Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Welshgirlie77

Whoever said yesterday the over lip lining looks like you've eaten chocolate and not licked your lips is spot on. Today's pouty lip is a prime example. And all that slap and she still gets mascara spread! 🤪
She just looks grim and dirty
---
Oh my god 😂 This is the best post I’ve ever seen on Tattle 😂
---

Oh hello hypocrite!! Every single time they have a date night she films it.
She’ll spout out any old shit as long as she’s getting paid for it.
---
I thought the same when she said ‘overstimulated’. Definite ADHD journey coming up. I can’t think of anything ADHD about her but she’ll have watched ADHD TikTok and next thing we know there will be a gazing into the distance reel about it
Well she doesn’t have the hyper part as she’s a fat lazy slug and doesn’t move much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some cereals are sugary shit but cereals like weetabix are not. Having milk with cereal can mitigate decay risk to an extent and provides some protein, calcium and good fats which aren’t present in a hot cross bun.

Shop bought bread is not cardboard either so long as you are not choosing what is essentially white bread which a lot of loafs that are 50/50 etc can be. Most bread bar white pan loaf will have more fibre and less sugar in them than a hot cross bun. Everyone can do their own thing but I think informed choices around food with the correct nutritional info is really important. 4 hot cross buns between three children that are full of saturated fat with nothing to indicate they had any additional protein or calcium is not a good choice and not an ideal post to making to influence the public, given that the NHS is a bin fire at the moment and poor eating habits and dental decay are causing massive, preventable, issues. The biggest current cause of paediatric GAs is for extractions caused by tooth decay which is caused by poor diet and oral hygiene and seeing the ridiculous lunch boxes and food choices of even the “nice” middle class mummy influencers, it is not a surprise why

Reactions: 5
Sorry to be comment heavy here tonight guys but omg her home bargain haul has produced some beaut gurning avatar/profile pics guys! I swear she’s drunk on that video, she’s practically chewing her face off. I’ve realised that her massive face is literally a hexagon, it’s so bizarre! (I apologise for my very badly drawn hexagon!)
View attachment 1931533View attachment 1931534View attachment 1931535View attachment 1931536View attachment 1931537
Hey thanks for the screen shots!my new avatar😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve said before about those manky teeth, I had similar ones before having some removed and braces as an adult, with having so many teeth it was impossible to clean between them thoroughly. I felt like my mouth never felt clean even though I’d floss, use interdental brushes and various tools to clean them properly. If her wisdom tooth is impacted, she won’t be able to clean that properly and it will absolutely reek 🤢

• Sick

xxlottiexx

has she deleted comments on the party video? I most of the ones I can see are positive/from 'carol' also how stressful is it to cut a cake??!

Blondie

VIP Member
So the whole cost of living crisis is obviously not alive and kicking in her household!!
Whilst her 'work ponies' get dressed in cheap shit size 13 (my arse) treats herself to a £70 frock!!!!!

My Parents both worked yet we didn’t have lots of spare money but my Mum 💯 put us kids before herself and made sure that we had nice clothes (not designer back in the 70’s) and were super clean and tidy.

The cost of that Dress isn’t even some families budget for a weekly food shop ♥

And don’t get me started on the Gym reel 🤬🤬🤬
.wow £70 for that! Definitely no cost of living crisis. She's just said she's got 21 kids going to Stans birthday party so I can only imagine the cost of that!! Hope he has a good time though.
Although she has not said what he's doing so I hope it's not part of an AD

Blondie

VIP Member
How has this useless lump been a mother for 10 years but still doesn’t know what food to offer following a sickness bug. Cheese, yoghurt, strawberries and a fucking peperami!! He should be having a bit of toast and rice. Dairy must be one of the worst things to have surely. She’s such a thick attention seeking twat.
She'll give him what he wants because she just wants him to be happy, you know? He deserves it

• Sick

pickaname

Chatty Member
Sertraline actually kills your appetite more. It makes you more nervy and anxious to begin with before it settles as well. I say this as not only someone who used to take it (was too mild for me) but as a professional before a Charlotte comes out to troll me like she did with that song earlier in the week 😂
Is that what she is taking? I’ve just started it again this week and can confirm my appetite is awful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Every holiday I've worked extra so we can do fun things, they are only small once. I sometimes have to work but that's most 2 days and my kids will do a sports club that day. I think though I've created a rod for my own back as they want to do stuff all the time 🤣

G2000

Yep and I can’t think of many 10 year old boys who want to eat a heart shaped meal(unless it’s chocolate of course and then the shape doesn’t matter!). Maybe Daisy might like it but Bill?
In no way defending her but my 10 year old boy quite likes themed holiday food. Including hearts for Valentine’s Day. If I posted it all over insta for his mates to see though I’d be in for a major mood! 😂

pickaname

Chatty Member
I order shoes for my boys from Next. Always order quite a few pairs and then they can try them on at home and whichever don't fit we return.

Blondie

VIP Member
I'm not sure if he knew her before she had William. They worked at the same place but not sure when he joined there.
---
Doesn’t edit her face apparently….
She definitely does something because she looked like a man in that video

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh I see 😊 I seen Charlotte say how much respect she had for Emma and about her new crime channel and thought she started it.
Emma Kenney is nothing but an unhinged crank; shes not even a properly qualified psychologist or whatever it is she claims to be. Shes a mad bastard.