Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for a second that the child that can barely talk said that. BUT! If he did it’s very telling of how Charlotte behaves - “I do something for you, now you do something for me”.
Absolutely agree with this. I think she is like this with every single member of her family including her mum and dad

Reactions: 8
Drama with the bike wasn’t even a drama well done you put a pedal back on!! She needs an award for this!! Bloody hell get a life!!!

Like hell she ran with a bike and all the bags

😂😂😂 she loves a lie this one because her life is so boring

Reactions: 16
How did she make that many stories about a peddle falling off and having to put it back on! Like acting it out like we didn’t know what a tit she would look like hunched over trying to fix a bike!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stan and Bill look NOTHING like each other and what a boring story about the bike pedal. That’s just every day life, she’s really got duck all to do or say now Stan’s in school has she, dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 19
Oh my lord she really thought she had a blinder of a funny story there didn’t she 😂 a pedal fell off a bike and you put it back on again 5 minutes later - absolutely nothing funny or noteworthy about it 😂 and her trying to add some drama with “all the bags” holding her back…how many bags does this crazy take on the school run?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She genuinely thought that was a hilarious story to share with the internet didn’t she? This behaviour is NOT normal Charlotte. Most people don’t even get the chance to take their kids to school as they’re working (a proper job), let alone with a bike. It ticked me off that the first thing she said about people leaving the playground was that they were going home, then said ‘or to work’. This itself shows how out of touch she is. Also Charl, you wouldn’t be running late if you didn’t slather your face in 6 inches of make up to do the school run!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She reminds me of Uncle Albert so bad
No one "...."
No one at all "...."
Not a soul "...."
NOT A SINGLE PERSON IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE "...."
Our Charl "When I was in lockdown....."
Give us strength 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She genuinely thought that was a hilarious story to share with the internet didn’t she? This behaviour is NOT normal Charlotte. Most people don’t even get the chance to take their kids to school as they’re working (a proper job), let alone with a bike. It ticked me off that the first thing she said about people leaving the playground was that they were going home, then said ‘or to work’. This itself shows how out of touch she is. Also Charl, you wouldn’t be running late if you didn’t slather your face in 6 inches of make up to do the school run!
I was just coming here to say…. They were late because she chose to put makeup on, not because of anything else!

Reactions: 7
is this how she’s going to get her “size 18-20 14” figure through winter. By stretchy wool dresses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.