Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly find it so bizarre. I’m the same age as Charlotte. Why didn’t her and frank go to a nice restaurant they have been dying to go to. I’m sure there are LOADS in manc. Share a bottle of wine, then go to a nice cocktail place for afters. Head home and have a sex because the kids will be sleeping as it would be late. They went out at 4pm. Ended the night in that place that looks likes it’s for students?

Here you go charlotte, for next date night. Took me 3 seconds to find a nice restaurant near you. Try that next time

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
SHE had a fab time, not so sure he did by the looks of things..shark should’ve bundled her onto the train at the last second and hotfooted it back into town for a few! She would’ve been none the wiser sat there pissed up and screeching eating her scratchings.
It's early but thread title nomination: Pissed up and screeching, eating her scratchings. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'We started with Bill.' I think you mean you started shagging Frank while you were still with Bill's dad.
Her covert filming, pissed 'singing' and filming everyone in that bar last night and then posting it in real time on SM seems so at odds to the impression she gives and also IMO what you do if you're out for your wedding anniversary celebration. And it's their FIRST!!!
She's a bleeping head.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t look at her stories but I had to go and see what you were all talking about. And now I wish I hadn’t! So much second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, maybe I’m too old, maybe we have been together too long but I couldn’t think of anything worse than going out on the piss with my fella, that’s what I do with the girls, with him all I want is a quiet restaurant away from the kids, a lovely meal and a drink, back to the hotel room, a bath, a cuddle 😝 and a lie in in the morning, bliss.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is still time to delete the stories Charlotte! So odd her parents don’t have the kids overnight for them!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Some person keeps commenting on her posts 😂 then gets deleted. There is a couple there today. Who is it guys 😂 it's under the candle haul

The fact that she isn't monitoring the negativity or deleting her brash stories suggests she's hanging out of her hole!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Honestly, maybe I’m too old, maybe we have been together too long but I couldn’t think of anything worse than going out on the piss with my fella, that’s what I do with the girls, with him all I want is a quiet restaurant away from the kids, a lovely meal and a drink, back to the hotel room, a bath, a cuddle 😝 and a lie in in the morning, bliss.
Perfectly put. 👏 👏

Reactions: 1
Monotone and so flat.
Ruined the song forever

Why were the artists taped off.. so drunk people don't get on the mic? I watched the stories he looks shocked 😳
They probably knew Charlotte was in town and didn’t want her to steal their microphone

Have they EVER had them overnight?

My kids LOVE overnights with my parents.
Same with mine and my parents love having mine and even ask when they’re staying over. It’s a very odd set up

Reactions: 6
She really needs to start reading the room. She has no idea how the other half live, especially in a cost of living crisis. No way would I dream of bragging about £70 worth of candles to my friends, let alone the internet. I’d be mortified and I’d HATE to think I made someone feel inferior. She’s going to be horrendous with the run up to Christmas

Reactions: 14
She must be hanging out of her arse🤣🤣. She’ll make out tomorrow that she had a day concentrating on her family today but we know the truth!!

• Haha
It’s like I love and adore my kids but after a night out for my anniversary I wouldn’t be sat down with them watching tv I’d be right upstairs 😂😂😂

• Haha
She really needs to start reading the room. She has no idea how the other half live, especially in a cost of living crisis. No way would I dream of bragging about £70 worth of candles to my friends, let alone the internet. I’d be mortified and I’d HATE to think I made someone feel inferior. She’s going to be horrendous with the run up to Christmas
This. But I've had money and I've not had money. And even when I have money I wouldn't squander it on candles. Maybe one or two. Aldi do amazing ones. And ethical online shops do amazing ones too. She literally buys so much fast fashion and cheap tat from b&m etc she has no clue what the working conditions someone goes through. She's literally one of the most unethical people. Lauren Ashley Gordon and life with ivy coco and Laura Byrne and romeca are the same for constant buying of fast fashion and tit and not understanding the cost of it on the workers who make it.

How long was she with Mark the shark, before she got pregnant with Daisy? I’ve always wondered if she hadn’t got pregnant if he’d have stayed?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.