Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melodyy21

First off - the amount of make up shes got on today is beyond a joke. It looks awful.

Secondly - she says the kids are all asking what the plans are for half term etc, they clearly want to get out and do stuff…. But then she says “WE enjoy our home/our surroundings” - no Charlotte, YOU like doing nothing and YOU like sitting on your arse in your house. Your kids are telling you they want to do stuff!!!!!! They don’t want to sit in the house. And sorry but why doesn’t she EVER take the kids out anywhere on her own? Mark isn’t bothering to take any annual leave - right fine, so fuck him off and make plans without him. Take your kids out yourself. Seriously what is her problem?
There are lots of community group events for kids and family’s in the holidays round our way. I’m sure there are some in her area too. They are so valuable to us as a family and me as a woman. You never know what connections you’re going to make. I cannot imagine sitting round the house the whole week and just having one pre arranged ‘have to’ family day with Dad who would probably prefer to be in the office 😟

P.S.Sorry to disappoint. My name isn’t Charlotte or Kayleigh, it’s Charleigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

pickaname

Chatty Member
She babbles on so much she doesn’t even hear what she is saying. And clearly doesn’t correct herself when she edits.
“My eldest is 10 and Daisy is coming up to 10” 🧐🤨🤔

Loubell83

VIP Member
I thought they were for Charlotte too. I don't think she'd even share her precious M&S shit cheesy buns with the kids at all. She's a fat, greedy pig. Everyone knows those aren't a healthy choice for an obese person.

I've had some health issues recently and I've come to realise how crucial diet is. Poor diet can lead to allsorts of issues like diabetes, heart disease and cancers. It shit me right up. I'm not even obese. I can't understand why Charlotte insists of getting bigger and bigger. Constantly eating shite with the risk of leaving her kids early. If I were her and that big, I'd try and lose weight.
If they were for her and Shark and not the kids then no wonder she’s piling on the pounds at the rate she is.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
You also don’t necessarily need to spend that much on proper shoes. I ordered a few pairs off the Clarks website in the sale, had them delivered to the shop (as it was free) and then when we went to collect them had them fitted and returned the pairs that didn’t fit. £14 for properly fitted decent shoes. She has the time to do this so I don’t get why she doesn’t.
I didn't even think about doing this. Great idea!! I've been put off ordering shoes online incase they don't fit but this is great.

Moop136

My 10 year old daughter took books in to talk about, but has no interest in dressing up, and to be fair, my 8 year old is not at all bothered about dressing up either! I do feel for her eldest. She really does baby him!!

Blondie

VIP Member
Omg she emptied the carpet cleaner dirty water (full of vomit) into the sink where they brush their teeth 🤢

Flush it down the toilet!!!!
She is disgusting!!
---
Haha latest story FILTER..!

DRAMA QUEEN.

Yes you are Charlotte!
And you will never be sexy so stop being a try hard!

• Sick

Llamabama

Chatty Member
This boggles my tiny mind….we eat as a family ever single night. Very occasionally we let the kids have a kids only dinner and we have an adults dinner (they’re allowed to watch their iPads and we get to watch TV in peace 😂), and because it’s so rare it feels like such a treat.

my hubby also cooks 70% of the meals due to our working hours. It used to be the other way around but that’s how it is for now. How on Earth can Shark not do more?!

also, I have severe emetophobia so a sickness bug is literally my worst nightmare. I can almost guarantee she’ll make more of a fuss about it than I would 😂
I have severe emetophobia too! So I really didn’t appreciate the graphic detail she’s been going into about stan being sick in her mouth and showing the dirty water from cleaning it up. It actually annoyed me and turned my stomach lol. Nice to know I’m not alone ❤

• Sick

skylark13

VIP Member
Uurgh she is just so so grim. And yet clearly loves herself so much she would fuck herself if she could. Perhaps that’s useful though as I can’t see how Frank would want to. Not without an oxygen tank anyway.

Also for someone who used to be a journalist, you’d think she’d have figured out how to spell correctly, or at least use a spellchecker. Ignorant, self-absorbed cow.

Journalist 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
When I had primary school aged children, the kids had to actually take the book with them on WBD, not just throw on a princess dress. I still remember trying to make my daughter's long thick very dark hair bright orange when she went as Pippi Longstocking. I bet we've still got the damn socks as well 😂

pickaname

Chatty Member
She constantly buys tat and shit for the house. I’m not surprised he might say no to somethings. I think she said it in that way to be “cute”.
I reckon what really happened was she TOLD him she wanted a bread maker and he didn’t ask.