Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You didn’t have time, YOU COMPLETE DIMWIT, because you were prattling on at random strangers on the internet and pretending it’s ‘work.’

Anyone who has time to do boomerangs of dipping toast in eggs is and yet says they’re busy is (1) a lazy fecker and (2) so self-absorbed they’re lost up their size 13 chubby arse.

GET.A.JOB.CHARLOTTE.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A couple of dippy eggs and toast for brunch....and the rest Charlotte, we know you're hiding the rest of the food from the camera. Probably a bulk order of pork scratchings in her cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I’ve just counted 22 different locations around the area that she could have taken her children to during the school holidays (not sure if I’m allowed to name them). They went to non. There will have also have been countless extra summer events on such as fairs, camps, holiday clubs, markets, activity days etc etc.

Why did they not go to any of these for entertainment? I understand it can get pricey but some are free or low cost.

Reactions: 10
Was that spider on Stan a false widow? Picture was moving too much to be clear but it looked a bit like there was white markings on its body.

Reactions: 1
Omfg she is so desperate for content that stanners 🤮runs in with a spider and instead of saying oh no no go put that outside like a normal person would she gets the phone, makes a video, and then tells him to go show dadaaaa but don’t drop him what a fkn loon😡😂

Reactions: 7
She's so busy yet she's got the time to finger everything she sees in Home Bargains.

Why is her voice so nasally? It's not her fault and I'm sure it will be related to having a cleft palette at birth but my god it grates on me (I'm aware she can't help it!). She just really annoys me.

Why the online orders when she can go shopping? She's literally insufferable.

She used a filter on the spider story because Stan's jumper is filthy. You can tell by the marks on the sleeve.

Reactions: 10
How has she made like 15 frames out of not being ready for Christmas? 99% of the population will also not be ready for Christmas. It’s September. Why does she have to look so forlorn about it? Get. A. Grip.

Reactions: 16
Ahhhhh ladies I have just been “influenced” to go and fill an amber coloured bottle with my fairy liquid😳🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️NOT!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhhhh ladies I have just been “influenced” to go and fill an amber coloured bottle with my fairy liquid😳🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️NOT!😂
What does the bottle say? It says 'soap' - I'm confused.

* looks like 'dish soap'

Also, what's the actual point in putting it from one plastic bottle to another?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s gone out to the shops in a scabby old hoodie (not that there’s a problem with hoodies) but she gets all dolled up and wears those hideous milkmaid dresses or shirts with her bra and saggy boobs out to just sit at home. I don’t get it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.