul.
“I’m so proud of myself. I’m sitting on some content and I’m just going to go for it and post it”
Less than 24 hours after that video…another grocery haul.
This. Is. Why. You. Are. That. Grocery. Haul. Girl.

And this is just lols.
Sorry only saw this after I posted 😆

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Time for a new thread! Title courtesy of @snickerdoodle

Our Charl turned 35 and was suspiciously quiet all day despite being insufferable in the lead up, leading to speculation that Mark didn't pull out the necessary stops and the kids didn't make cards saying how proud of her they are.

The gruesome twosome did however swan off to London for a "rare" childfree weekend where Charpaldi hurt her back on a mattress and made us all throw up our Monday morning breakfast by conjuring up some horrific images.

She's also been cashing in on her "mental health journey" by sharing the painful minutae of taking her first anti-depressant, the world's worst kept secret. Stan still clearly has Sticklers, Daisy needs a hair brush and a wash and Bill was kindly taken on by Mark when his cheating mother ditched his dad.

As you were. 😊
Spot on. 👏 :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

pickaname

Chatty Member
Anyone know how to make a new thread? The very apt suggestion from @snickerdoodle has the most likes. 👏
Yeah I'll do it
---

Last edited:

pickaname

Chatty Member
She 100% had that platter to herself on Thursday, I doubt Mark had a look in. She posted about those candles on her stories, they were lit. I remember because she’d said about getting them from Tesco and I wanted to go get some (and was heading near a Tesco on that day).

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
Translation: I’m under a lot of pressure from my new agency. Channel Mum became insolvent so this is a tricky, hyper-competitive, business model. I’ve lost my way and don’t have a USP really. Stan being "seriously ill" has compromised my content for the day (although it's not and it would still have been the same dry boring ass bollocks if he had been well). Plus I fucked up pancake day. I've not had the sympathy and engagement that I wanted. I am therefore crying and telling you I am crying ad that is one of my learned responses to deflect and engender sympathy
😂😂😝😝 Brilliant 🤩

gummy-bear

VIP Member
How weird. Do you have a full set? Like did they come through all ready
No as in some humans are born without any wisdom teeth - I think it’s an evolution thing. So none are there on an x ray and they’ll never come through. I’m grateful tbh as everyone I know with wisdom teeth finds them well annoying 😂