Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The year is 2054 and Charlotte Taylor is still referring to the last few years as being rough…duck me move on! No point looking at the past look to the future…oh no but our Charl loves the woe it’s me act 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
When my youngest (at the time) started school there was the normal worries (and a few extra as he is ND, but the biggest feeling was relief that I finally didn’t have to pay for nursery so I could work.

I never lamented myself at all. It’s not about you.

10000000% she will have another by next Christmas. It's a baby or a proper job and we all know which will win. She will justify it by saying she 'misses her babies' 🤢 and by having the extension she now has the room. I can see it now, how special it will be because little baby Alcudia Waitrose Home Bargains the First was born after they were married 🙄🙄
She’ll make bill and Stan share in the smallest room though, as Daisy and the baby will need their space.

Tortilla sushi?
Otherwise known as a “wrap”, by the common folk, I believe. This from the “lady’s” who brought you “freezer tapas”. 🤢

Reactions: 15
Chocolate buttons 'because it's Friday' 🤣

🎵 Pizza on Monday
Pepperami on Tuesday
Chocolate buttons on Wednesdays and on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
Costa on Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she’s too scared to get a proper job. She’s been out of the working world for so long now she doesn’t know where she fits. It is a real thing though, I’ll give her that. I have friends who are military wives and they’ve spent a long time not working and found it quite scary going back into full time work. Only difference is for her though is that she has literally put her whole life and her families life online which can be looked at by potential employers and colleagues so she will have to work very hard to keep up her nicey nicey image.

Reactions: 11
She will definitely have another baby if Mark agrees, if I were him get the snip if he is done having children now.
I won’t comment on her children’s looks but I will say that she doesn’t take pride in their appearance which is really strange to me, They always look unkempt and she dreases them in awful clothes. Given that she spends so much time and money on herself you would think she would also take pride in her children. I’m not saying they have to be in Sunday best for laying around at home but on the when she (is paid) bothers to take them out somewhere you’d think she’d want them to look nice. It’s such a stark contrast between the way she treats herself and the way she treats them.

Why does she make it so early?! Surely those crisps will be soft by tomorrow
I know!! And refrigerated too so they'll be extra soggy crisps.
Never heard of tortilla sushi, it's a bleeping wrap cut into rounds. And buttons because its Friday, yeah because those kids barely ever have a sugary treat do they 🤣

Why does she make it so early?! Surely those crisps will be soft by tomorrow
Why not just leave the crisps in the packet?!
I hate all this lunchbox tit.
Nothing wrong with a sandwich, some fruit and a wee treat. All this trying to make it fancy does my head in.

Reactions: 23
But if she makes that lunchbox, it serves as compensation for being an absent, unattentive, uncaring, tit, sorry excuse for a mother. She can create it. Look at it. Rest assured 'look I made my child a good lunch, I must be a good mum'. It's purpose is to make HER feel better (remember Charlotte only does things for herself) and she thinks the school will think she's Super Mummy too. That lunchbox is for HER. It's content. It's revenue. It's not for her kids at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, Kayleigh FFF works and still does decent lunchboxes for her kids or at least makes effort. Charlotte can’t be one upped.
She needs another baby like I need a hole in the head.
Another child with the potentially quite serious issues her genetics may pass on? Why risk it? But it’s content and means she’s got mark trapped for longer and means she doesn’t have to get a job so…

Reactions: 8
If she has another baby she’s an absolute dick! Firstly there is no room in her house for more and if she does it will prove it’s purely for the money- just an insta baby

Reactions: 7
If she has another baby she’s an absolute dick! Firstly there is no room in her house for more and if she does it will prove it’s purely for the money- just an insta baby
She can shove it in that downstairs loo she has behind her dining table. After all, it’s only needed a few times a day for content, other than that she doesn’t actually want it.

Reactions: 10
Ok, rewind ————

The anniversary night out:

- the covert filming of her walking to the pub/her creepy stroking marks thumb on the tram - so wrong! She is completely addicted to her phone and filming everything for Instagram. It’s beyond a joke. Why is she so desperate to constantly show that she’s in a relationship? Like, what is she trying to prove? What kind of idiot feels the need to FILM themselves holding hands with their husband? It’s so WEIRD.
- her extremely drunk behaviour in the bar where she was filming the guy singing - im sorry but she’s literally standing there 2 feet away from the singer, holding her phone aloft and SCREAMING. It was just embarrassing, she was absolutely plastered. Meanwhile Mark was standing away from her, probably mortified at the state she was in.
- WHYYYYYYYYY WERE THEY HOME SO EARLY?! why can’t her parents or her brother or her aunties ever babysit the kids over night?! It’s really odd - they go out really early then are home by about 10pm every time they go out now.

School chat/“empty nest”

- her over emotional reaction to Stan starting school is completely ridiculous and if it’s genuine then she needs to go to see her Doctor - he’s in school for about 3 hours in the morning at the moment, there is no reason at all that she should be crying/wandering around like a fart in a trance now. Get over it.
- the STATE of Stan’s school shoes - I saw a photo of them ( the one with his gross long fingernails that are thick with dirt underneath 🤢) - I’m sorry but those are not new school shoes. They are clearly an old pair - they look like a pair of Bill’s old shoes, all battered and worn and the Velcro all claggy with fluff & thread. Buys herself new clothes on a weekly basis but won’t buy her son a new pair of school shoes…. Like what the actual duck?!

STILL referring back to covid/lockdown to justify her behaviour and acting like she was personally impacted - Jesus change the bloody record. It’s done & over with. No one cares!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The fact she keeps mentioning people keep messaging her and leaving comments to say she should have another baby pretty much concretes it in my mind she wants one he doesn't same as the wedding she will nag and nag and probably get her own way in the end. You don't keep mentioning something your not arsed about you would just ignore it the lady protests too much me thinks

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.