Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on top of all of that she is STILL referencing Covid! I worked in a hospital for the entire of lockdown, saw some truly awful things, and even I don't talk about it anymore!I honestly thought when she said that she was feeling flat that she was going to talk about the Queen again! I have never experienced such irrational hatred for someone I have never met.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She would have another baby in 1 second if Shark agreed 😂😂. Ideally twins. Only one you’re kidding is yourself Charlotte 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is unhinged. She isn’t feeling out of sorts because Stan is in school, it’s because it makes things more precarious with work. These instamums need kids for their content and it’s much easier to do that when you’ve got little ones at home. She’s not creative at all so she’s probably feeling lost about content creation.
She did nothing with Stan when he was home, didn’t make the most of those years at all, I’m convinced it’s job security that she’s sad about losing, not time with him.

also I consider myself a sentimental mum, my kids have made me soft 😅 but writing about Stan like he’s died and she’s mourning the last days of his life is too much even for me. Her sadness is so self-centred.

I am still holding out hope that the school comes down on her hard for having a child with obvious special needs that haven’t been met and also for half starving her kids.

I really can’t stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Present for you all....

I'm to nice 🤣

Also, I think I'd want to know (if I were Charlotte) that my kid's aren't cute. It might mean she stops sharing them so much. It's cruel, because they're kids but the reality is; they aren't cute, they're not pretty kids. They have genetic conditions however which alters their appearances which means commenting on their looks is very dodgy territory BUT we're commenting and passing opinion because of Charlotte. She's caused this. She's shared them. She's allowed us to pass comment. Form opinions. We dislike her and we're taking it out on her kids appearance.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This week a little girl who I follow on here lost her life to cancer- I for one am extremely greatful my kids are able to grow up and go to school as many don’t get that privilege- she’s so cup half empty it’s insane- wake up and look at how lucky you are

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The kids arent cute because she doesn’t allow it. Dress them nice do their hair nice. The cutest thing about kids is the laughs and giggles, but her kids never seem happy,

Reactions: 8
I honestly don't know how you can be so cruel about her children, whether they have genetic conditions or not. This thread is about Charlotte, she puts herself out there so she should be expect the backlash, but her children do not choose nor understand they have been plastered all over the internet by their selfish mother and in my opinion they do not deserve what some of you say about them. I've always enjoyed reading this thread but not when children are personally attacked. I hope if Charlotte reads here that it makes her realise how dangerous it is putting her children online so much and stops immediately.

Reactions: 22
For the ones having a go……I’m not the first and I won’t be the last to say something about the way her kids look! I didn’t mention anything about a possible genetic disorder because that has absolutely nothing to do with it! Quite honestly I am allowed to say what I think, if you don’t agree you don’t agree……I don’t need to be told off by strangers on the internet who all of a sudden have a conscious, when at the end of they day, come on here to basically slag someone off in this case is the delightful Charlotte!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For the ones having a go……I’m not the first and I won’t be the last to say something about the way her kids look! I didn’t mention anything about a possible genetic disorder because that has absolutely nothing to do with it! Quite honestly I am allowed to say what I think, if you don’t agree you don’t agree……I don’t need to be told off by strangers on the internet who all of a sudden have a conscious, when at the end of they day, come on here to basically slag someone off in this case is the delightful Charlotte!

Perspective: I think all, bar one, people have agreed with you. I've only seen one reply disagreeing with you.

Reactions: 2
Charlotte will never stop pimping out the kids- she proved with her absolute wobbler a few months ago when her account was deleted that IG is the absolute priority in her life. She doesn’t give a rats about their privacy or people insulting them on here. I’ve had interactions with her on DMs and she’s a really nasty sinister piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It would do her mental and physical health a world of good if she got a job (even a voluntary one) outside the home, amongst other people, even for just a few hours a week. She is spiralling badly.

Reactions: 10
Can’t help but feel sorry for the poor kids like all the other kids used on social media by their parents for a pay packet! Rhi mummy of four is as bad her little “staged” kids always look petrified incase they aren’t supposed to say something! Get in the real world people stop exposing your kids it’s bloody dangerous!

Reactions: 4
If Charlotte didn’t share so much of her children online, nobody would be able to comment on them and they would be protected from negative comments. People have opinions on their looks, behaviour, speech etc because she has shared it all in years and years worth of YouTube videos, Instagram posts etc etc - any negative comments about them are 100% her own doing.

But she will never stop sharing them, we all know she cares more about the money that they bring in than their safety, feelings or wellbeing.

Reactions: 14
God she has infuriated me this morning with her sorrowful whinging. Just goes to show what a pampered princess she has been all of her life going on and on about her last kid going to school as if they are off to bleeping war. And still the going on about the last 2 years being really hard!!!! For you they weren’t you twit! She still has grandparents alive ffs. How will she cope with bereavement.
For the poster above saying the younger 2 kids aren’t cute, I agree with you they aren’t! I don’t feel bad for saying that as she has shoved them in our faces since they were born going on about how funny and cute they are. They are distinctly average kids at best, actually, duck that most kids don’t have those dreadful voices they have.
I came here to say this - how will she cope when she has a bereavement in her own family??
I have recently lost a grandparent and her stories this morning really got to me. I get that it’s ok to be sad about the Queen and our country is going through a big change but it’s all about how it is affecting HER and how Stan starting school is affecting HER.

She was fine at the weekend when she was secretly filming Frank out on the piss. 🙄

Get a job Charlotte.

If Charlotte didn’t share so much of her children online, nobody would be able to comment on them and they would be protected from negative comments. People have opinions on their looks, behaviour, speech etc because she has shared it all in years and years worth of YouTube videos, Instagram posts etc etc - any negative comments about them are 100% her own doing.

But she will never stop sharing them, we all know she cares more about the money that they bring in than their safety, feelings or wellbeing.
Her kids, her husband, her mum, her dad, her brother, her brothers fiancé, her aunties, Bill’s dad, her friends…..they’ve all been mentioned on here at some point and none of them have chosen to have their faces plastered all over the internet to thousands of followers.
I couldn’t go on doing a job that meant people were able to have their opinion on my loved ones without them even having a say in it. So selfish. No amount of free water bottles or hot tubs could make me want to continue doing that job.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not to worry, when channel mum dump her she can give beggy dingle a ring. You can make 40k a month selling face vibrators don’t you know 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s obviously panicking cos works dried up now all her kids are at school and she knows that without them, the pennies won’t keep rolling on. I think she’s scared of having to face the real world again and knows fine well it won’t be all nicey nicey and coffees all day. I don’t actually think she’d be able to handle the pressure of an interview and the rejection, let alone an actual job

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those kids are made to perform like monkeys and all they know is having a camera shoved in their faces. They know they'll get attention from their mother by acting up to it. It's what kids do. Charlotte has only got herself to blame for strangers passing comment on her children's looks, speech and behaviour, as two out of the three of them have been shown online since their birth!!! She's never protected or safeguarded them from the online world. They're just cash cows to her. It's vile.

Reactions: 10
She's definitely talking herself into having another baby!

She needs a job, I work 5 days (out of the home, in an actual job!) and my son has just started school. Unfortunately I don't have time to feel sad or flat! I just feel like I'm forever chasing my tail trying to do everything. She has no clue

• Heart
Reactions: 15
10000000% she will have another by next Christmas. It's a baby or a proper job and we all know which will win. She will justify it by saying she 'misses her babies' 🤢 and by having the extension she now has the room. I can see it now, how special it will be because little baby Alcudia Waitrose Home Bargains the First was born after they were married 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.