Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy crying talking about the queen..she embodies everything the Queen was not.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Trust Charlotte to make the death of our Queen about her. About how upset SHE is. bleeping narcissistic witch.

Charlotte, duck off.
I was going to post earlier ‘ I wonder how long it will take charl to post about how sad SHE is’ but it felt tactless. Unbelievable

Reactions: 13
when I tap through Insta stories everyone has just a picture of the queen apart from Charlotte, read the room charpaldi- it’s not about you!

Reactions: 11
Fancy crying talking about the queen..she embodies everything the Queen was not.
I thought this. It goes to show how little she knew our Queen and what she was all about. Her beliefs. Her values. She knew nothing about her or she'd never have posted those stories.

Reactions: 8
I am so angry with her right now. We are all sad about the Queen, she was literally an inspiration!
What a disgusting human being making it all about herself!! Fair enough if she just shared that she was sad about it, like I said we all are. But to go on stories filming herself talking and crying about it. Have some respect you narcissistic cow!!! Ergh, I have never commented to her directly but right now I want to tell her what a disgusting person she is!!

Reactions: 14
I was wondering how long it would take for the narcissist to make the death of The Queen all about her. FFS, she is so fcking self-obsessed. She will take any opportunity to yap on about herself and spin things around to garner attention and sympathy.

Reactions: 12
I have still been following her until today! But I couldn't do it anymore. I unfollowed after her stories tonight.

Reactions: 10
Imagine posting videos of you crying. It's so odd! Like we as a country are going to be sad. For the last 70 years people have said god save the queen now it's king. We all have fond memories of the queen but the vast majority keep it to ourselves

She couldn't bleeping help herself could she. Had to film the tears and do the faux croaky voice. There was no need for you to even say anything you fake twit. Even that gobshite BrummyMummyof2 managed to keep quiet (she did do a grid post though)! She's a vile, disrespectful witch.

Reactions: 17
Did I count FIVE Home Sense candles? Totalling around £50 - no mention of an ad or anything. Can't buy her kids new shoes. She's abhorrent isn't she.

Also, she's not mentioned the Queen once before today. Why is she pretending like she was her biggest fan.

Reactions: 16
A casual £70 spent at Homesense on complete non essentials. A possible full weeks shop for a family. Super relatable. Will make some feel worse than they already do.

Reactions: 18
That quote shite she has just put on even has spelling mistakes. Please tell me I am not the only 1 sho hates those mama I see you crap. What about the dads too! My other half does plenty with the kids, and has a full time job! Thankyou for making memories, blah, I took a photo of my 2 and the only place it went was on Whatsapp to my mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just tried watching her latest stories , I had to turn them off , she is literally bad for my health
Could feel my blood pressure getting higher
I actually detest her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.