Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little girl is into drawing people and draws me and her a lot but also adds her brother, dad, nana and grandad and auntie etc- she’s made him the way he is because she is the one who has an attachment not him

Reactions: 9
Here we go again.. both nervous for a kids birthday party she’s giving her kids the inability to be normal and to relate change to nervousness of detachment! It’s your problem Charlotte stop making your kids feel bad for being kids and enjoying the things kids do ffs!

Reactions: 16
If Stan senses her nerves, it’ll make him anxious. Leave him to play with friends and you get a coffee and sit your fat arse down and make real life friends. It’s not challenging, most do it almost every week. I don’t know why everything has to be a bloody drama! She’s not normal. Her poor kids are the ones that suffer.

I hate to say it but if I saw her turn up to a party my kids were at I’d probably leave ASAP, I don’t trust her not to take photos and upload them to thousands of strangers.

Reactions: 20
Why make such a big drama out of everything though🤷‍♀️
It’s like oh look how popular my kids are it’s probably because of me you know being such an influencer🥰
Emmm nope wait up charl😉when kids are little they are mainly invited to every birthday party whether the kids actually like one another or not it’s all a great big show😳😂sorry ladies she just annoys the 💩out of me with her child like behaviours!

Reactions: 11
💯this. She’ll fetishise the everyday humdrum of parenting at the expense of her kids’ privacy until she’s old and grey unless circumstances force her to choose between the dole queue or an actual job.

That said, if she continues as she is the teeny smidgen of intellectual capacity that she has will turn to mush faster than you can say ‘Here’s another grocery haul and meal plan for a family five. So if you want to see what we’re eating this week, then keep watching.’ 😬 😬 😬

CHARLOTTE, GET A PROPER JOB.

Why make such a big drama out of everything though🤷‍♀️
It’s like oh look how popular my kids are it’s probably because of me you know being such an influencer🥰
Emmm nope wait up charl😉when kids are little they are mainly invited to every birthday party whether the kids actually like one another or not it’s all a great big show😳😂sorry ladies she just annoys the 💩out of me with her child like behaviours!

Reactions: 7
Hmmmmm, nervous about going to a kid's party. She has an 11, 6 and 4 year old. Surely she's done this many, many times before? We've been to so many parties, I've lost count. I don't get why she's acting like it's her first time.

Anything for bleeping content..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@And_that's_okay! ‘Anything for bleeping content’ in the next thread title. Maybe with ‘get a proper job.’

Hmmmmm, nervous about going to a kid's party. She has an 11, 6 and 4 year old. Surely she's done this many, many times before? We've been to so many parties, I've lost count. I don't get why she's acting like it's her first time.

Reactions: 12

I hadn’t even considered this!! Great point. Bill is 11 years old, surely she’s done all of this hundreds of times?! Daft witch

Reactions: 10

If there’s any genuine nerves (which I don’t think for a second they are) then it’s because she’s going to see how developmentally delayed her poor son is, because she hasn’t had any help for his undiagnosed sticklers, and more importantly, that OTHER people will see it for themselves.

(A condition she knows intimately because both she and her daughter (and her youngest son) has it. She neglects her daughter to a point (not making her wear her glasses and hearing aids…without mentioning her food witholding) but she’s leaving Stan to a LIFETIME of serious joint, sight, hearing and developmental problems by not addressing them now.)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The silly bint is just a bloody joke . I cannot wait till it all comes and bites her on her size 13 arse!!!

Reactions: 9
Charlotte has posted a picture of all her grandparents saying how lucky she is to have them all still.

We only mentioned on here yesterday how lucky she is that she still has her grandparents. Hi Charlotte 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congrats ladies it seems we have become something of a sort of TV guide for Charls up and coming content shame she doesn’t pay head when we tell her about the kids🤷‍♀️Very selective with your choices there charl🤭🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Lol who’s your profile pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder wether we will pay for the lack of ads soon and be deluged with her “ hard work “ in the form of crappy , lazy , twee #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she promise recently that she has a load of YT videos in production 🤣🤣 They’re taking a whole because she wants to do a ‘proper job’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As well as filming her family, she is sat right next to her grandad and films him just as he's putting food in his mouth!!!! What the duck!!!!!
And then this comment she's posted...
duck off Charl, YOU'RE A tit NEGLECTFUL MOTHER.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.