Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She very bitter about having to go back to work when Bill was little isn’t she. But the thing is Charlotte this is party of the reason you’re struggling now. You just see yourself as “mum”! You have no identity, career or real interests of your own because you were so desperate to stay at home and play 1950’a housewife. I still had to work and I’m so glad I did because it helped me get where I am in my career but more importantly I could help provide for my family. I wonder if Mark I struggling the same way old Charlotte is. I don’t see him truffle shuffling through the house moping about his kids all being at school. On a side note I had no idea Emma Kenney started Channel Mum.
Emma Kenny didn’t start channel mum…..! It was stated by business woman Siobhan Freegard who also founded Netmums back in the day

Reactions: 1

Cocoapops

Daisy’s shoes look huge on her feet!
My son would wear shorts everyday if he could - leaving the house causes many an argument as he must change into jeans or joggers in winter! He gets home and is straight back into his shorts 🤣

Last thing I’d be giving my child who’s been sick all day is a bag of Cheetos. What’s wrong with a bit toast?
Can’t wait for the carpet cleaner stories after he brings a bag of Cheetos back up
I just had to say hello…….loving the username!!😂😂 (also completely agree about the Cheetos!!)

• Heart

skylark13

VIP Member
💯 Nailed it! @Lilyofthevalley80

Translation: I’m under a lot of pressure from my new agency. Channel Mum became insolvent so this is a tricky, hyper-competitive, business model. I’ve lost my way and don’t have a USP really. Stan being "seriously ill" has compromised my content for the day (although it's not and it would still have been the same dry boring ass bollocks if he had been well). Plus I fucked up pancake day. I've not had the sympathy and engagement that I wanted. I am therefore crying and telling you I am crying ad that is one of my learned responses to deflect and engender sympathy

MissSunshine

There is literally no need for her to post anything… she could have posted the brand stuff and nothing else - nobody would have thought anything of it. It could be absolutely anything that’s happened - but no doubt she will be sharing every little detail soon 🙄

MissSunshine

There is literally no need for her to post anything… she could have posted the brand stuff and nothing else - nobody would have thought anything of it. It could be absolutely anything that’s happened - but no doubt she will be sharing every little detail soon 🙄
Whoops sorry, wrong thread 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lewlew

View attachment 1934604
Let me get this straight - she got up, had a shower then put pajamas BACK ON and is back in her pit? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!!!!!!

and sorry but this utter nonsense about them taking turns to lie in…. Jesus christ just get up the pair of you!!!!
To be fair, I've done that today but I've got pneumonia and covid and feel awful plus my son is late teens so he's pretty self sufficient and is off out for the day with his mates

Preston are at home, tonight. That’s probably why she’s been quiet, as she’s pissed off that Frank has left her on a week night and gone to the football. 🤣

Hello its me

Chatty Member
Does anyone know how tall Char is?

I'm 5ft 4 and 11 stone, a size 12 and my bmi is overweight. She must be morbidly obese! She is not mid size
Dod she not say before that she was 5'10? I Might be thinking of someone else though. Anyways she's more than 15 Stone 100%

• Haha