Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get a 'thank you' and I don't expect one. I had my child. I wanted my child. I knew I'd be responsible for them. Knew they'd rely on me for everything. Knew it would be hard at times. Rewarding. She really thinks she deserves some praise yet she's such a bad mum. What would anyone be praising or thanking her for?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did I count FIVE Home Sense candles? Totalling around £50 - no mention of an ad or anything. Can't buy her kids new shoes. She's abhorrent isn't she.

Also, she's not mentioned the Queen once before today. Why is she pretending like she was her biggest fan.
she got a corgi cake for the jubilee though 😂 I’m honestly surprised she didn’t talk about Queen Liz after she shortened the name to Dame Debs

Reactions: 7
What's it with her and turning everyone and anyone death or horrible circumstances around on her and how it effects her ect?

Reactions: 10
I can only imagine the kind of chats she has with her kids on the walk home from school. "I bet you really missed mama today, didn't you? Did you cry? Aww, bless. Mama is going to let you play playstation when we get home, haven't you got the best mama? Shall we stop at Costa for a hot chocolate? I really am such a great mama, aren't I?"

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't own a dog and I'm not a dog person but I can see this dog needs a good brush......
He needs a trip to the groomers to get tidied up! My dog has the same type of fur and it can get so heavy on them especially if not brushed regularly and it can also matt very easily and be painful. Bet that mutt is full of mats and has never seen a brush, also his nails are probably so long too considering he never gets walked and when he does its not long enough for him

*edited to add on point and spelling mistakes

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don't own a dog and I'm not a dog person but I can see this dog needs a good brush......
That dog needs AT LEAST 2 good walks a day. Like, getting up before you take the kids to school to walk him for half an hour after being stuck in the house all night. Never once seen her walk him in the morning. He must get a quick 15 mins when mark comes home. If he were mine, he’d be walking with me to school and back every day. Poor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 8
After years and years, I've finally unfollowed.
The link in her stories today to an instagram post by 'blackcoffeewithwhitefriends' that she declared 'it was very well-put and articulated' and the article stated ' I’ve seen a lot of ungracious posts about Queen Elizabeth’s death. While I feel those posts are valid' .... no, just no.
I adored the Queen and yes, I suppose I am a bit of a Royalist. Love the history and traditon.
Admire greatly this woman who dedicated her whole life to serving this country.
Clearly Charlotte is not this - she is clearly not a fan of the Queen or Royal Family. So why jump on the bandwagon? Why come out with nonsense and pretend?
It's really irritated me today.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sweet fricking Lord her stories this morning. As someone else said, it’s actually bad for the blood pressure listening to her. She gets more lazy and self-absorbed.

I know we’re a way of needing a new thread but I’m making my pitch now. Simple brevity and to the point with mainly short words because even though apparently Charl used to be a journalist we all know she’s actually thick as tit. The caps are deliberate so that even if she only dips into Tattle occasionally (🤣🤣🤣🤣) she’ll be sure to see the title.

Charlotte Louise Taylor #25: GET A JOB, YOU LAZY, SELF-ABSORBED twit.

Agree. There’s no way she has more than skim read that post. And even if she did read it I don’t think she has the wit or ability for insight required to understand what it’s saying.

Yeah she's jumping on the bandwagon. Hasn't read the post probs seen other influencers do it!

Wow! What an actress she is. One minute she’s all low and quiet voiced speaking about bunting. Then she’s all happy taking to her cat. Then……..enter stage left and she’s back to all sad and low voiced.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who the hell does she think she is! I literally don’t have words for how pathetic she is! This isn’t about you, you self absorbed twit! I’m honestly surprised she didn’t call her Liz like she was BFF’s with her 🤬

just leaving this pic here because I think we could all do with it right now!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t understand a single word that this child said in this clip!!!
Him running was heartbreaking to watch (and no, at FOUR(!!!!) his teachers must be really shocked at how delayed he is with no outside help, especially after teaching his sister, knowing she has sticklers.)

B4476E9D-6DAF-48BD-9EF9-32EA8BF166B8.png

Do you not have coffee at home?

6F4DDB14-1695-430B-B220-9009473ED13C.png

Errrr, tell me how you’ve been respectful and not ignorant. Stop commenting on people going about their business.

I’m NOT a royalist, by any stretch of the imagination,but the Queen was an amazing woman. I’ve discussed her with family and friends, but am not a prize bleep making it all about me on social media.

instead of being sad for the Queen, who gad a long healthy life, think about your children and how you’re setting them (ESPECIALLY Stan) up for really painful, poor health by ignoring their needs.

Reactions: 13
Every time I see poor Stan running I'm reminded of a scene from A Nightmare on Elm Street where Freddie is running with nightmarish long arms 🥺

• Sad
  • Haha
Him running was heartbreaking to watch (and no, at FOUR(!!!!) his teachers must be really shocked at how delayed he is with no outside help, especially after teaching his sister, knowing she has sticklers.)

View attachment 1566338

Do you not have coffee at home?

View attachment 1566339

Errrr, tell me how you’ve been respectful and not ignorant. Stop commenting on people going about their business.

I’m NOT a royalist, by any stretch of the imagination,but the Queen was an amazing woman. I’ve discussed her with family and friends, but am not a prize bleep making it all about me on social media.

instead of being sad for the Queen, who gad a long healthy life, think about your children and how you’re setting them (ESPECIALLY Stan) up for really painful, poor health by ignoring their needs.
She needs to spend some of her vast dosh on getting those grotty teeth fixed!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She clearly doesn’t care about the queen. Her vague “wouldn’t know her on the street but she means something” makes that pretty obvious. Which is fine, not everyone has to be a fan. What isn’t fine is to then go on stories and cry and pretend to care. She’s awful! Everything she said was hollow and meaningless.
And I rolled my eyes hard when she said she’d never want the queen’s job…Charl would LOVE to live in the royal fish bowl with everyone watching and fawning over her. She has literally created her own fish bowl so people can do just that through Instagram and YouTube 😅.

• Heart
It's never been more apparent over the last few days how much this vacuous, self-absorbed twit needs a job that means she leaves her house and has adult interaction with actual colleagues. And today especially no one is INTERESTED that you've bought a coffee, random strangers at the shops or your cat's antics on that filthy rug. Just duck off.

Reactions: 18
Does she not have any friends or activities? When my kids were finally at schooo all day I started an exercise class, and did stuff with friends, when I wasn’t working (I worked part time whilst my kids were at primary and nursery)
I guess she doesn’t have anyone she can spend time with? FFF works I think?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.