Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her stories, yet again, proves she doesn't care about those kids.
Cooking separately for the kids on Valentine's day, why can't they all enjoy tea together? We all know Bill loves Tapas. Valentine's is to show how much you love the people in your life, she's saying "here is a valentines themed freezer tea kids to eat on your own, me and your dad are eating tapas later by ourselves when you're in bed".

Then her silly AD she did saying her and Mark play cards on the balcony when they kids are in bed. Why can't they join in? Maybe they would have some fun memories too? Tight witch

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Meanwhile husband of the year Shark is playing on his Xbox in the office while our Charl earns the money and looks after the kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but how hard is it to write an insta caption and press upload!? It’s hardly rocket science is it. She’s just so obsessed with her silly little videos, thinking it’s actual work is laughable. Her kids are probably playing up because they’re being under stimulated and want attention from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OMFG rock, paper scissors in Tescos! As if!!! There is no bleeping way this witch would ever have frozen Bird's Eye food for 'date night'!
She'd advertise the tit on your shoe if she was getting paid. #fakebitch
And she's off her tits pissed on her latest stories. That's not tiredness. twit.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m THIS close to just outright asking her why she doesn’t just ask Mark to help. Her stories are infuriating me! That man is either absolutely pathetic and does nothing, or she doesn’t let him do anything. Either way, what a sad partnership.

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell!

The "Taylist" - shoot me now - do it.

The sadist listens to the Taylist 🤣🤣 duck sake.

And she's wasted - and the kids are awake.

Alcoholic right there folks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m THIS close to just outright asking her why she doesn’t just ask Mark to help. Her stories are infuriating me! That man is either absolutely pathetic and does nothing, or she doesn’t let him do anything. Either way, what a sad partnership.
Do it do it do it!!! I am tempted too. Both why he does duck nothing, and why do they always eat separately from the children. I know there will be things we do as a family that other folk would be like 'why', but that is why I don't really do social media. If you don't want people to speculate Charlotte, please, get a different 'job'!

Reactions: 10
“The Taylist”

🤢
---

She is absolutely smashed in those stories!!!!!! Look at the state of her eyes, shes slurring her words and she only swears when shes drunk. Shes an absolute mess.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s so boozed in those stories. State of her. Why any brand pays her to advertise for them is beyond me. She’s a total minger and poor excuse for a parent.

If I were her ‘manager’ at whatever ‘agency’ now represents her I’d be giving her a firm word and telling her one more boozy story or typo-ridden caption and she’ll be ditched.

Reactions: 12
I can’t understand why you would be drinking if you were already tired and feeling a bit sluggish from a rubbish nights sleep, let alone drinking so much that you are slurring on a Monday night? I don’t really drink so maybe my judgement is off but it seems really odd and worrying tbh.

Reactions: 12
OMG just clocked this. What terrifying shite is she bestowing on the internet now????

#swapsquad WTAF???

Next thing she’ll be offering foreplay tips from the boudoir of Charl and Frank. MAY THE LORD HELP US, TATTLERS.
Not even her phone. She’s never not had an iPhone…so is it another hidden ad?

F4EBD1CE-986E-4DB2-8589-2D23ABE8642D.png

No, drunk. You are off your tits drunk.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Those stories tonight have annoyed me so much. If she’s been up since 3.30am and there’s still ‘so much to do’, why is Mark not showering the kids or putting washing away? The washing does not NEED to be put away tonight. It will still be there tomorrow. Pissing me off the whole woe is me. There are 2 adults in that house and if mark isn’t helping because he’s cooking them a tapas then that’s just as bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.