Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone out to the shops in a scabby old hoodie (not that there’s a problem with hoodies) but she gets all dolled up and wears those hideous milkmaid dresses or shirts with her bra and saggy boobs out to just sit at home. I don’t get it
Maybe it’s the busy working mum life look so she looks like she has no time you know throw on the washed out manky hoodie and dash to the shop so she has time to fill all her bottles on return 🤷‍♀️😂or maybe she dressed down so not so many blokes would be eyeing her🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
JFC Tattlers. Methinks one of us needs to do the public service of messaging her to tell her to GET A bleeping JOB. I’ll admit I’m not sure I have the balls and/or time to bother setting up a new burner account after the inevitable blocking but maybe I’ll steel myself just for my sanity. The woman is an absolute twit.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Moping around Home Bargains like an absolute gremlin (she’d fit right in with all the Halloween decor) and then filming herself pouring Fairy Liquid into a dispenser… tell us you need a job, without telling us you need a job! Is this what these people are being paid to do, now?! Faaackin’ ell, woman. The plot has well and truly been lost!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As long as people keep engaging with her online she won’t need to get a proper job. It’s so frustrating and an insult to those who actually do work. She will totally milk the backend out of Halloween and Christmas as it’s easy content now she doesn’t have her kids to use. New year she might make one last stab at the weightloss content but I just can’t see what else she has to offer??

Reactions: 10
She misses Stan so much, she's plonked him in front of the TV (his nose is literally on the screen) to play X Box. My god. I wanna punch this women so much.

Also.....
Yup. Even Merlin is judging her. Looks like Stan needs glasses, which would of course have been picked up by now if his parents acknowledged his Sticklers and he'd undergone a sight test like his sister. Probably also has hearing issues which explains the poor speech. Poor kid, hope his school are on the ball.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
35 years of the person thick and desperate enough to be a part of my life. He's everything I am and more; a bad parent and lazy. He's calm because to be anything but takes effort. He takes life one step at a time because he moves like a turtle and is often wobbly through drinking. He makes me laugh because, quite frankly, I'd giggle at him forcing a rusty nail through my big toe. I feel like I've won the lottery if I make him laugh because he's such a miserable bloody bastard. Trying to rouse laughter from him is near impossible. He doesn't in anyway resemble our son Stan, who has Sticklers, but Mark doesn't. He's had my back from day one, literally, he stares at it every night wishing he had the guts to reenact the famous shower scene and free himself from my grasp. I can't believe he's stuck around but he's literally trapped between my two tits and can't get out (trying to release himself a la 127 hours style hasn't even freed him). He's never shown an ounce of love. How could anyone love me more than I love myself? He's the stepdad you've dreamed of. Never buys our kids new clothes, shoes, eats more than them, neglects them and deprives them of a decent childhood. He won't even admit our Stannie has Stickers. His step-son even begged him to teach him to tie his shoelaces today, even gave up two, yes TWO of his mini pepperamis but Mark refused because he loves ME ME ME only. I get butterflies, or nausea, from all the tapas we scoff, washed down with vino. He's constantly got a 'headache'. I want to hold his hand but he refuses but I know he adores me. I'm always fighting his corner. I'm often in some form of Sumo pose, thong up my crack, waiting to fight anyone who even dares look at him (cos he's so irresistible). He's never online. He works in IT but he's literally never online. He uses a blackboard and chalk in his office. He's even learning to grasp a biro now. He never smiles, just stands blankly looking like the serial killer he is. You're just gonna have to take my word for it, he's a great, great man (they said the same about Fred West 🙄). I love you vacuum.
This. Made. Me. Howl.
Out loud, at my desk. At work :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get so man that she lets them stand/sit 10cm from the TV. HOW does she find that acceptable? I don’t know ANY parent who would let their children do that.

Reactions: 10
I get so man that she lets them stand/sit 10cm from the TV. HOW does she find that acceptable? I don’t know ANY parent who would let their children do that.
If she got their eyes tested and made Daisy wear her glasses, the kids would be able to actually see the tv. But no, neglectful Charl again!

So she waddles around homesense filming herself fingering candles, then sticks the footage together on an app on her phone with some simperimg waffly and reckons that’s ‘work.’ The world is gone absolutely MAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So sad for those kids having a narcissist for a mother. I remember being younger and worried about my narc mother and her feelings and feeling guilty that I didnt miss her but lying that I did

• Sad
Trust Charlotte to make the death of our Queen about her. About how upset SHE is. bleeping narcissistic witch.

Charlotte, duck off.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Trust Charlotte to make the death of our Queen about her. About how upset SHE is. bleeping narcissistic witch.

Charlotte, duck off.
Came here to say the same. I’m so angry. What a selfish selfish twit she is! Turns something around back onto her selfish bleeping self. That’s really got to me that!

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Charlotte, duck off.
Literally came here to say the same thing!!!
Such a narcissist
I was doing this when I heard…
I was doing that…
she makes me so angry 😡
no one cares what you were doing Charlotte now f off and clean your rug

Reactions: 12
Came on to say the same thing.

Also - I was in utter disbelief at her firstly saying the Queen was just like another person in the street to her but then crying on her talking stories saying she felt sad!

Charlotte, duck off.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
My son is a little older than Stan, he's also started school with staggered starts.
You know what he did today? He gave me a kiss and ran into school without looking back and I went off to work as normal!
I dont have guilt, I didn't cry and I certainly didn't film a reel of my empty hand, I quickly took a photo and dropped him off excited to see his friends!

Why does she need to make up tit about guilt and what he "said"? Let him be an excited child and get yourself a bleeping job!
There is no prouder feeling than seeing your child being independent! Charlotte never got that memo! Hope you're little one is enjoying big school 💙

Why is she ducking touching everything in the shop. Keep your dirty mits to yourself!
I thought that too!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.