Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred

Haven't watched for a year but has she always sounded like her jaw is fekin broken?? Her latest video she sounds like her mouth is just messed up, slurring words, hissing through her teeth, almost like shes trying to sound posh but just can't 🤣. And yet she speaks a bit more normal when she's rambling on about why she's doing what she's doing re cake..

• Haha
Reactions: 4

OurKid

It’s killing her she’s got to wait for Mark
Wonder if the trains are delayed????

• Haha

Welshgirlie77

She was 14 stone in this video:

Then: View attachment 1968377

Now: View attachment 1968379

That's gotta be an extra 3 stone surely. She can't still be the same size! Nothing wrong with gaining weight, it happens to lots of folk, just own it? Otherwise she makes plus sized women feel shit
I remember going the same time she was there and I recognise a few people in the clip, had to zoom incase I was on there but I’m not thank god! And I also went before when she had Daisy as a baby in a buggy, she was definitely a lot smaller then

• Wow
I’ve got no wisdom teeth either, no idea why. Think some adults just don’t ever get them. So weird 😂
I know it’s a total derailment but I only have one. I’m not very wise 🤭 I’ve had an X-ray to check and that’s all I’ve got. Thank goodness coz I don’t have space for any others 😂

I haven’t posted about Charl for ages because usually someone’s already said what I’m thinking. She’s an utterly pathetic wet blanket that needs to get off the internet and get a job with real people to talk to 😫

GhostHoward

VIP Member
This woman really needs to get her ugly head out of her size 13 arse and GET A JOB.

Charl, you lazy cow. LISTEN UP. Nobody cares about your clothes pegs or your dirty towels or your depressed dog being cleaned for the first time in his life.
Wow, that face…

• Sick

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
There are lots of community group events for kids and family’s in the holidays round our way. I’m sure there are some in her area too. They are so valuable to us as a family and me as a woman. You never know what connections you’re going to make. I cannot imagine sitting round the house the whole week and just having one pre arranged ‘have to’ family day with Dad who would probably prefer to be in the office 😟

P.S.Sorry to disappoint. My name isn’t Charlotte or Kayleigh, it’s Charleigh.
My god a hybrid of Charlotte and Kayleigh.....the ultimate women 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
What statement? That hot cross buns are a “better” breakfast than cereals which are “mostly sugary shit”. Implication being that weetabix is “sugary shit” as it apparently contains sugar or sugar syrup? That blanket statement is clearly not the case. Making healthy choices is not about avoiding *all* sugar. It is about assessing nutritional value and making better choices. If you look at the nutritional value of weetabix compared to a hot cross bun, plainly the hot cross bun contains more sugar per attached. It contains nearly 10 times as much.

Let’s of course get back to Charlotte and I agree with you re the bread maker. But I see literally daily the fall out of suboptimal food choices. Some of which is clearly driven by parents not understanding how to assess what to eat in a balanced way and not being able to teach their children how to do the same. Or not wanting to because they would rather make food choices that are more instagrammable or they have been “influenced” to believe they are making healthy choices which they are clearly not.

Jesus Christ. I never said hot cross buns WERE a healthy, just that my kids have them on occasion. Don’t call SS.

If you’re interested in the GI of foods I can recommend Tim Spector. He’s cited as one of the top 100 cited scientists in the world and has done some incredible research into gut microbiomes. It’s really, really interesting.

Edit: Wait a second…I’m not having my first ever disagreement on here be about bloody breakfast 🤦‍♀️

Anyone fancy some avo on rye and a brew? (Tea…no matter what Charlotte wants us to believe, coffee is not a brew 🤦‍♀️)

(P.S Tim Spector’s research seriously is amazing! Check it out)

Last edited:

Scotblock

VIP Member
On a day of national strikes, the lazy bitch has got the cheek to say that yesterday's 'work' of filming for YouTube has taken it out of her and she's feeling tired! Fuck off.
Not only do they have to strike to get fair pay and conditions but the work that goes into striking is unreal. By the time you get to the picket line your fucked 😂

Has she addressed why she no longer walks to get grandparents on a Friday night with the kids in their pjs and a bottle of wine under her arm? I really hope a family member has told her to pack it in but I doubt that’s the case

skylark13

VIP Member
I don’t know who Ashley is (sorry if I should!). But at least she doesn’t look like a frog. She can pull off the over lined lips ‘look’ far more convincingly than Charl.

• Haha