Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why will Mark only cook for Charlotte and not the kids? Mark's doing tapas, whilst she does the kids tea. Mark cooks for ME. Mark will sometimes cook ME a meal.

You know, I'm actually wondering if Mark wanted the children or did he agree to have them for Charlotte's sake? He's so detatched from them isn't he? He won't even cook for them. He doesn't seem to have any form of attachment to his own kids. He only thinks and cares about Charlotte.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought tapas was Bill’s favourite meal. Imagine how sh*t he’s going to feel when he finds out that his parents are having his favourite meal while he eats crap. How selfish.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
But don't forget she did say Frank washed the paint brushes (although her reel showed he didn't)! And didn't he make her a much needed brew one day last week!
I think she's both a martyr and a control freak. I think he might be a bit of a lazy fucker anyway, and he knows she idolises him, so just sits back, plays on it and lets her do it all anyway. Either way they've got a very weird dynamic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought tapas was Bill’s favourite meal. Imagine how sh*t he’s going to feel when he finds out that his parents are having his favourite meal while he eats crap. How selfish.
Yep and I can’t think of many 10 year old boys who want to eat a heart shaped meal(unless it’s chocolate of course and then the shape doesn’t matter!). Maybe Daisy might like it but Bill?

Reactions: 7
Yep and I can’t think of many 10 year old boys who want to eat a heart shaped meal(unless it’s chocolate of course and then the shape doesn’t matter!). Maybe Daisy might like it but Bill?
In no way defending her but my 10 year old boy quite likes themed holiday food. Including hearts for Valentine’s Day. If I posted it all over insta for his mates to see though I’d be in for a major mood! 😂

Reactions: 4
Everything she does for those kids resolves around food. Who needs heart shaped food. Get a grip. It’s just more ott expensive pointless crap. No cost of living crisis in that house is there. I was out yesterday evening and guess what, I left my husband to cook tea for the kids because he’s capable, he doesn’t only cook for me and I have better things to do than to cook a meal when I’m eating out!! Did I feel bad? No! He’s their Dad. I don’t get why mark will never cook for those kids, why does he only ever cook for the 2 of them? Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everything she does for those kids resolves around food. Who needs heart shaped food. Get a grip. It’s just more ott expensive pointless crap. No cost of living crisis in that house is there. I was out yesterday evening and guess what, I left my husband to cook tea for the kids because he’s capable, he doesn’t only cook for me and I have better things to do than to cook a meal when I’m eating out!! Did I feel bad? No! He’s their Dad. I don’t get why mark will never cook for those kids, why does he only ever cook for the 2 of them? Ridiculous.
TBH all it does is show just how low her bar is when it comes to a partner. She comes across so desperate and I think she would have taken on any man who looked her way, her relationship with Bills dad had become stale and it just happened to be Mark who was in the right place and the right time.
Her standards are so low, I would find it a man who doesn’t even want to do something as basic as cook a meal for his kids so unattractive, he’s hardly the prize she seems to think he is. I just find her really pathetic because she is always trying to please him to the detriment of their kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Whoever said yesterday the over lip lining looks like you've eaten chocolate and not licked your lips is spot on. Today's pouty lip is a prime example. And all that slap and she still gets mascara spread! 🤪
Her face is so fat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Whoever said yesterday the over lip lining looks like you've eaten chocolate and not licked your lips is spot on. Today's pouty lip is a prime example. And all that slap and she still gets mascara spread! 🤪
She’s got a face that wouldn’t look out of place in a goldfish bowl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god the platter. Was there any need to highlight that asparagus and strawberries are put on as an aphrodisiac 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know a single adult who would have a date night at home eating chicken dippers. Ummm. Really?! Do Findus or whenever really think this is the target market?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So hi guys, I just wanted to share with you my valentines platter.

I've gone with a piece of rope, which is a nod to my partner wanting to strangle the life out of me.

I've put a cucumber which is a nod to what he suggested I go "duck myself" with.

I've gone for a delicious cream bun, which is a nod to the fact I'm a fat heffa.

And finally, I've left a blank space here for the tit that Mark wouldn't give to me.

Thanks guys.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So hi guys, I just wanted to share with you my valentines platter.

I've gone with a piece of rope, which is a nod to my partner wanting to strangle the life out of me.

I've put a cucumber which is a nod to what he suggested I go "duck myself" with.

I've gone for a delicious cream bun, which is a nod to the fact I'm a fat heffa.

And finally, I've left a blank space here for the tit that Mark wouldn't give to me.

Thanks guys.....
Oh my god 😂 This is the best post I’ve ever seen on Tattle 😂
---

Oh hello hypocrite!! Every single time they have a date night she films it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Liar, liar, pants on fire Charlotte. When do they ever swap to a meatless option? This ad shows that she will advertise anything and pretend she loves it even though she never buys it unless being paid,

Also buying ready made substitutes like this isn’t cheaper than using meat. Cooking vegetarian from scratch is cheaper but the substitutes aren’t cheap at all! Those dippers are £2.90 for 220g in Tesco versus Tesco chicken dippers are £2 for 450g.

4BD4068D-28E6-4A28-88BC-4BAC14C896AA.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Liar, liar, pants on fire Charlotte. When do they ever swap to a meatless option? This ad shows that she will advertise anything and pretend she loves it even though she never buys it unless being paid,

Also buying ready made substitutes like this isn’t cheaper than using meat. Cooking vegetarian from scratch is cheaper but the substitutes aren’t cheap at all! Those dippers are £2.90 for 220g in Tesco versus Tesco chicken dippers are £2 for 450g.

View attachment 1957168
It’s also in no way healthier. I’m a veggie but avoid a lot of the nasty meat alternatives because they’re full of carb and other shite. What they really should do is cook a nice vegetarian curry / make a delicious halloumi salad.. they eat SO much tit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she truly cooked the meal that they ate when Mark asked her out it would've been a Boots meal deal in the office BEFORE she had finished with Steven but carry on with your cloud cuckoo fantasy Charl 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They were in hysterics. I can’t believe we didn’t get a story where she said “Something funny just happened…” and then fake giggled as she recalled the hilarious shop they’d just done. So so funny. Because you deserve to laugh and be happy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so pissed in the latest story.
She's blaming tiredness but she's pissed.
Repeating herself, slurring her words and sharing about her period

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Is she drunk? She’s slurring.
Why would you wait to film brand work in the evening when your kids are at home? And where is Mark? And why would you humiliate your child online by saying you have to force them to shower? Wtf is wrong with her?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.