Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her post of the boys is weird. Going on about how she’s loved doing costumers for Bill over the years etc but he is wearing a ready made outfit you can buy on Amazon? And Daisy’s costume is off the peg too and Stan just has a t shirt on? Nothing wrong with buying over making but why make is she pretending that she has gone to some massive effort?
I literally took that caption that she made Williams costume!!! And thought ‘wow she quietly made a costume without sharing that with strangers’ what a dick head

Reactions: 3

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Has she addressed why she no longer walks to get grandparents on a Friday night with the kids in their pjs and a bottle of wine under her arm? I really hope a family member has told her to pack it in but I doubt that’s the case
I think she still does it - she mentioned it this week. Think she’s read here and got the hint that it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 3

skylark13

VIP Member
*tripod not trip!

‘Work.’ Once again, laughing my cotton socks off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How many times, Charl, you dimwit? Caking on 10kg of make up and standing like a teapot in front of your trip while you unpack another Tesco haul of processed crap (kids) and steak dinners with a side of pork scratchings (you and Frank) and clicking ‘upload’ to the internet IS NOT WORK.

Lazy, self-absorbed idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Melodyy21

Because she was very obviously drunk on her stories. We’ve seen her shitfaced enough times now to know exactly what she looks & sounds like when shes drunk; she slurs her words, repeats herself, her eyes go all half shut and droopy, she swears, and she makes cringey comments either about mark or the kids - last night she must have said “ots because i love them/i just love them” about the kids about 4 times.

she was shitfaced.
Could it be her meds mixed with alcohol I wonder. It’s really not advisable to drink while you’re on them.

• Wow

clmay

Chatty Member
I only started following her in the last year since I got pregnant and watched her weekly pregnancy videos on YouTube. What’s the deal with Stan? Was he never tested? I watched her birth video where she asked if he had a cleft palate the second he left her vag but didn’t watch any follow up ones

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Agree on why Charl doesn’t exercise in her shopping/costa slots but if this early morning gym thing means Mark has to act like a parent then that’s progress.

My guess is that Nikki isn’t onboard with milkmaid style cheesecloth bridesmaids.
I think she went that early because she would be back before Mark and the kids were up and getting ready. If she went at 6 she would be back by 7.

• Heart